Legit survey site that pays cash

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
WreckNHard

Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Made $50.00 on the site below,no bs click the link and sign up all you gotta do is simply fill out surveys and you can either choose to be paid thru PayPal or get a check sent to you.

http://tryvindale.com/VqFTiPLe
paperboy
Screw Head

Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:52 am

hmmm.... sure its legit? last year i was working at a place that was in surveys, "wont reveal their name" but we used to pick our people depending on the survey for example, we had owners of volkswagons come and take a test drive of three cars which we would survey as they drove in accordance to the stop/go engine shut off system "forgot what its called" anyway the total was like an hour between the switching of the jetta, the ford focus and the chevy malibu and when they were done driving and we sere done theyd receive a 200$ check for the driving and survey that we asked as they were driving....after learning that they all had in common they owned volkswagons and they got the 200$ check i was like fuck this job, however it was a part time wekeknd job that payed me 400 a day so i was like whatveer....anyways moral of the story is....there are survey places taht pay they just wont ask for you info because they look for u.... so beware folks
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:22 am

I did surveys at a mall once for like 20 bucks.. they asked me to pretend I was I child lol