Woody Wood in the zone

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:48 am

WoodRow Lee, The Baby Face Carlito goin offff on an s.u.c. Member on Instagram.

Lol not sure who it is honestly, at first I thought it was Don Ke cuz he said "The captain" but then I thought maybe Flipperaci idk

Anyway he put up 2 one minute long videos, yall should check it out and let me know who Ya think he's Talkin bout
MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:03 am

I don't he's singling anybody out he's talking in plural.

Now which in particular it's not hard to figure out if you're really paying attention.

Wood goes hard and he is SUC without a doubt, but when SUC is mentioned in a convo, nobody thinks of him or even mention his name. Hell truth be told ppl think of Flip before they think of Wood when SUC is brought up.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:03 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:I don't he's singling anybody out he's talking in plural.

Now which in particular it's not hard to figure out if you're really paying attention.

Wood goes hard and he is SUC without a doubt, but when SUC is mentioned in a convo, nobody thinks of him or even mention his name. Hell truth be told ppl think of Flip before they think of Wood when SUC is brought up.
You think it's Flip?

But no doubt about it. Wood is definitely, but so is Flip. Wood should've dropped more albums. I don't know why not. Also btw was Wood on a ScrewTape? I can't recall
MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:46 pm

J_man_713 wrote:

You think it's Flip?

But no doubt about it. Wood is definitely, but so is Flip. Wood should've dropped more albums. I don't know why not. Also btw was Wood on a ScrewTape? I can't recall

Naw, I don't think it's Flip.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:53 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:

You think it's Flip?

My first guess was Keke because he said "Captain" and Keke always calls himself that, and he said he switched sides.
MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:01 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
You think it's Flip?

My first guess was Keke because he said "Captain" and Keke always calls himself that, and he said he switched sides.
Even when he said that he didn't single out 1 particular person caused he said "There's alot of bitch niggas that switched sides and trying to come back home".....But that doesn't matter anyway. Wood always has been blunt & upfront, so if he was talking about 1 specific person he'd put a name with it. Just like when he charged up Sauce Walka or when he said Lil O & Trae weren't SUC.
hurrikane1981

Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:59 pm

when did he call out lil o and trae???
MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:07 pm

hurrikane1981 wrote:when did he call out lil o and trae???
I think last yr some time, it was in an old instagram post.
Rekshots

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:19 pm

who is woody wood? is he a real person or are you niggaz makin shit up.

and i tried googling him and all i get is pictures of woody wood pecker

also lil flip isn't SUC
ESG and other members all said he isn't suc. so he's not. he's a faggit
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:23 pm

Rekshots wrote:who is woody wood? is he a real person or are you niggaz makin shit up.

also lil flip isn't SUC
First of all, that's your OPINION that Flip isn't S.U.C. It's my OPINION that he is. Lol and you believe what Esg says? They had beef so of course he's gonna say that.

And Woody Wood is Wood of the Screwed Up Click lmao
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:29 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Even when he said that he didn't single out 1 particular person caused he said "There's alot of bitch niggas that switched sides and trying to come back home".....But that doesn't matter anyway. Wood always has been blunt & upfront, so if he was talking about 1 specific person he'd put a name with it. Just like when he charged up Sauce Walka or when he said Lil O & Trae weren't SUC.
Lol I've always had my doubts about Trae being Suc, but who knows. We weren't there so I'm just gonna say he is
MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:53 pm

Rekshots wrote:who is woody wood? is he a real person or are you niggaz makin shit up.

also lil flip isn't SUC

This is who Wood is...

Pre-K

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:24 pm

wood mad cuz his album went double wood

and flip is suc he got tha plak from screw
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:27 pm

Lol, like Rekshits didn't know who Carlito is. This faggit is making y'all look like a joke.

He sucked the shit outta Wood's bbc when your fathers didn't even think about rapeing their sisters (ya mums)
Rekshots

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:27 pm

J_man_713 wrote:

also lil flip isn't SUC
First of all, that's your OPINION that Flip isn't S.U.C. It's my OPINION that he is. Lol and you believe what Esg says? They had beef so of course he's gonna say that.

And Woody Wood is Wood of the Screwed Up Click lmao
okay that who i thought it was. i know wood he's pretty cool

however, los also called out flip for not being s.u.c in that old screws song he did with macc grace. funny how so many og suc niggaz call lil flip out and questioning his SUC status. i mean don't see niggaz questioning Lil keke's status? or point black or Big Jut. its kind of fishy when so many original members question lil flip being in the click. so imma out on a limb and say flip isn't suc.

shout out to wood for being alive