Street Military music discussion (Pharoah)

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Post Reply
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2971
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:51 am

J-Don wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:09 am
OMG I just realized Rekshots admits to Three 6 making good music in one of the pussy paragraphs

you prolly only like their 90's shyt tho while that's the best they been consistent on some level til this day
they are pretty good not as good as the Wake up girls of course



my fav member is Nanami Hisami

she's very cute and bubbly :P
Image

im gettin a custom made blow up doll in her image and imma fuck it everynight
Image

StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Jayton real rap shit real niccaz be fiendin fo?

Nah bro I don't see it

and ur the first person i seen on the net mention him

I only know about him cuz of his affiliation to Trae

that's how i know Lil Boss

The only Texas rappers the net cares about from Houston right now:

Face
Bun B
Trae
Z-Ro
Slim Thug

out of all the music scenes i notice they got the least luv for Texas

Ton spit some dope gutta shit but he aint on know skilled lyrical tip ....

Im sure he got locals showin luv but it's harder on mainstream level

They don't even show Trae & Z-Ro much love

Why u think Z-Ro came out with No Love Boulevard

Ton is aight but any young buck can jump in the game and outshine him

the game always revolves around the younger rappers

u gotta bout a ten year window in this climate

once u 30 u considered old

and some 17 year old comes in and takes all the lime light

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:21 pm

I lost a lot of brain cells reading this thread
Desperado | Senior Adviser
Former Board Member
P: (281) 330-8000 ext. 0004
F: (713) 434-2888

StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:28 pm

ur an android u have no history .... something from the future
with bland tast in rap music ........

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:54 pm

you're dusty as fuck. fuck you mean "Android" lol

Nobody wants to listen to Pharoah it's 2017 almost 2018
Desperado | Senior Adviser
Former Board Member
P: (281) 330-8000 ext. 0004
F: (713) 434-2888

StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:08 pm

No doubt Pharoah got locked up so he can't put out new shit

but he still fathered everyone's flow clown .....

look ur just a kid u were not even born yet

StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:08 pm

I bet u half the people on here are 20

See real rap aint about age or time it's about raw shit

but u new rap headz just wanna listen to Post Malone

Real headz know the difference between real and fake u don't

u go for any ole bullshit cuz it's new and it's suppose to be cool

no standards what so ever ........

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2551
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:36 pm

I’m a Sade stan

Sade influences pharaohs flow back in 88 pharoah is just a gay Sade knock off

Also the magician bitch could get the d if my dick was a drawing



Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:48 pm

u serious?

User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:52 pm

best rap song ever.

Image

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:45 am

StreetMusic wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:08 pm
I bet u half the people on here are 20

See real rap aint about age or time it's about raw shit

but u new rap headz just wanna listen to Post Malone

Real headz know the difference between real and fake u don't

u go for any ole bullshit cuz it's new and it's suppose to be cool

no standards what so ever ........
what u think of that new katy perry that shti goes hard huh I bet pharoah influence katy perry singing style what u think
Desperado | Senior Adviser
Former Board Member
P: (281) 330-8000 ext. 0004
F: (713) 434-2888

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2971
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Desperado wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:45 am
StreetMusic wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:08 pm
I bet u half the people on here are 20

See real rap aint about age or time it's about raw shit

but u new rap headz just wanna listen to Post Malone

Real headz know the difference between real and fake u don't

u go for any ole bullshit cuz it's new and it's suppose to be cool

no standards what so ever ........
what u think of that new katy perry that shti goes hard huh I bet pharoah influence katy perry singing style what u think
im 15 and i love katy perry
Image

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:35 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:20 pm
Desperado wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:45 am
StreetMusic wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:08 pm
I bet u half the people on here are 20

See real rap aint about age or time it's about raw shit

but u new rap headz just wanna listen to Post Malone

Real headz know the difference between real and fake u don't

u go for any ole bullshit cuz it's new and it's suppose to be cool

no standards what so ever ........
what u think of that new katy perry that shti goes hard huh I bet pharoah influence katy perry singing style what u think
im 15 and i love katy perry
katy parry is probly the best artist out right nw i would say she is amazing
Desperado | Senior Adviser
Former Board Member
P: (281) 330-8000 ext. 0004
F: (713) 434-2888

User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:26 am

man i used to listen to katy perry all the time back in the day, her shit was jammin.
but now that streetmusic has opened my eyes to the fact that everyone in the industry just wannabe copys of pharoah i can't listen to any of that bs.
Especially katy perry, she one of the worst offenders of that pharoah style jacker shit.

just listen to these two song right chea & compare.
there is no way you could listen to this shit & deny the similarity.





see what I mean, there is too much there just to be sum kind of coincidence they're almost the exact same song, she changed sum of the words of course, but they both talk about the same subject matter, both use the same language. It's all right there you just gotta listen real close. nomtombot.
mutha fuckaz in da industry wanta act like dat pharoah from south park didn't fuckin invent hip-hop. smh get the fuck out chea wit dat shit mayne.
pharoah gave birth to the rap game & the culture.

I can't listen to any of this other bullshit anymore mayne
I'm only listening to pahroah & street military for the rest of my life.
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2971
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:26 am

residentsleep wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:26 am
man i used to listen to katy perry all the time back in the day, her shit was jammin.
but now that streetmusic has opened my eyes to the fact that everyone in the industry just wannabe copys of pharoah i can't listen to any of that bs.
Especially katy perry, she one of the worst offenders of that pharoah style jacker shit.

just listen to these two song right chea & compare.
there is no way you could listen to this shit & deny the similarity.





see what I mean, there is too much there just to be sum kind of coincidence they're almost the exact same song, she changed sum of the words of course, but they both talk about the same subject matter, both use the same language. It's all right there you just gotta listen real close. nomtombot.
mutha fuckaz in da industry wanta act like dat pharoah from south park didn't fuckin invent hip-hop. smh get the fuck out chea wit dat shit mayne.
pharoah gave birth to the rap game & the culture.

I can't listen to any of this other bullshit anymore mayne
I'm only listening to pahroah & street military for the rest of my life.
wtf that sounds like the same fucking song wtf

katy pery such a fake ass hoe. i thought she was one of the last real hoes in teh game but she took her style from Roah.

i aint fukcin wit nuttin outsyde da spc nigga

btw rip lil flea he was a street military soldier
Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests