Enjoli

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Shroom
Screw Head

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:46 am

being a faq from poland on a texas forum must be a big job
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
J_man_713
Screw Head

Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:08 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:Straight Profit did the same shit..

Koolaid - Assorted Flavors
Wood - splinters in Ya mouth
Grace - on my mind
Den den - grown ass man
Texas tantrum
Let's not forget Solo-Ds Album they highly promoted but never dropped. And that Wood "Splinter In Yo Mouth actually did drop. It was a very low key underground though. Damn near Impossible to find now.
I always thought wood was underated. I never understood why he never got much love from the rest of the SUC

Btw "against the grain" was a classic in my opinion
Shroom
Screw Head

Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:10 pm

phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
J_man_713
Screw Head

Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:17 pm

MilitaryMind

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:06 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:Straight Profit did the same shit..

Koolaid - Assorted Flavors
Wood - splinters in Ya mouth
Grace - on my mind
Den den - grown ass man
Texas tantrum
Let's not forget Solo-Ds Album they highly promoted but never dropped. And that Wood "Splinter In Yo Mouth actually did drop. It was a very low key underground though. Damn near Impossible to find now.
I always thought wood was underated. I never understood why he never got much love from the rest of the SUC

What makes you think he don't get love from others in the Click??
J_man_713
Screw Head

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:23 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

He's never really been on any of there shit except for a couple Ro, Grace, and Yungstar songs that I know of. And they were all at straight profit at the time so that's probably why
Mixerr
Screw Head

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:59 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
Mixerr wrote:No I'm talking about something else. I'm referring to one of the many advertisements of Wreckshop Records coming soon albums. For example that Noke D album that never came out.

Oh I know what you mean. Many of times those false advertisements had got me hyped.
Yes that's what I'm talking about. I'm still waiting for that Mike D album, that Wood album, Solo-D album, and that Kool-Aid album with the Pen-N-Pixel graphic artwork.
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Mixerr wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
Mixerr wrote:No I'm talking about something else. I'm referring to one of the many advertisements of Wreckshop Records coming soon albums. For example that Noke D album that never came out.

Oh I know what you mean. Many of times those false advertisements had got me hyped.
Yes that's what I'm talking about. I'm still waiting for that Mike D album, that Wood album, Solo-D album, and that Kool-Aid album with the Pen-N-Pixel graphic artwork.
Sadly, I don't think any of those are ever coming out
Mixerr
Screw Head

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:20 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
Mixerr wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Sadly, I don't think any of those are ever coming out
I know. I gave up on them a long time ago.

MilitaryMind

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:46 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:

He's never really been on any of there shit except for a couple Ro, Grace, and Yungstar songs that I know of. And they were all at straight profit at the time so that's probably why
Just cause he's not on a lot they shit doesn't mean they ain't got love for him. But it's something y'all SUC fans definitely need to know, and that is the click isn't as close as a lot of y'all may think. They never really were.
MilitaryMind

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:56 pm

Mixerr wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Solo-D is working on an Album but the one with Straight Profit you can forget. Just like Kool-Aid's Album you can definitely forget that.

Mike-D was promoting an Album last year and the yr before. But that's last I ever seen and heard him speak on it.

Wood is working on an Album so he says. I got a few unreleased tracks from a project he told me about like a couple yrs. A few got Ro on them, they jammin like a muthafucka.... I don't know if they'll ever see the light of day, though.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Yes go ahead and brag about jamming unreleased shit you have and don't share lol
Rekshots

Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:43 pm

military mind upload all the unreleased/rare shit. or will destroy you
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Upload them screws you holding out on sunnabich
Mixerr
Screw Head

Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:39 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
Mixerr wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Solo-D is working on an Album but the one with Straight Profit you can forget. Just like Kool-Aid's Album you can definitely forget that.

Mike-D was promoting an Album last year and the yr before. But that's last I ever seen and heard him speak on it.

Wood is working on an Album so he says. I got a few unreleased tracks from a project he told me about like a couple yrs. A few got Ro on them, they jammin like a muthafucka.... I don't know if they'll ever see the light of day, though.
I guess Solo-D and Kool-Aid don't own the rights to their Straight Profit album. :cry: My guess is that by now that the songs on Kool-Aid's Straight Profit album were put onto one of his mixtapes/albums. Just my ¢2. I would also like to see that unreleased Lez Moné.