Upcoming Projects

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:56 pm

Looking/Hoping & Waiting List

Chamillionaire - Drop Something Nigga WTF U DOIN??

Rasaq - Another Mixtape would be good...

Mike Jones - Money Train 2 and ?Where is Mike Jones?.. but WHEN FOO??

Lil O - We tired of listening to re-up drop something new!!

Big Pokey - Yeah you got a few features out but where da album at MAIN??

50/50 Lil Twin - Get a retrial and get the fuck outta jail nigga!!

Lew Hawk - IDK wtf happened to this fool

A.B.N. - Wont be another album cus they caint squash the plex...

Fat Bastard - Gas N Lean
DJ D REAL...
‏ @djdreal
24 Dec 2017
@fatbastardmpr FINNA DROP ON U NI99@S!!! 💪💪💪 https://www.instagram.com/p/BdFSl2EDyku/
WHEN NIGGA WHEN U GONNA DROP ON US NI99@S??

Big Tuck - Got a new song out with tite called drip gods, its aight but Hell on Em 2 never came out and what about somethin new foo??

SPM - Yeah u dropped 48 but we need that freeworld gutta shit music like u made before the lockup ;(
#Free SPM I think this nigga get out in 2020 or 2022 not sure.

Eminem - Waiting on that collab album with dr.dre other than that glad hes back.

Z-ro - We need that Blood And The Crip Zro & Point Blank that never dropped and that Z-ro & Slim Thug A King And A Boss that never dropped. Lots of shit we wont get till ro is RIP and papa ro put it out cus mama ro is gone...
"Papa was a rollin stone and he's still rollin, I guess that's why, I leave alot of pussy whole swolen"

Trae - We need you to get T.I.'s cock out your throat so you can talk right like you did in A.B.N. then maybe we'll buy yo shit again. Also take that fugly ass red shit off and put your blue's clue's candana bacc on and mobb with ro.

Tum Tum - Zillionaire 2 last thing dropped we need something new..

Devin The Dude - Still jammin acoustic levitation but need something new with more features.

Lil Flip - Still waiting for a successful album to come out, props for all the mixtapes but we need hits flip.

ES MOTHA FUCKIN G - This nigga been posed to release Kingish 2 for over a year yeah i love the southside still holdin & the remix BUT DROP THE FUCKIN ALBUM NIGGA!!

Yungstar - Heard he still rappin and has a few songs out but I havent seen a mixtape or album.

Lil Flex - WTF happened to flex?? Prolly shermed out like Mr. 3-2...

D.S.R.
Dinero Stacks Revenue was in 2015, its 4 years later don't know if anything is to come.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON ALBUMS OR MIXTAPES FROM THESE ARTISTS THAT ARE NEW POST THEM HERE OR CALL 1-800-999-CASH
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:06 am

Jay'ton dropped another song 'Most High' recently (i think that's his trend, drop one song per year)

but it wasn't that good though hopefully he comes out with an album.. I would like to see him and Lil Boss link pronto since I'm confident they still know how to make good music

I'm not anticipating anything new from Ro because he has nothing to talk about anymore

Trae is playing fake community activist.. which I guess he is pretty good at doing but unless he dropping shyt akin to that Texas Blues hunger that he used to bring alongside Ro, I just don't want to hear it.
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:14 pm

I agree 100%
Boy C
TTO Fag

Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:44 pm

Rare Beltway 8 and SPC

Where that old AC Chill trax at
Muslim freedom for all.
blackspider
Screw Head

Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:35 pm

A lot of them dudes you listed don't even rap any longer.
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:06 pm

no shit sherlock...

"Looking/Hoping & Waiting List"
keelan
Screw Head

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:12 pm

U forgot J-Dawg