Is texas music done?

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
User avatar
DALLASCUB3
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:28 am

Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Seems like atlanta will never fall like texas did. Shid atlanta stole our culture and now people in texas rap like them. Are we thru?

User avatar
Europe Savage
Screw Head
Posts: 963
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:25 am
Has thanked: 4 times

Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Texas rap is done cause on the one side there are rappers who are about 40 y o and no hot nigga wants to collaborate with them. Also most of them got wack.
On the other side there is faggits like kirko who only will get a collabo with his girlfriend young Thug.

And it's not only atl who stole TX style. Almost everywhere you find influence of screws ideas.even overseas.
But them others is doper than these old frustrated Texas rappers
Image
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4054
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:34 pm

mainstream rap right now is literally influenced by screw in one way or another
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1645
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 29 times
Contact:

Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:53 pm

it'll come back. Just gotta let this bullshit like sauce twinz get pushed aside
User avatar
phox
Screw Head
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:40 pm

Ha-ha Texas rap isn't dead man. You just gotta look in the right places. From loegz to some rob gullatte there is different shit to listen to.

Here's Texas rap: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC076lEFZ8FkT0j8QSqkVCdA
User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:00 pm

Texas Rap and Hip Hop isn't dead man. LOEGZ, Tee Double, Rob G, Paul Wall, K-Rino, Ganksta Nip, and more is to listen to.
User avatar
keelan
Screw Head
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:13 am

Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:52 am

the real h-town music is dead. Propain is the only thing close thats out now. somebody needs to get ESG, Lil Keke, Pokey, Lil O, C-Note, Will-Lean, 3-2, Mike D, Z-Ro & Grace all together to make an album like the old days
User avatar
phox
Screw Head
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:48 pm

keelan wrote:the real h-town music is dead. Propain is the only thing close thats out now. somebody needs to get ESG, Lil Keke, Pokey, Lil O, C-Note, Will-Lean, 3-2, Mike D, Z-Ro & Grace all together to make an album like the old days
You aren't looking for it mayne. Optimoradio.com
User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 23 times

Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:31 pm

propain, delo and le$ are the best ones doing it right now
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3611
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:44 pm

phox wrote:
keelan wrote:the real h-town music is dead. Propain is the only thing close thats out now. somebody needs to get ESG, Lil Keke, Pokey, Lil O, C-Note, Will-Lean, 3-2, Mike D, Z-Ro & Grace all together to make an album like the old days
You aren't looking for it mayne. Optimoradio.com
how many kfc coupons did k rino give you to promote optimo radio?
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)



SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
User avatar
phox
Screw Head
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Rekshots wrote:
phox wrote:
keelan wrote:the real h-town music is dead. Propain is the only thing close thats out now. somebody needs to get ESG, Lil Keke, Pokey, Lil O, C-Note, Will-Lean, 3-2, Mike D, Z-Ro & Grace all together to make an album like the old days
You aren't looking for it mayne. Optimoradio.com
how many kfc coupons did k rino give you to promote optimo radio?
I already said I got his Astro van from the 90's and I'm in talks with OG Ron C ATM to promote his shit internet radio station.
User avatar
Bdubya82
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:27 pm

If TEXAS had unity we'd be fine. But niggas like Trae sound straight ATL these days
User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1607
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 23 times

Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:50 pm

Bdubya82 wrote:If TEXAS had unity we'd be fine. But niggas like Trae sound straight ATL these days
damn near everyone in the H is using that sound..
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3611
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:35 am

texas rap will never die. as long was Dat boy C is alive Image
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)



SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
User avatar
Fuccintroy
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:03 am

Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:09 am

Legends never die

Post Reply