Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Post Reply
User avatar
Max Julian
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:20 am

Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by Max Julian » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:33 pm

This drops June 27th 2018. Apparently it looks like ESG & some other guy is starring in it.. What do y'all think?



User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1585
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by Mex » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:25 pm

Looks sorry ass fuck

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3778
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by Dat_Meskin » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Im not racist but.. Black comedy in movies is always the same

Having said that, I'm still gonna watch it

I know Boy C gonna jack off to K-Rinos scene. Fucking faggot ass pussy ass bitch

StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Re: Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by StreetMusic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:02 pm

atleast he has the courage to show his face online

u prolly look like this
Image

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1497
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by mfeswhtx » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:40 pm

Danny Trejo is a g

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Re: Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by StreetMusic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:25 pm

Ok but i wouldn't wanna look like em

this is you .....
Image

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1497
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by mfeswhtx » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:25 pm

I feel if you were locked up with pharoah that's what would go on between y'all

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Re: Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by StreetMusic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:36 pm

Nope bruh this is you .........
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3778
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by Dat_Meskin » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:23 pm

This nigga barely discovered blood in blood out 🤣

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3468
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by Rekshots » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:55 pm

dat meskin and swhtx gettin roasted

streetmusic killin yall niggaz
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1585
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by Mex » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:58 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:55 pm
dat meskin and swhtx gettin roasted

streetmusic killin yall niggaz
Streetmusic would make lil flea proud
RIP, he was a street military soldier

Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3468
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by Rekshots » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Mex wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:58 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:55 pm
dat meskin and swhtx gettin roasted

streetmusic killin yall niggaz
Streetmusic would make lil flea proud
RIP, he was a street military soldier

Image
why you have to remind me

damn sheddin tears for lil fela
but its all good he's in heaven wit pac and 8ball smokin big and gettin good

rip lil flea
rip 8ball
rip lil troy
rip pac
rip dj screw
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1585
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Sunday In Houston movie (E.S.G.)

Post by Mex » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:33 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:27 pm
Mex wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:58 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:55 pm
dat meskin and swhtx gettin roasted

streetmusic killin yall niggaz
Streetmusic would make lil flea proud
RIP, he was a street military soldier

Image
why you have to remind me

damn sheddin tears for lil fela
but its all good he's in heaven wit pac and 8ball smokin big and gettin good

rip lil flea
rip 8ball
rip lil troy
rip pac
rip dj screw
Lil Flex went so hard that it just hurts thinkin bout it
If only Yungstar was there for him in his time of need instead of fucking with shorooms

RIP Lil Flee, street military soulja fo life


Post Reply