Farewell Music Uploading

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
paperboy
Screw Head

Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:11 pm

delete all my muzik posts...if not ill do them all individually, since btch ass niggaz cant apprecite a nigga contributing to others i aint contributing shit elese and im deleteing all my posts i come across since this bitch Chamilitary 361 already doing so for me....to the ones handing out shit to others be careful with these muzik mods who get ass hurt and start deletin your threads like ya aint took the time to upload.....ill still be around lurking in other posts but dont ask me to upload re upload or get shit when 80 percent of the time i upload what peopel request cuz i know id appreciate the shoe on the other foot if i needed something....anyways fuck you you bum ass garbage ass downt wanna catch me in the street or your momma basement ass bitch Chamilitary and fuck Goku too... Pre K im squashin the beef ..but them other two bums fuuuuuck ya..............OOOOUUUU, Oh and if i get banned oh well ill return with a diff email id and vpn so theers no stoppin a nigga....i stop myself
Chamillitary_361
Music Moderator

Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:21 pm

paperboy wrote:delete all my muzik posts...if not ill do them all individually, since btch ass niggaz cant apprecite a nigga contributing to others i aint contributing shit elese and im deleteing all my posts i come across since this bitch Chamilitary 361 already doing so for me....to the ones handing out shit to others be careful with these muzik mods who get ass hurt and start deletin your threads like ya aint took the time to upload.....ill still be around lurking in other posts but dont ask me to upload re upload or get shit when 80 percent of the time i upload what peopel request cuz i know id appreciate the shoe on the other foot if i needed something....anyways fuck you you bum ass garbage ass downt wanna catch me in the street or your momma basement ass bitch Chamilitary and fuck Goku too... Pre K im squashin the beef ..but them other two bums fuuuuuck ya..............OOOOUUUU, Oh and if i get banned oh well ill return with a diff email id and vpn so theers no stoppin a nigga....i stop myself

LMAO BYE PUSSY BOY HAHAHAHAH
MilitaryMind

Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:29 pm

Look homie don't let a hater put breaks on what you do. Let them keep hating, commenting and watchin you.
Chamillitary_361
Music Moderator

Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:33 pm

whose the hater me lmao you wildlin'
Donnie

Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:46 pm

fuck a pussy boi mod
you know who im talkin to
Chamillitary_361
Music Moderator

Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Donnie wrote:fuck a pussy boi mod

thanks for the hate bruhhhhhhh
MilitaryMind

Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:14 pm

Chamillitary_361 wrote:whose the hater me lmao you wildlin'
Naw, I was speaking on haters in general. But if you wanna throw your name in the hat then be my guest, homie.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:52 am

Damnn if someone is deleting music uploads thats fucked up..... smh
bigpthaking361
Music Moderator

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:25 am

paperboy wrote:delete all my muzik posts...if not ill do them all individually, since btch ass niggaz cant apprecite a nigga contributing to others i aint contributing shit elese and im deleteing all my posts i come across since this bitch Chamilitary 361 already doing so for me....to the ones handing out shit to others be careful with these muzik mods who get ass hurt and start deletin your threads like ya aint took the time to upload.....ill still be around lurking in other posts but dont ask me to upload re upload or get shit when 80 percent of the time i upload what peopel request cuz i know id appreciate the shoe on the other foot if i needed something....anyways fuck you you bum ass garbage ass downt wanna catch me in the street or your momma basement ass bitch Chamilitary and fuck Goku too... Pre K im squashin the beef ..but them other two bums fuuuuuck ya..............OOOOUUUU, Oh and if i get banned oh well ill return with a diff email id and vpn so theers no stoppin a nigga....i stop myself
snitching and cryin on tto , not a good look either dawg,
bigpthaking361
Music Moderator

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:29 am

Donnie wrote:fuck a pussy boi mod
u need stfu leecher
bigpthaking361
Music Moderator

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:34 am

MilitaryMind wrote:Look homie don't let a hater put breaks on what you do. Let them keep hating, commenting and watchin you.
what hater u talking bout?
bigpthaking361
Music Moderator

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:35 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:Damnn if someone is deleting music uploads thats fucked up..... smh
how is that?
Chamillitary_361
Music Moderator

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:35 am

MilitaryMind wrote:
Naw, I was speaking on haters in general. But if you wanna throw your name in the hat then be my guest, homie.

lmao you still on yur cell phone hating get off tht bullshit haha
MilitaryMind

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:58 am

Chamillitary_361 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Yep, I'm still on my Cell. But wtf that got to do with anything? And who's hating? Smh..
Chamillitary_361
Music Moderator

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:59 am

MilitaryMind wrote:
Chamillitary_361 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Yep, I'm still on my Cell. But wtf that got to do with anything? And who's hating? Smh..

lmao exactly whose hating???