Enjoli

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:14 am

Mixerr wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
Mixerr wrote:
Yes that's what I'm talking about. I'm still waiting for that Mike D album, that Wood album, Solo-D album, and that Kool-Aid album with the Pen-N-Pixel graphic artwork.

Solo-D is working on an Album but the one with Straight Profit you can forget. Just like Kool-Aid's Album you can definitely forget that.

Mike-D was promoting an Album last year and the yr before. But that's last I ever seen and heard him speak on it.

Wood is working on an Album so he says. I got a few unreleased tracks from a project he told me about like a couple yrs. A few got Ro on them, they jammin like a muthafucka.... I don't know if they'll ever see the light of day, though.
I guess Solo-D and Kool-Aid don't own the rights to their Straight Profit album. :cry: My guess is that by now that the songs on Kool-Aid's Straight Profit album were put onto one of his mixtapes/albums. Just my ¢2. I would also like to see that unreleased Lez Moné.

Solo-d new album is called "love life loyalty". And kool-aid doesn't rap anymore I don't think.

But Dammmn maan den den has no problems releasing old z-Ro releases a million times, so why wouldn't he release those other ones?
Honestly my guess is either they got thrown out or there never was an album in the first place lol just talk.
MilitaryMind

Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:47 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:Yes go ahead and brag about jamming unreleased shit you have and don't share lol

No need to Brag lol.
MilitaryMind

Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Rekshots wrote:military mind upload all the unreleased/rare shit. or will destroy you
If you feeling froggy then leap muthafucka lol
MilitaryMind

Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:12 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
Mixerr wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Solo-D is working on an Album but the one with Straight Profit you can forget. Just like Kool-Aid's Album you can definitely forget that.

Mike-D was promoting an Album last year and the yr before. But that's last I ever seen and heard him speak on it.

Wood is working on an Album so he says. I got a few unreleased tracks from a project he told me about like a couple yrs. A few got Ro on them, they jammin like a muthafucka.... I don't know if they'll ever see the light of day, though.
I guess Solo-D and Kool-Aid don't own the rights to their Straight Profit album. :cry: My guess is that by now that the songs on Kool-Aid's Straight Profit album were put onto one of his mixtapes/albums. Just my ¢2. I would also like to see that unreleased Lez Moné.

Solo-d new album is called "love life loyalty". And kool-aid doesn't rap anymore I don't think.

But Dammmn maan den den has no problems releasing old z-Ro releases a million times, so why wouldn't he release those other ones?
Honestly my guess is either they got thrown out or there never was an album in the first place lol just talk.

Far as Solo-Ds Album on SP that's real and complete far as I know. But far as Kool-Aid goes who knows if it was real or just advertisement. There's a lot of shit that go on behind the scenes...I mean shit damn near all of them will tell you now that Den-Den was incompetent and a hoe ass nigga.

Even 1 of the most classic Album to drop under SP Grace's "From Crumbs To Bricks" wasn't complete had an a lot of errors and wasn't pushed hard enough.
Mixerr
Screw Head

Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:54 am

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
Mixerr wrote:

Far as Solo-Ds Album on SP that's real and complete far as I know. But far as Kool-Aid goes who knows if it was real or just advertisement. There's a lot of shit that go on behind the scenes...I mean shit damn near all of them will tell you now that Den-Den was incompetent and a hoe ass nigga.

Even 1 of the most classic Album to drop under SP Grace's "From Crumbs To Bricks" wasn't complete had an a lot of errors and wasn't pushed hard enough.
I have that album on cassette. What errors are you talking about? Den Den must be acting flakey. I never knew that. That's news to me after all these years. I think that Kool-Aid album was just an advertisement for an album that didn't exist.