Farewell Music Uploading

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
MilitaryMind

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:13 am

Chamillitary_361 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
Chamillitary_361 wrote:

lmao you still on yur cell phone hating get off tht bullshit haha

Yep, I'm still on my Cell. But wtf that got to do with anything? And who's hating? Smh..

lmao exactly whose hating???

IDK but it seems like you think I'm hating on you, playa. When I'm not.
Chamillitary_361
Music Moderator

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:29 am

MilitaryMind wrote:
Chamillitary_361 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Yep, I'm still on my Cell. But wtf that got to do with anything? And who's hating? Smh..

lol like i give a fuck if yu hatin or not i could give no fucks
bigpthaking361
Music Moderator

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:33 am

aint nobody hatin mayne this drama must stop
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Is this the same nigga who posted about his obsession with gore and weird shit

Y'all be careful with this person lmfao
MilitaryMind

Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:11 pm

Chamillitary_361 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
Chamillitary_361 wrote:

lol like i give a fuck if yu hatin or not i could give no fucks

If that's the case then why you trying to take shots at me or even quoting me to begin with me? I didn't even speak your name. I was speaking on haters in general.
MilitaryMind

Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:15 pm

bigpthaking361 wrote:aint nobody hatin mayne this drama must stop

I agree it's a must, bro.
a1hogmob87
Screw Head

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:28 pm

Yall boys some foo's man! lol I didn't realize it was this serious. I get on here to find good music. hook up anybody that needs some albums if I got them and keep it moving. If you can't find the music you want it ain't no reason to act like its the end of the world. this forum got a picture of screw at that top. one of the most playa mf's to ever walk this earth. some of yall just need to keep it playa.
MilitaryMind

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:17 pm

a1hogmob87 wrote:Yall boys some foo's man! lol I didn't realize it was this serious. I get on here to find good music. hook up anybody that needs some albums if I got them and keep it moving. If you can't find the music you want it ain't no reason to act like its the end of the world. this forum got a picture of screw at that top. one of the most playa mf's to ever walk this earth. some of yall just need to keep it playa.

Keepin it Playa, Doesn't seem to be in some of these niggas repertoire on here, homie.
residentsleep

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:49 pm

a1hogmob87
Screw Head

Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:36 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
a1hogmob87 wrote:Yall boys some foo's man! lol I didn't realize it was this serious. I get on here to find good music. hook up anybody that needs some albums if I got them and keep it moving. If you can't find the music you want it ain't no reason to act like its the end of the world. this forum got a picture of screw at that top. one of the most playa mf's to ever walk this earth. some of yall just need to keep it playa.

Keepin it Playa, Doesn't seem to be in some of these niggas repertoire on here, homie.
I can dig it
paperboy
Screw Head

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:29 pm

bigpthaking361 wrote:
paperboy wrote:delete all my muzik posts...if not ill do them all individually, since btch ass niggaz cant apprecite a nigga contributing to others i aint contributing shit elese and im deleteing all my posts i come across since this bitch Chamilitary 361 already doing so for me....to the ones handing out shit to others be careful with these muzik mods who get ass hurt and start deletin your threads like ya aint took the time to upload.....ill still be around lurking in other posts but dont ask me to upload re upload or get shit when 80 percent of the time i upload what peopel request cuz i know id appreciate the shoe on the other foot if i needed something....anyways fuck you you bum ass garbage ass downt wanna catch me in the street or your momma basement ass bitch Chamilitary and fuck Goku too... Pre K im squashin the beef ..but them other two bums fuuuuuck ya..............OOOOUUUU, Oh and if i get banned oh well ill return with a diff email id and vpn so theers no stoppin a nigga....i stop myself
snitching and cryin on tto , not a good look either dawg,

put yo sef in my shoes, im feedin the leechers and then somoeen get ass hurt cuz i insult them and go and mess with my posts...its like aiite who the real hater? who the nigga that went out to delete my shit...as far as these bars go these aint shit,,,im just talkin shit
paperboy
Screw Head

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:33 pm

all im sayin.... and this to the MODS is if a nigga take the time to upload and give to everyone some shit to jam dont be a fucking hatin bitch and delete his shit cuz u didnt like what he said...your job as a mod is to make sure the nigga didnt mis spell somethin or unproperly tag shit, not to say oh this nigga got in my feelins so ima delete his shit...thats hoe shit, so fuck that nigga and anyone who dont get where im comin from on that note
Chamillitary_361
Music Moderator

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:21 pm

lol are job is to keep fuck boys like you in there place hahaha dont get it twisted playa
MilitaryMind

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:38 pm

Chamillitary_361 wrote:lol are job is to keep fuck boys like you in there place hahaha dont get it twisted playa
You're correct about that to certain extent. That's part of a MOD's Job. But it's not part our Job to fuck up ppl's post on purpose out of Anger, Pleasure, Hate or Pure Bitch-Azzness. I'm not taking anybody side in this, I'm just speakin the real. But if you really did mess with that dude's post. Then that really is some Hoe Azz Shit...
Pre-K

Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:40 am

if mods are abusing power then it will get dealt with

pm me ya grievances and ill look into it

mods yall pm me too n well figure this out