Who produced for Trae/Guerilla Maab pre-2010?

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:54 am

I see it says edit master release but when i click on it it ask me to sign in and all that bullshit ...... it's not that serious

the other shit shows shit like the music group

but not actual individual producers

I was trying to see who produced what song

but if i gotta sign up for discogz just to see the info forget it ...

that's why i asked yall no knowledge havin azzes

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:44 pm

StreetMusic wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:54 am
I see it says edit master release but when i click on it it ask me to sign in and all that bullshit ...... it's not that serious

the other shit shows shit like the music group

but not actual individual producers

I was trying to see who produced what song

but if i gotta sign up for discogz just to see the info forget it ...

that's why i asked yall no knowledge havin azzes
Image

No knowledge? Maybe you just don't know how to navigate a website
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2726
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:00 pm

Desperado wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:44 pm
StreetMusic wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:54 am
I see it says edit master release but when i click on it it ask me to sign in and all that bullshit ...... it's not that serious

the other shit shows shit like the music group

but not actual individual producers

I was trying to see who produced what song

but if i gotta sign up for discogz just to see the info forget it ...

that's why i asked yall no knowledge havin azzes
Image

No knowledge? Maybe you just don't know how to navigate a website
who produced the gurillla maab alubms?

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:00 pm
Desperado wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:44 pm
StreetMusic wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:54 am
I see it says edit master release but when i click on it it ask me to sign in and all that bullshit ...... it's not that serious

the other shit shows shit like the music group

but not actual individual producers

I was trying to see who produced what song

but if i gotta sign up for discogz just to see the info forget it ...

that's why i asked yall no knowledge havin azzes
Image

No knowledge? Maybe you just don't know how to navigate a website
who produced the gurillla maab alubms?
idk i cant navigate a website that has that info sorry idk why yall asking my no knwoledge havin azzeeszsz
Image

StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Meh it's not working for me when i click on credits ....

I think you have to sign up or something

either way no big deal

i bet rakesh aint produce Trae's early solos or ABN affiliates solos

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests