car audio

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Digital Designs and focal make really good subs and amps , top notch quality.
Digital Designs = SPL
Focal = SQ
Junebug713

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:20 pm

Yea I said you could hook them up to a mono block amp but I also asked what amp you had because it does matter. I don't recommend it on the amp you have tho, I still a suggest a decent 4 channel.
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:31 pm

We need to have a bass race , you might beat my ass but we gone be high as shit
Junebug713

Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:57 am

I finally got done redoing my setup yesterday after months of bullshittin, I did some good numbers on music and burp but I still have to test and tune it.
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:46 am

That's wassup bro. I'm still beating these kicker compR 12's. I've never put it on a meter so idk what the numbers are. If you was to guess , around what number would you say I'm at in a towncar , trunk airtight , still shaking the shit outta everything? Idk , I think , guessing , I'm at maybe a 130-135ish , maybe a 140 on a good burp.
thatdude
Screw Head
Location: I BEEN BOXING WITH MY DEMONS TILL MY KNUCKLES TURN PURPLE

Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:40 pm

Junebug713 wrote:Yea I said you could hook them up to a mono block amp but I also asked what amp you had because it does matter. I don't recommend it on the amp you have tho, I still a suggest a decent 4 channel.

i found a site called crutchfield sent a email and they say For six speakers I would recommend the JL Audio M600. This is a 6-channel, 75 watt per channel amplifier. It will connect to your Pioneer stereo. but shit thats 600 for that im keep looking
I BEEN BOXING WITH MY DEMONS TILL MY KNUCKLES TURN PURPLE
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:22 pm

JL is a very good brand but very pricey , personally I would go with Digital Design or Rockford Fosgate but they ain't cheap either. Hiphonics and Alpine make decent multi channel amps aswell.
Also , crutchfeild is high , try sonic electronics.com , they have better prices
thatdude
Screw Head
Location: I BEEN BOXING WITH MY DEMONS TILL MY KNUCKLES TURN PURPLE

Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:09 pm

BiGjDaWG wrote:JL is a very good brand but very pricey , personally I would go with Digital Design or Rockford Fosgate but they ain't cheap either. Hiphonics and Alpine make decent multi channel amps aswell.
Also , crutchfeild is high , try sonic electronics.com , they have better prices

allright one more question for you i have a old 4 channel amp that started getting hot and cutting off can it be repaired or once a amp start doing that its finish
I BEEN BOXING WITH MY DEMONS TILL MY KNUCKLES TURN PURPLE
BangScrew

Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:56 pm

BiGjDaWG wrote:That's wassup bro. I'm still beating these kicker compR 12's. I've never put it on a meter so idk what the numbers are. If you was to guess , around what number would you say I'm at in a towncar , trunk airtight , still shaking the shit outta everything? Idk , I think , guessing , I'm at maybe a 130-135ish , maybe a 140 on a good burp.
I would guess low to mid 40s, anything in a trunk is hard to get high numbers out of. I did a 149 this weekend but I still need to tune the amps and get everything set up right.

This junebug btw I forgot my old password so I made a new account
BangScrew

Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:58 pm

If your amp is cutting off and over heating it can probably be fixed but it depends on the type of amp it is and if it's even worth getting it fixed. Sometimes it's better just buying a new one
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:00 pm

Shit I gave up on building my box. I never had the time and the money ain't right. I still enjoy helping people out when they need it tho , did my homeboys brakes a few weeks ago , didn't charge him anything. Dam neighbor kids and my kids keep needing their bikes fixed it seems every day lol
BangScrew

Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:28 pm

BiGjDaWG wrote:Shit I gave up on building my box. I never had the time and the money ain't right. I still enjoy helping people out when they need it tho , did my homeboys brakes a few weeks ago , didn't charge him anything. Dam neighbor kids and my kids keep needing their bikes fixed it seems every day lol

I feel you on that, I've been having my tahoe sitting since February ever since my kid was born, I've probably driven that hoe about 5 times since then lol. Only reason I'm putting in work now is because I have a show comin up in October to close out the season :oops:
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:32 pm

I been spending too much on fixing stuff. I just spent 2 G's on my suspension and new wheel bearings , now I wanna beef up the suspension with stiffer sway bars , linkage and shocks and change out the rear to possitrack. Then comes the bigger throttle body and turbo. Keep everything original so it'll be a sleeper lol
bigdonki

Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Just dont go to walmart and get the pioneer setup lmao
BangScrew

Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:23 pm

I'll make some Walmart shit good