Anyone think this Post Malone sound similar to this K-Rino beat?

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Post Reply
StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Listen to both tracks and see if u think they sound similar at all ....


User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:21 pm

You're either trolling or retarded

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2253
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:59 pm

LOL

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:05 pm

street music has a ear for things I tell you

Me and Street music bout to discuss how Chamillionaire copies SPM style for this song. The two songs sound so fucking similar. We gonna closely analyze this and shit

Get on our level





RIP Lil Flep, he was a street military souljer

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2973
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Mex wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:05 pm
street music has a ear for things I tell you

Me and Street music bout to discuss how Chamillionaire copies SPM style for this song. The two songs sound so fucking similar. We gonna closely analyze this and shit

Get on our level





RIP Lil Flep, he was a street military souljer
win the fuck did lil flep die?

damn all these rap legends dropping like fleas

so far this week we lost

8ball
big larry
and now lil flep

i can't do it no mo

shit aint fair my nigga
Image

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:10 pm
Mex wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:05 pm
street music has a ear for things I tell you

Me and Street music bout to discuss how Chamillionaire copies SPM style for this song. The two songs sound so fucking similar. We gonna closely analyze this and shit

Get on our level





RIP Lil Flep, he was a street military souljer
win the fuck did lil flep die?

damn all these rap legends dropping like fleas

so far this week we lost

8ball
big larry
and now lil flep

i can't do it no mo

shit aint fair my nigga
fo real
word on da streets is that Den Den passed away this New Years
Damn, 2018 gonna be a sad one G

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2973
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:38 pm

Mex wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:10 pm
Mex wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:05 pm
street music has a ear for things I tell you

Me and Street music bout to discuss how Chamillionaire copies SPM style for this song. The two songs sound so fucking similar. We gonna closely analyze this and shit

Get on our level





RIP Lil Flep, he was a street military souljer
win the fuck did lil flep die?

damn all these rap legends dropping like fleas

so far this week we lost

8ball
big larry
and now lil flep

i can't do it no mo

shit aint fair my nigga
fo real
word on da streets is that Den Den passed away this New Years
Damn, 2018 gonna be a sad one G
nigga i can't take it no more

im out

now i know why niggaz drink
Image

User avatar
Max Julian
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:20 am

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:40 am

StreetMusic wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:25 pm
Listen to both tracks and see if u think they sound similar at all ....

Your not serious are you?

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest