Goku96v2 Vs TTO

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
MilitaryMind

Sun May 22, 2016 3:01 pm

goku96v2 wrote:
Kush wrote:Lmao is this cd even any good??
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1731
REALEST SHIT OUT RIGHT NOW, NOT LIKE MILITARYREDMIND OR MRS TED

Military RedMind??? Nigga you really is weak smh lol...Be more creative you lil raggin bitch you...*Throws Goku96v2 a Tampon*....Plug yourself up bitch you gettin Blood on our floor!
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 3:05 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:"And if you want Bleeda that bad then buy it off ITunes it's on there."

YOU JUST SAID THAT MINUTES AGO, BUT I'M STUPID, OK

I DIDNT SAY YOU SAID I WAS A BUM OR DIDNT BUY IT, IM LETTIN IT BE KNOWN I AINT NO LAME LIKE @TED TEAZY, YOU SHOULD WANT TO HELP OUT A FAN ON THE G, IF I HELPED YOU, YOU SHOULD HELP ME REGARDLESS OF WHAT, THAT WAY WE SQUARE
That's just it. I was gonna help you until you started acting a bitch Comin at a nigga all wrong. When I was just keepin it G with you...But who wants to help a muthafucka out after they talk shit to them??
IT'S COOL G, LOL I KNOW I TOO REAL FOR PEOPLE SOMETIMES THEY CAN'T TAKE IT THEN THEY TRY TO TELL ME A DIFFERENT WAY OF GOIN ABOUT GETTIN THINGS, THAT I ALREADY TRIED, CALL ME DUMB AND THEY TURN OUT FOOLISH

WHY ALL THE NAMES OF THOSE SONGS LOOK LIKE THAT G? LOL HOW COME I CANT GET BUT THAT ONE I ALREADY GOT ON THE OTHER ALBUM TO PLAY?

OH BUT I'M DUMB ON THAT NOTE HUH

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS G, HOLD THAT L

I DONT EVEN GOTTA CALL YOU DUMB OR A BITCH YOU JUST HAD THAT FEEL INSIDE WHEN YOU GET WHEN YOU ARE WRONG AND MADE YOU FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY

I KNOW HOMIE, I KNOW, YOU GOT THAT ALBUM THOUGH HUH LOLOL WORD? I BET YOU GOT IT G, I BET YOU DO
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Sun May 22, 2016 3:17 pm

goku96v2 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:"And if you want Bleeda that bad then buy it off ITunes it's on there."

YOU JUST SAID THAT MINUTES AGO, BUT I'M STUPID, OK

I DIDNT SAY YOU SAID I WAS A BUM OR DIDNT BUY IT, IM LETTIN IT BE KNOWN I AINT NO LAME LIKE @TED TEAZY, YOU SHOULD WANT TO HELP OUT A FAN ON THE G, IF I HELPED YOU, YOU SHOULD HELP ME REGARDLESS OF WHAT, THAT WAY WE SQUARE
That's just it. I was gonna help you until you started acting a bitch Comin at a nigga all wrong. When I was just keepin it G with you...But who wants to help a muthafucka out after they talk shit to them??
IT'S COOL G, LOL I KNOW I TOO REAL FOR PEOPLE SOMETIMES THEY CAN'T TAKE IT THEN THEY TRY TO TELL ME A DIFFERENT WAY OF GOIN ABOUT GETTIN THINGS, THAT I ALREADY TRIED, CALL ME DUMB AND THEY TURN OUT FOOLISH

WHY ALL THE NAMES OF THOSE SONGS LOOK LIKE THAT G? LOL HOW COME I CANT GET BUT THAT ONE I ALREADY GOT ON THE OTHER ALBUM TO PLAY?

OH BUT I'M DUMB ON THAT NOTE HUH

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS G, HOLD THAT L

I DONT EVEN GOTTA CALL YOU DUMB OR A BITCH YOU JUST HAD THAT FEEL INSIDE WHEN YOU GET WHEN YOU ARE WRONG AND MADE YOU FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY

I KNOW HOMIE, I KNOW, YOU GOT THAT ALBUM THOUGH HUH LOLOL WORD? I BET YOU GOT IT G, I BET YOU DO
Yep, I do got it.. had it since it dropped see I got actual hard copies I didn't get it from the net, nigga.

I'm jammin it as we speak it to be honest on my way to my cousin crib. I have no reason to lie to you about a Tape. So you can miss me with your nonsense.

You claim you to real and ppl can't handle...nigga the shit you pullin don't even come close to being real.

Since when being real is gettin your little "come Fuck me" drawls in a knot over the net about a damn CD that you can't seem to find?....And attempting to call someone out about not uploading a CD???...When that became some "Real Shit"?? ......LOL....Nigga Pleeeeease!...
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 3:22 pm

ITS THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING MILITARYREDMIND

HE SAID HE GON DO SOMETHIN, HE DIDNT DO IT, SHIT AINT REAL, SO I SPEAK ON IT

YALL IN OTHER THREADS WORRIED ABOUT KILLA KYLEON, AINT NO ONE SAYIN RUN IT NO MORE

YOU DONT WANNA COMMENT ABOUT THE SPOTIFY SHIT I GET, CAUSE YOU KNOW DONT YOU, I DIDNT CALL YOU NO BITCH OR FUCK BOY

THATS YOU, BUT WHEN I TELL YOU THE REAL YOU GET MAD

OL IM GOIN TO MY COUSINS HOUSE JAMMIN A CD I DONT HAVE, OK? LOL YOU LIED ABOUT ITUNES YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT/? I DONT CARE DAWWWWWWG

THIS TTO YALL LEECHES I GET IT, COOL, REAL FOLKS LIKE ME CANT GET A PASS ON THAT FANTASY SHIT YALL BE DOIN, AND IM GOOD WITH IT, LOL IM GOOD G
Send me dick pics plz
StaySmokinAndLeanin

Sun May 22, 2016 3:31 pm

Southern people stay keeping stereotypes alive
MilitaryMind

Sun May 22, 2016 3:32 pm

Nigga are you blind as well as dumb?? I said numerous times that i have 2 actual physical copies that I bought from the store back when it dropped. So how I not have it? Cause I won't no longer up it for you?? Is that why??

As far SPOTIFY goes. That's the TL to BRAE that they got listed now if there's something wrong with the tracks or the shit don't work then that's a personal problem that you gotta deal with. Point is that they got it listed.
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 3:39 pm

WORD, THATS JUST A TRACKLIST, YOU WEREN'T TRYIN TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I COULD HEAR THE ACTUAL SONGS, I KNOW, YOU JUST WANTED ME TO SEE THE TRACKLISTING, LOL YOU KEEP IT 100
Send me dick pics plz
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 3:42 pm

BY THE WAY, I COULD SAY I HAD SEX WITH BEYONCE, DOESN'T MEAN I DID, JUST LIKE YOU CAN SAY YOU GOT THAT ALBUM
Send me dick pics plz
Desperado
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 4:49 pm

I have aids .... doesn't mean I do though
MilitaryMind

Sun May 22, 2016 5:28 pm

goku96v2 wrote:WORD, THATS JUST A TRACKLIST, YOU WEREN'T TRYIN TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I COULD HEAR THE ACTUAL SONGS, I KNOW, YOU JUST WANTED ME TO SEE THE TRACKLISTING, LOL YOU KEEP IT 100
You really do got a messed up way of thinking. Why I wanna show you a TL to tease you? When I already stated that I was willing to help you out until you started acting like a Hoe??

I told you it was Spotify cause you said it wasn't. I didn't know that you can't download it. I thought you simply wasn't looking hard enough. But good luck with findin it, though
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 6:29 pm

DUMBASS, ITS BASICALLY THE FIRST THING ON GOOGLE, WHAT YOU THINK I'M A FUCKIN WORM LIKE YOU? ALL YOU DO IS DOWNLOAD MY ALBUMS AND DONT GIVE SHIT IN RETURN

GOOD LUCK ON BEING A MAN, HAVE FUN AT YOUR MORE RICH COUSINS BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO BROKE TO OWN A COMPUTER

TELL RED YOU GOT THAT BLEDA ON DECK SO HE CAN YOU ONE MORE PERSONAL MIX
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Sun May 22, 2016 7:30 pm

goku96v2 wrote:DUMBASS, ITS BASICALLY THE FIRST THING ON GOOGLE, WHAT YOU THINK I'M A FUCKIN WORM LIKE YOU? ALL YOU DO IS DOWNLOAD MY ALBUMS AND DONT GIVE SHIT IN RETURN

GOOD LUCK ON BEING A MAN, HAVE FUN AT YOUR MORE RICH COUSINS BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO BROKE TO OWN A COMPUTER

TELL RED YOU GOT THAT BLEDA ON DECK SO HE CAN YOU ONE MORE PERSONAL MIX
Nigga I downloaded 1 tape from you and that was the Bleeda. So quit acting like ive gotten massive shit from you. Cause before you posted that request i didn't even knew you existed. But like I said you talk a gang a shit like you know me or anything about me which you dont.

1st you dumb ass I'm not a leech or a worm....2nd I'm far from broke and 3rd you don't know shit about my cousin or my relationship with my homie Red.

But you seem infatuated with him though cause you've yet to stop talkin about him....So tell me you lil secretive boppin bitch what is it that you want?? You want him to make you a Tape or something? Cause of that's the case I'll let him know for you, girl.

Good luck on that Bleeda and actually growin a pair a nuts cause right now you're still showing us yo clit and pulling yo pussy lips back. Constantly exposing yo pink.

TOUGHEN UP GIRL IT'S ONLY A DAMN CD LOL
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 7:40 pm

LOOK AT YOU, SO EMOTIONAL

GOT YOU TYPIN SO MUCH, YOU SO MAD, YOU KNOW RED GONNA NEED MORE THAN THAT

YOU STILL HOLDIN THE L ON THINK YOU FOUND A WORKIN SPOTIFY LINK, LOL CALLIN ME DUMB N SHIT, MADE YOU LOOK REAL FOOLISH

COUSIN GOT MORE BREAD THAN YOU, YOU GOTTA GO OVER THERE N BUG HIM ABOUT HIS COMPUTER AND ASK HIM IF YOU CAN BORROW SOME MONEY, YOU SO LAME
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Sun May 22, 2016 7:49 pm

goku96v2 wrote:LOOK AT YOU, SO EMOTIONAL

GOT YOU TYPIN SO MUCH, YOU SO MAD, YOU KNOW RED GONNA NEED MORE THAN THAT

YOU STILL HOLDIN THE L ON THINK YOU FOUND A WORKIN SPOTIFY LINK, LOL CALLIN ME DUMB N SHIT, MADE YOU LOOK REAL FOOLISH

COUSIN GOT MORE BREAD THAN YOU, YOU GOTTA GO OVER THERE N BUG HIM ABOUT HIS COMPUTER AND ASK HIM IF YOU CAN BORROW SOME MONEY, YOU SO LAME

LMFAO...Uh yea keep making up your own theories girl. But me Emo lol that's funny. And once again you bringin Red up smh you're in luv aren't you hoe? It's so cute that you're crushin on him. Even more funny that you think I'm holding a L over a damn SPOTIFY link. Nobody cares but you. To stupid to realize that your the only one got an L. But this my last time responding to you girl. Have a good day though and don't forget that Tampon I threw to you .......you still gettin Blood on the floor..SMH.
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sun May 22, 2016 9:03 pm

I UNDERSTAND, YOU GOTTA GET TO RED, PROBABLY JUST GOT SOME MONEY FROM YOUR COUSIN TO GIVE HIM LOL
Send me dick pics plz