codeine?

Just Don't OD!!! RIP ACE
dridri713

Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Bought this pint sealed. Need to know if watson come in this kinda bottle. The syrup is purp color
Movin_sL0

Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:18 pm

dridri713 wrote:Image

Bought this pint sealed. Need to know if watson come in this kinda bottle. The syrup is purp color

1) Watson is fake. Watson does not produce oil. They were bought by Actavis.
2) That bottle cap is a clear fake. It also has a shorter neck. I'll have to upload a pic of what I'm talking about later.

Def fake though homie, sorry bruh.
dridri713

Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:13 pm

So wat you saying is watson dont make codeine?

Is that a watson bottle tho? Or is the bottle also fake
dridri713

Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:31 pm

So wat you saying is watson dont make codeine?

Movin_sL0 wrote:

2) That bottle cap is a clear fake. It also has a shorter neck. I'll have to upload a pic of what I'm talking about later.

dridri713

Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Movin_sL0 wrote:

If its fake purp then what do you think they put in it cause i know its some kinda medicine. And does it have similar affecets?
MilitaryMind

Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Wtf is up with these "No Label" PTs?? They came out of nowhere all of a sudden. I've heard it has the Act taste. It definitely has the color.
Movin_sL0

Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:14 pm

dridri713 wrote:So wat you saying is watson dont make codeine?

Movin_sL0 wrote:

Watson does NOT make a promethazine/codeine syrup whatsoever. That shit sprung up in Tx and it's all over now. I can show all kinds of examples that are fakes, from wockhardt, mgp, watson, hiTech, etc.. They all have fakes floating around and it pays to know this game bruh. So with that being said. I will show you this, answer a question and I'll leave the game up to you to find out.

Yes, there is something in it. It various, some has methadone, some has midazolam, some is karo/food color, alcohol (liquor) with god knows what else in it...Straight whips...point is... It ain't a pharmaceutical company that manufactured it. The first batches were from Mexico and UT, this other shit, I have no clue. Now... check out the pic and you can tell the difference. The real manufacturer bottle has a taller cap, and a taller neck. That bottle you have is a dead giveway as fake.

Here's a better photo, see how long the neck is?
MilitaryMind

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Muthafuckin Methadone?? Ahh hell naw that's the shit they give to recovering heroin addicts. And that shit is just as much addictive as the actual drug.
Rekshots

Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:03 pm

sippin sum gud shit tonite

Movin_sL0

Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Rekshots wrote:sippin sum gud shit tonite

Lmao... nigga you is a fool bruh.
dridri713

Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Movin_sL0 wrote:
dridri713 wrote:So wat you saying is watson dont make codeine?

Movin_sL0 wrote:

Watson does NOT make a promethazine/codeine syrup whatsoever. That shit sprung up in Tx and it's all over now. I can show all kinds of examples that are fakes, from wockhardt, mgp, watson, hiTech, etc.. They all have fakes floating around and it pays to know this game bruh. So with that being said. I will show you this, answer a question and I'll leave the game up to you to find out.

Yes, there is something in it. It various, some has methadone, some has midazolam, some is karo/food color, alcohol (liquor) with god knows what else in it...Straight whips...point is... It ain't a pharmaceutical company that manufactured it. The first batches were from Mexico and UT, this other shit, I have no clue. Now... check out the pic and you can tell the difference. The real manufacturer bottle has a taller cap, and a taller neck. That bottle you have is a dead giveway as fake.

Here's a better photo, see how long the neck is?
Damn aint that a bitch haha. well shit preciate that game nigga, so u saying that watson doesnt make codeine with prometh they only make fake shit?
LordRnua

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:02 am

aint gonna lie had an amazing taste perfect consistency and color sipped about 7pts of em myself till i found out they was fake
saw this pic once on ig should have screenshotted but whatever, was some black dude from Htown with 96 of these mofos in front of him lol
Movin_sL0

Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:08 am

LordRnua wrote:aint gonna lie had an amazing taste perfect consistency and color sipped about 7pts of em myself till i found out they was fake
saw this pic once on ig should have screenshotted but whatever, was some black dude from Htown with 96 of these mofos in front of him lol
I've sampled a few and they all taste diff... They all had good consistency like you said. They were whipped very well. What did yours taste like? Had one that was a cross between Act and some dimetapp, another was overly sweet and tasted nothing like pharmaceutical oil.

Bad thing is I just seen Slim Thug with a bunch of these bottles in his video smh...
UGK 4 Life
Screw Head

Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:42 am

Movin_sL0 wrote:
LordRnua wrote:aint gonna lie had an amazing taste perfect consistency and color sipped about 7pts of em myself till i found out they was fake
I've sampled a few and they all taste diff... They all had good consistency like you said. They were whipped very well. What did yours taste like? Had one that was a cross between Act and some dimetapp, another was overly sweet and tasted nothing like pharmaceutical oil.

Bad thing is I just seen Slim Thug with a bunch of these bottles in his video smh...
This dude sLo thinks he's a fucking pharmacist or chemist talking like he knows shit. Only thing he knows about is hot dogs and grape jelly
Movin_sL0

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:36 pm

UGK 4 Life wrote:
Movin_sL0 wrote:

This dude sLo thinks he's a fucking pharmacist or chemist talking like he knows shit. Only thing he knows about is hot dogs and grape jelly