Goku96v2 Vs TTO

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
MilitaryMind

Sun May 22, 2016 2:09 pm

goku96v2 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:IF YOU CLICK MY PREVIOUS POSTS YOU WILL SEE THOSE FRIENDLY REMINDERS

PENGUIN AND TED ROLL TOGETHER THATS HOW LEECHES DO, BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU JUST GONNA GIVE WHATEVER TO DJ RED LOLOL

I NEED MY REAL SHIT, BLEEDA DOESNT HAVE IT ANYMORE
WTF are you talking about give what to DJ Red??

And if you want Bleeda that bad then buy it off ITunes it's on there.
ONCE AGAIN

IT IS NOT ON ANYTHING

I'M ON ITUNES RIGHT NOW

THE B.R.A.E. ALBUM IS NOT HERE

AND WE ALL KNOW YOU GIVE SHIT TO DJ RED DONT STUNT

WTF does me & Red got to do with your situation with Ted?? And stunt about what?? I don't have to stunt, fool. And you really don't know shit about anything that I do so speak on wtf you know.

I was trying to give you a peaceful solution to your problem and let you know that your goin about this the wrong way. But I see now that you truly wanna be and act like bitter bitch that's on her rag.

I was gonna help yo whiny pissy baby ass out...I told you before that I had the album but no PC right....remember that?? Well...I was going over my cousin house later and take the CD with me so I could rip it & up it for you since Ted didn't come through for you. But you just fucked that up by burning yo bridge.
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 2:15 pm

YOU DONT HAVE IT EITHER SO I DONT CARE, NO ONE IN THIS BITCH IS REAL ENOUGH TO HAVE IT

YALL JUST CLAIM YA DO BUT TOO LAME TO HAVE, WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH I TALKED ABOUT YOU GIVE SHIT TO RED

YOU A SPECIAL CASE LOL
Send me dick pics plz
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 2:17 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:I was gonna help yo whiny pissy baby ass out...I told you before that I had the album but no PC right....remember that?? Well...I was going over my cousin house later and take the CD with me so I could rip it & up it for you since Ted didn't come through for you. But you just fucked that up by burning yo bridge.[/b]

Mex
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 2:18 pm

goku just cameha waved military mind
RIP
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 2:19 pm

CHECK THIS OUT THO

I UPPED THAT BLEEDA AND YOU KNOW YOU DOWNLOADED IT AND PROBABLY GAVE IT TO RED LOLOL
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Sun May 22, 2016 2:21 pm

goku96v2 wrote:YOU DONT HAVE IT EITHER SO I DONT CARE, NO ONE IN THIS BITCH IS REAL ENOUGH TO HAVE IT

YALL JUST CLAIM YA DO BUT TOO LAME TO HAVE, WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH I TALKED ABOUT YOU GIVE SHIT TO RED

YOU A SPECIAL CASE LOL

Actually I do have it....I got 2 copies of it...Bought it from Studio 2000 back when it dropped.

I could give a shit about what you talk about or what you think you know. But it's about how you came at me. I came at you respectable like a man. And you replied as if I was talking down on you and Thinkin you gonna pull my card or somethin.
MilitaryMind

Sun May 22, 2016 2:24 pm

goku96v2 wrote:CHECK THIS OUT THO

I UPPED THAT BLEEDA AND YOU KNOW YOU DOWNLOADED IT AND PROBABLY GAVE IT TO RED LOLOL

Yea I know that's the reason why I was gonna help you out cause I had asked you to up it remember. That's why I said chill you're making an ass out of yourself and tried to give you some insight about goin about it another way.
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 2:28 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:YOU DONT HAVE IT EITHER SO I DONT CARE, NO ONE IN THIS BITCH IS REAL ENOUGH TO HAVE IT

YOU A SPECIAL CASE LOL

Actually I do have it....I got 2 copies of it...Bought it from Studio 2000 back when it dropped.

I could give a shit about what you talk about or what you think you know. But it's about how you came at me. I came at you respectable like a man. And you replied as if I was talking down on you and Thinkin you gonna pull my card or somethin.
NAH YOU DIDN'T, HOW'S BEING RESPECTABLE LYING TO ME

YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THAT SHIT BEING ON ITUNES AND IT AINT THERE

CMON NOW

YOU KNOW THAT AINT G

AND DONT FRONT LIKE YOU DIDNT DOWNLOAD OFF ME, IF THAT SHIT WAS ON ITUNES I WOULDNT EVEN BE LETTING IT BE KNOWN HOW FAKE IT IS ON HERE WITH TED

I AINT NO BUM, I BUY SHIT, I TALKED TO TO THE MAN, HE DOES NOT HAVE IT, YALL DONT READ SHIT
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Sun May 22, 2016 2:39 pm

goku96v2 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

YOU A SPECIAL CASE LOL

NAH YOU DIDN'T, HOW'S BEING RESPECTABLE LYING TO ME

YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THAT SHIT BEING ON ITUNES AND IT AINT THERE

CMON NOW

YOU KNOW THAT AINT G

AND DONT FRONT LIKE YOU DIDNT DOWNLOAD OFF ME, IF THAT SHIT WAS ON ITUNES I WOULDNT EVEN BE LETTING IT BE KNOWN HOW FAKE IT IS ON HERE WITH TED

I AINT NO BUM, I BUY SHIT, I TALKED TO TO THE MAN, HE DOES NOT HAVE IT, YALL DONT READ SHIT

You stupid muthafucka I didn't lie to you...IT was on ITunes I know for an fact cause Bleeda had the link in bio on Instagram for a long ass time. He even got one his earlier tapes on there. I remember seeing it a few times.

I never said you didn't buy nor called you a bum and i didnt say that I didn't get that Bleeda you posted that was the reason why I was gonna help you out.
MilitaryMind

Sun May 22, 2016 2:47 pm

goku96v2 wrote:
Desperado wrote:Dude, honestly who cares. If you wanted it that bad just get on spotify and rip it through your computer
IT ISNT ON SPOTIFY NOW IS IT

SPEAK ON WHAT YOU KNOW

You dumb, ignant, whinin, ol' ill cry if i want to, heavy bleedin lil hoe...B.R.A.E. is on SPOTIFY i just found it....Yo bitch ass wasn't lookin hard enough...SMH
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 2:48 pm

"And if you want Bleeda that bad then buy it off ITunes it's on there."

YOU JUST SAID THAT MINUTES AGO, BUT I'M STUPID, OK

I DIDNT SAY YOU SAID I WAS A BUM OR DIDNT BUY IT, IM LETTIN IT BE KNOWN I AINT NO LAME LIKE @TED TEAZY, YOU SHOULD WANT TO HELP OUT A FAN ON THE G, IF I HELPED YOU, YOU SHOULD HELP ME REGARDLESS OF WHAT, THAT WAY WE SQUARE
Send me dick pics plz
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 2:49 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:
Desperado wrote:Dude, honestly who cares. If you wanted it that bad just get on spotify and rip it through your computer
IT ISNT ON SPOTIFY NOW IS IT

SPEAK ON WHAT YOU KNOW

You dumb ignant whiny heavy bleedin lil hoe...B.R.A.E. is on SPOTIFY i just found it....Yo bitch add wasn't lookin hard enough...SMH
YOU ABOUT TO FEEL REAL DUMB JUST FOR CALLIN ME DUMB AND ME TELLIN YA IT AINT THERE, I BET IT DOESN'T PLAY NOW DOES IT
Send me dick pics plz
Kush
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 2:50 pm

Lmao is this cd even any good??
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1731
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Kush wrote:Lmao is this cd even any good??
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1731
REALEST SHIT OUT RIGHT NOW, NOT LIKE MILITARYREDMIND OR MRS TED
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Sun May 22, 2016 2:54 pm

goku96v2 wrote:"And if you want Bleeda that bad then buy it off ITunes it's on there."

YOU JUST SAID THAT MINUTES AGO, BUT I'M STUPID, OK

I DIDNT SAY YOU SAID I WAS A BUM OR DIDNT BUY IT, IM LETTIN IT BE KNOWN I AINT NO LAME LIKE @TED TEAZY, YOU SHOULD WANT TO HELP OUT A FAN ON THE G, IF I HELPED YOU, YOU SHOULD HELP ME REGARDLESS OF WHAT, THAT WAY WE SQUARE
That's just it. I was gonna help you until you started acting a bitch Comin at a nigga all wrong. When I was just keepin it G with you...But who wants to help a muthafucka out after they talk shit to them??