Z-Ro - S O L I D EP

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Niko
Screw Head

Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:46 am

J-Don wrote:
Niko wrote:
J-Don wrote:Niko don't you jam Kanye
Yep. And that matters why?? Unlike washed up z-ho he's relevant & a production genius.

The production on Kanyes worst song ever > anything faggot ass zero has ever done.

what a horrible opinion

i don't really listen to z-ro no mo but still kanye at his best was a bootleg pete rock.

how to produce a kanye beat: just sample semi popular hipster shit and add a couple of 808's on it.

total genius

i'd rather be jamming z-ro back in the mid 2000s when he was on rap-a-lot
Well good sir, that's your opinion & you're entitled to it. Its total shit though, but you're entitled to it.

But, allow me to make this point...

Its funny how fucking hypocritical y'all are, considering Mike Dean is Ye's right hand man, considering how successful Kanye & Dean have been together.

How many albums as Dean worked on for Ro?? 4... & those 4 albums didn't do shit.

Face it, Ro just sucks "Mule" dick.
Niko
Screw Head

Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:49 am

Niko wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Niko wrote:
Yep. And that matters why?? Unlike washed up z-ho he's relevant & a production genius.

The production on Kanyes worst song ever > anything faggot ass zero has ever done.

what a horrible opinion

i don't really listen to z-ro no mo but still kanye at his best was a bootleg pete rock.

how to produce a kanye beat: just sample semi popular hipster shit and add a couple of 808's on it.

total genius

Well good sir, that's your opinion & you're entitled to it. Its total shit though, but you're entitled to it.

Its funny how fucking hypocritical y'all are, considering Mike Dean is Ye's right hand man, considering how successful Kanye & Dean have been together.

How many albums as Dean worked on for Ro?? 4... & those 4 albums didn't do shit.

And since you wanna talk about relevancy... You should read this post too, j man, faggot.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:37 am

J_man_713
Screw Head

Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:53 am

Niko wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:And lastly kanye is OK. What's your definition of "relevant"?
Well lets see here, 21 grammys, 7 album released, 7 albums platinum, on the verge of 8 next month....

What has zero done again???

Thats right... Nothing but get fucked over by rap a lot. Shut your cunt ass up & get his dick out your faggot ass.

Kanye first 2 albums were good. Since then meh.

And you can win a lot of awards when you sell your soul, suck dick, kiss ass, and marry a kardashian

Being relevant is making good music. Kanye isn't consistent enough. Lmao what a brainwashed little bitch
Rekshots

Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:53 am

Niko wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Niko wrote:

what a horrible opinion

total genius

mike dean was never any good. all his beats are forgettable or at best generic rap beats. he's just a shitty rap a lot inhouse producer. who managed to suck give kanye west a blowjob at walmart and some how get his name on credits

if you think im wrong
plz post on above average mike dean beat

you can't cuz he's a hack and a nigger loving jew

fuck niko he's a polar bear faggit
Niko
Screw Head

Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:29 am

Rekshots wrote:
Niko wrote:
J-Don wrote:

what a horrible opinion

total genius

mike dean was never any good. all his beats are forgettable or at best generic rap beats. he's just a shitty rap a lot inhouse producer. who managed to suck give kanye west a blowjob at walmart and some how get his name on credits

if you think im wrong

This song... I heard Mike Dean originally produced it for zero so he could make a song about his life. But he didn't like the direction it was going in.

Rekshots

Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:05 am

Niko wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
Niko wrote:

if you think im wrong

This song... I heard Mike Dean originally produced it for zero so he could make a song about his life. But he didn't like the direction it was going in.

well lets be honest. that song is better than most rap songs.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:05 am

Kanye is just a puppet now.
Niko
Screw Head

Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Niko wrote:
Rekshots wrote:

if you think im wrong

Certainly better than any zero song
Rekshots

Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Niko wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
Niko wrote:

Certainly better than any zero song
enough talk about negro rappers and white trash hill billys. lets talk about something important

asians

niko are you willings to ruin your pure polar bear bloodline for asian pussy??

go!
Shroom
Screw Head

Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:44 pm

wetbacks from SE Houston > Kanye
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Pre-K

Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:39 am

i heard niko got stood up on a date by kanye west and cried to z-ro for 10 hours

he frontin
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:47 am

Niko do you also Stan over his shitty clothing line or whatever and the booboo ass shoes doe
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:11 am

He's already got a wife niko. Just let him go. There's plenty of other crappy "relevant" puppets out there
Rekshots

Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:46 am

J_man_713 wrote:He's already got a wife niko. Just let him go. There's plenty of other crappy "relevant" puppets out there
he also got molested by ralph lauren

sorry niko. but kanye is too busy sucking old kike dick to return your callszz