top 20 rappers form texas

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:47 pm

Image
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2313
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:05 pm

Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2102
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Idk I don’t see kB da lidlatcher on there


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 981
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:50 pm

That list of mega trash lol

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1155
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:35 am

man fuck dat shit, dat ain't legit
the real one is this one:

Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2102
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:23 am

Hollup forth worth representing that boy NARV deserve that #1 spot


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1990
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:54 am

only ones off that list I check for are Trapboy Freddy, Cuban Doll, and Sauce Walka

Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2394
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:00 am

Mex wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:35 am
man fuck dat shit, dat ain't legit
the real one is this one:

Image
this
fuck da haters

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:04 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:05 pm
Image
:lol:

Boy C not listed?
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1990
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:46 pm

if Texas wanna be hot in 2018 they gotta follow what Cali be doing, particularly the Bay and Sac

the rappers I listed (Sauce Walka, Cuban Doll, and Trapboy Freddy) are the only ones doing that

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 1394
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:13 pm

"I don't know any of these rappers"

"New rap is whack" "That FM radio play"
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Most new rappers are wack

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 981
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:47 pm

J-Don wrote:if Texas wanna be hot in 2018 they gotta follow what Cali be doing, particularly the Bay and Sac

the rappers I listed (Sauce Walka, Cuban Doll, and Trapboy Freddy) are the only ones doing that
I don't know anyone jamming Cuban doll and fuckboy freddy, I think tx is good w/o them

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Maxo is the future of Texas rap
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1990
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:21 am

mfeswhtx wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:47 pm
J-Don wrote:if Texas wanna be hot in 2018 they gotta follow what Cali be doing, particularly the Bay and Sac

the rappers I listed (Sauce Walka, Cuban Doll, and Trapboy Freddy) are the only ones doing that
I don't know anyone jamming Cuban doll and fuckboy freddy, I think tx is good w/o them

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app
cuz it's not traditional (2005 or before) Texas rap???

it's funny nobody on here gave shine to this pure slap right here it came out just over a week ago but i guess nobody wanted to post it cuz.... reasons



traditional Texas rap is done in the mainstream spotlight

it's all about that get a bag music now... there's an ever-increasing fan base for that type of music in the independent scene

Cali niggas are on it and so is Detroit and the hottest Texas rappers right now are on that same hype

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests