Mike Jones > K-Rino

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Rekshots

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:14 pm

lets be honest here. Mike jones is WWWAAAYYY more important to texas hip hop than k rino. THink about it... before mike jones nobody really cared about texas rap. I mean besides the getto boys nobody really took texas rap seriously. i mean you might have had lil troy make a hit or lil keke made an album that sold pretty well. Hell, even UGK really weren't that popular. they barely went gold in the fucking 90s back when everyone was going platinum. Lil flip was probably the only nigga besides scareface to be known nationally but his career was fading by 2005.

When mike jones came on the scene he helped shine a light on texas rap and brought upon a texas renaissance. don't believe me look at everyone that got big off dick riding him

Slim thug - he was signed to the neptunes but nobody cared about him. He had a song called 3 kings that nobody liked. im sure most posters on this site probably didnt' even know that song existed but it failed critically and commercially. so before Still tippin, slim thug was a fag failed queer rapper. i mean. you gotta really fucking suck to have the neptunes produce you an album and you still fail. shit barely went gold smdh

Paul wall - nobody knew he existed. it wasn't until still tipping came out that anybody actually took him seriously. he was just a fag white boy with gold teeth. when people heard his verse they notice that he was talented and he got big. without mike jones he wouldve be a homeless queer

CHamillionaire - He gained popularity nationally for making a shitty mixtape (mixtape messiah) dissing mike jones. he had to diss mike jones and pretty much ride his dick to get noticed. Cham was a good rapper and made dope music. but if mike jones didn't walk on the scene he would be homeless today. I mean people liked him at first cuz he was dissing mike jones and people wanted to hear someone hate on mike jones

Swishahouse - Swishahouse had a good underground history of making shitty knock off screw tapes and having shitty freestyles and crappy mixes. but if it wasn't for mike jones Still tippin. Swisha house wouldve never got bigger. it wouldve went the same way most underground labels did at the time. i know watts was doing a weekly mix on the local radio station. still........ nationally nobody wouldve cared about it

UGK - if it wasn't for mike jones bringing national attention to UGK. they wouldve been stuck as regional talent. Pimp C wouldve been released from prison and nobody outside of texas wouldve cared. Bun B wouldve been just another old school texas rapper making albums nobody bought. mike jones brought national attention to texas and help make UGK LEGENDS. The first song Pimp c made had Mike jones as a featured artist "pourin up". Pimp had to climb his fat ass and start riding mike jones greasy dick to get attention.

also songs started copy the mike jones formula. they started to have screwed up choruses and shit. the best example of this is Rick ross's everyday im hustlin. that song was a rip off of a texas mike jones era song. so mike jones even infulenced other rappers to copy his style

SO without Mike jones this site probably wouldve never gotten bigger. think about all he people who got into texas rap after mike jones came out? im sure half this site wasn't jammin screw until still tippin came out

mike jones has classic music and we need to respect him for everything he has done.

K rino did some good things in the 90s. sure he created the SPC and helped some local talent out. but other than that most of his music is awful and the only songs that have a milion views by him are his stupid conspiracy videos. other than that nobody really cares about him. he lives in a homeless shelter and wears walmart t-shirt wit the pockets on them. he also works at sonic and i guess thats good for him . boy c is the only person who buys him music and that nice of him to do so.

SO mike jones > K rino

Pre-K

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:13 pm

Compelling argument

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Rekshots

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:44 am

Pre-K wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:13 pm
Compelling argument

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
I've done alot of research

thanks for reading
Mex
Screw Head

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:10 pm

This actually makes a lot of sense

Mike Jones the only one who hasn't entered a shelter and is roaming around the streets

he also helping those fortunate enough to spot him with some thowed lyrics and edgy dance moves

Boy C
TTO Fag

Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:09 pm

Imma keep it 1,000
Muslim freedom for all.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:20 pm

you got a good point there

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

Desperado
Screw Head

Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:29 pm

mike joens the original elon musk
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:54 pm

He has that credential for sure

he still is my least favorite artist from Texas.. my favorite memories from the renaissance had to be Ro and Trae when they also dropped a lot of their peak shyt and when Underground Kingz dropped.. i guess everybody was peaking musically back then.

I first heard of UGK from the Three 6 Mafia track and then I discovered Flip from Da Unbreakables album

i think they were some of the first to use the screwed up hooks before I heard of Mike Jones also.. this is from 2003

but on a national basis yeah Mike Jones basically put Texas on and made all that shyt popular
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:29 pm

Very good research cumshots. Mike Jones da real king of the south

How many people know K-Rinos phone number? 1
(Boy C)

Mike Jones wins!!!!!
Rekshots

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:50 am

people wanna act like the MTV MY BLOCK HOUSTON didn't make H-town music big :lol: :lol:
after this shit came out everybody was jammin screw and sippin gnr

niggas gotta give mike jones credit. if it wasn't for his hits when he first came out. NOBODY wouldve cared about texas rap :lol: :lol: :lol: gnr gnr

i got love for UGK but them boys weren't selling platinum :lol: gnr
them boys struggled to go gold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
if you wouldve asked 100 people on the street in 2000 "who is UGK" they would look at you like you are gay. then as them in 2006 "who is UGK" they would turn into the biggest dick riders on the planet lol
LOL @ nobody caring that pimp c was in jail until the MTV My BLOCK :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how these niggaz still hate on mike jones SMDH
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:47 am

Mike Jones the GOAT

He got beat up by Trae for no reason smh
Ungrateful ass niggas mayne
Rekshots

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:12 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:47 am
Mike Jones the GOAT

He got beat up by Trae for no reason smh
Ungrateful ass niggas mayne
let's be honest here. that shit happend like 10 years ago. Mike jones went paltium and was spending his money and living good. Trae was jealous because he's forever known as Z-ro's sidekick. lets behonest fore a second... do people actually like Trae's music? i mean its just rehased gurilla maab and 2pac songs but with shittier beats. his rap style now is just cringy. He's also signed to TI's label... its took him like 5 years to release an album on grand hustle and literal nobody listened to it. it flopped and everyone laughed.
If trae wasn't a retard queer he would start riding Z-ro's dick again. at least they could at least make decent music. In other words Trae NEEDS ZRO but zro doesn't

come on nigga you know when mike jones first came out. EVERYONE WAS JAMMIN 1st round draft picks. EVERYOBYD WAS SCREAMING MIKE JONEES even whie boyz from north dakota was jammin mike jones. when his labum finally came out. THE STREETS WENT NUTS..people wanna forget mike jones PUT HOUSTON on the map

sorry i know the truth hurts.
but WHO?
MIKE JONES
WHO
MIKE JONES
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:19 pm

281-330-8004!!!!!!!!

Trae got mad his bitch memorized that phone number but not his
Desperado
Screw Head