Woody Wood in the zone

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:29 pm

Trae along with Flip weren't original S.U.C. so he might be coming off of that but idk
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:38 pm

If you kill a suc nigga, you a suck then

But I'm ebk cause I and my gang be killing everybody.
Gang gang gang gang gang gang gang gang

Suck
Rekshots

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Europe Savage wrote:If you kill a suc nigga, you a suck then

But I'm ebk cause I and my gang be killing everybody.
Gang gang gang gang gang gang gang gang

Suck
i would ban you but it seems like too much work. so i thanked you instead
MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
Rekshots wrote:who is woody wood? is he a real person or are you niggaz makin shit up.

and i tried googling him and all i get is pictures of woody wood pecker

also lil flip isn't SUC
ESG and other members all said he isn't suc. so he's not. he's a faggit
First of all, that's your OPINION that Flip isn't S.U.C. It's my OPINION that he is. Lol and you believe what Esg says? They had beef so of course he's gonna say that.

And Woody Wood is Wood of the Screwed Up Click lmao
okay that who i thought it was. i know wood he's pretty cool

however, los also called out flip for not being s.u.c in that old screws song he did with macc grace. funny how so many og suc niggaz call lil flip out and questioning his SUC status. i mean don't see niggaz questioning Lil keke's status? or point black or Big Jut. its kind of fishy when so many original members question lil flip being in the click. so imma out on a limb and say flip isn't suc.

shout out to wood for being alive

They're never question Ke and Jut....If they get at Ke about anything it'll because of him fuckin with Swishahouse. And they've already discussed that behind closed doors. Far as Jut goes there's multiple stories and rumors about that nigga when it comes to him and Screw.

But if you wanna question somebody it should be Trae. But there's plenty of stories that Trae and Screw were close and Trae stayed at Screw's house at one point.

Alot ppl based them niggas statuses on Tapes or their relationship with Screw. When that's not a True way to determine them niggas status. Cause there were alot of niggas that was on plenty of Tapes that's not SUC. And as far as having a relationship with him goes...well...put it this way....Just like H.A.Dub said "Just cause you know/knew Screw don't make you SUC"
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:14 pm

[/quote]however, los also called out flip for not being s.u.c in that old screws song he did with macc grace. funny how so many og suc niggaz call lil flip out and questioning his SUC status. i mean don't see niggaz questioning Lil keke's status? or point black or Big Jut. its kind of fishy when so many original members question lil flip being in the click. so imma out on a limb and say flip isn't suc.

shout out to wood for being alive[/quote]

Your opinion, but my opinion is he's suc

Also, point blank is South Park Coalition not SUC
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:19 pm

J-Don wrote:Trae along with Flip weren't original S.U.C. so he might be coming off of that but idk
Maybe but it doesn't matter if they're original really. As long as they were put in the Click before Screw died, then they are SUC

So I'm gonna say both Flip and Trae are SUC
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:28 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
First of all, that's your OPINION that Flip isn't S.U.C. It's my OPINION that he is. Lol and you believe what Esg says? They had beef so of course he's gonna say that.

And Woody Wood is Wood of the Screwed Up Click lmao
okay that who i thought it was. i know wood he's pretty cool

however, los also called out flip for not being s.u.c in that old screws song he did with macc grace. funny how so many og suc niggaz call lil flip out and questioning his SUC status. i mean don't see niggaz questioning Lil keke's status? or point black or Big Jut. its kind of fishy when so many original members question lil flip being in the click. so imma out on a limb and say flip isn't suc.

They're never question Ke and Jut....If they get at Ke about anything it'll because of him fuckin with Swishahouse. And they've already discussed that behind closed doors. Far as Jut goes there's multiple stories and rumors about that nigga when it comes to him and Screw.

But if you wanna question somebody it should be Trae. But there's plenty of stories that Trae and Screw were close and Trae stayed at Screw's house at one point.

Alot ppl based them niggas statuses on Tapes or their relationship with Screw. When that's not a True way to determine them niggas status. Cause there were alot of niggas that was on plenty of Tapes that's not SUC. And as far as having a relationship with him goes...well...put it this way....Just like H.A.Dub said "Just cause you know/knew Screw don't make you SUC"
Lol the funny thing is, Flip and C-Note both were on Swishahouse tapes before Keke had anything to do with Swishahouse...

Everyone always forgets about D-Drew and T-Pop too. You never hear anybody say R.i.p D-Drew.

And what rumors about Screw and Jut? Wasn't he Screws barber?

My opinion of Trae is SUC.
MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:54 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
Rekshots wrote: okay that who i thought it was. i know wood he's pretty cool

Lol the funny thing is, Flip and C-Note both were on Swishahouse tapes before Keke had anything to do with Swishahouse...

Everyone always forgets about D-Drew and T-Pop too. You never hear anybody say R.i.p D-Drew.

Yea, but the difference is they were on Swishahouse Tapes as Features. They weren't Signed to them nor Representin them.

Man nobody knows what's the deal with T-Pop. I remember hearing Mike-D rappin about that he in his feelings about somethin.

As far as D-Drew goes only one I hear saying R.I.P. and mentioning him in songs is Grace and that's it...

And Jut was Screws Barber at times. But as for the stories And rumors I'm not even gonna speak on that, cause I really dont know what's true and what's not.
Mex
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:27 pm

Dat Boi T is real SUC
I put his thumb on it

MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:41 pm

Mex wrote:Dat Boi T is real SUC
I put his thumb on it

Wooow lol...His thumb is the Official SOA Stamp to the SUC!!! Maaaaaan!!...Hoollup Screw!!!
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:43 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Yea, but the difference is they were on Swishahouse Tapes as Features. They weren't Signed to them nor Representin them.

Man nobody knows what's the deal with T-Pop. I remember hearing Mike-D rappin about that he in his feelings about somethin.

As far as D-Drew goes only one I hear saying R.I.P. and mentioning him in songs is Grace and that's it...

And Jut was Screws Barber at times. But as for the stories And rumors I'm not even gonna speak on that, cause I really dont know what's true and what's not.
But Keke acts like he's the first one for everything. It's annoying to me honestly.

T-Pop ran away back to Louisiana lol

And D-Drew was around Screw since he was a lil kid.

Jut wasn't really a rapper though I thought?
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Mex wrote:Dat Boi T is real SUC
I put his thumb on it

Screwed Up Essay!
paperboy
Screw Head

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:08 am

wait......lets roll this back sum.....wood said what about sauce walka? noooo....not the sauce say it aint so, on sauce......oooowweeee
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:10 pm

J_man_713 wrote:

shout out to wood for being alive[/quote]

Your opinion, but my opinion is he's suc

Also, point blank is South Park Coalition not SUC[/quote]

Blank is suc
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:13 pm

:evil:
paperboy wrote:wait......lets roll this back sum.....wood said what about sauce walka? noooo....not the sauce say it aint so, on sauce......oooowweeee
Lol yea I wanna know bout that