Lane2lane TV : Koppo - El Koppitan

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
lane2lanetv

Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:14 am

So before I have this posted and yall read it I would like to say Hello. Names Ghost an well I am runnin a blog for Houston / Texas artist I basically listen - Repost - Review shit for them if they want it. I've noticed quite a few pages & groups fuckin over my people so in order for my blog to work. It needs to be free of charge, every post / request needs to be in the sake of the artist why should they have to pay extra to have someone post something in 10 secs an get charged for the price of a low grade mixtape cover? am I right? plus all the favoritism in there people be posting they homeboys consistently and not charging them but charging the underground a fee. I don't buy that shit and also have seen Cali companys come into our city and charge our people for distribution which in time I'd like to expose but I assume that won't be until I get this page FULLY broken down into sections. Right now its just me an am Designing, writing, running social medias an tryin to come up with other ideas to get this going. haven't seen much support as if the artist is willing to take credit but never give it feel me? ANYWAYS I'ma do my thing and see where it goes. this is blog number one. if I have posted this in the wrong topic PM or comment. lmjk what you think of these bio's an if you have heard of the artists I'm posting LETT THEM KNOW LANE2LANETV WROTE AN ARTICLE SO THEY CAN SEE THE VALUE.

Thank you :D
-lilghost
-Lane2Lanetv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koppo the Northside Captain drop's single & video for "Real Drank" steady reppin for the NAWF he came heavy with the wordplay like a samurai in the mist. Slice an dice the competition although his traditional Htown flow was missin he showed his versatility by expanding the dialect.

Reminds me of like a Slabbed out Twista or if Big KRIT was meskin. The track was solid, production was done by Kidonthebeat who is well known to drop banger beats. The overall theme was raw, I'd like to see this remixed by DoeMan or Doughbeezy maybe even a Paul Wall or Saccathon but other than that if you from Houstone especially from the NS (NorthSide) you can add this to the your Trap Playlist an still Sip that lean shout out Actavis. Check below for the video

[/list]
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:57 am

LANE2LANETV MAYNE HOL UP

Can you review Pre-K's song?

lane2lanetv

Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:44 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:57 am
LANE2LANETV MAYNE HOL UP

Can you review Pre-K's song?

Yeah no problem, I'll jam it a few times an since I''m new to this site I'll just post it as a new topic so be on the look out. Texas shit already. Be sure to check out @lane2lanettv for reposts & DM me if you got any Texas folk you want reposted an be sure to check out @Screwstonmediascene for news an local shit as well as @sippinteatv. @Slumpedsessions for that new underground podcast shit. NETWORK. Much love an be on the lookout for that Prek Review.