Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:35 am

OMG OMG OMG

Desperado
Screw Head

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:51 am

wat happened for him to diss le$
MilitaryMind

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:54 am

Lucky must be bored or jealous....cause he trippin with this one. This makes him come off as a str8 hater.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:19 am

Desperado wrote:wat happened for him to diss le$
Prob the whole steak n shrimp thing. Lucky has been calling his "label" that for a long time. Does sound like lucky is bitter af though, . seems like les's steak n shrimp is doing better than luckys lol/
paperboy
Screw Head

Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:06 pm

he gotta point i always wondered why les called his shit steak n shrimp str8 bitin off lucky who had that first but lucky took too fucking long to respond to that ....they both wreck dough...the only thang that make lucky trash is them wack ass niggaz he put on raps and flow with...atleast them jetlife niggaz be jammin
MilitaryMind

Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:12 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:
Prob the whole steak n shrimp thing. Lucky has been calling his "label" that for a long time. Does sound like lucky is bitter af though, . seems like les's steak n shrimp is doing better than luckys lol/

9x Outta 10 that's what it's all about. And Le$'s shit is doing better than Lucks. But it seems like Luck didn't have a problem with it, until now all of sudden. He's been quiet about it all this time and now he wanna start some shit??...Yea, he's definitely coming off like a bitter hater.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:33 pm

The story i heard is le$ had talked to him about it way back when he was barely gonna start his steak n shrimp clothing line and according to le$ lucky was cool with it. I guess he didn't think his shit would blow up bigger than his own label, so after he saw le$ doing it big with the steak n shrimp name he started calling him out on social media.. all that got deleted now... and now he made a diss song so I guess he's mad or some shit...

I like both of their music so idk. But i understand why lucky would feel that way.. hes been bout this steak n shrimp shit since the early 2000's

They should settle this at the racetrack
Aleon5150
Screw Head

Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:54 pm

I like both but I can't support Le$ steak n shrimp. To me when I hear SNS I think Lucky. I do remember Lucky saying it's cool that he sells some shirts but then he just straight up took it.

This track really jams but I also feel like this made him look like a hater. I know he threw in some disses in other tracks but this was a straight calling him out track. I haven't hear Le$ say anything on his tracks about him at all. Let's see how this goes.
Desperado
Screw Head

Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:30 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
mfeswhtx wrote:

9x Outta 10 that's what it's all about. And Le$'s shit is doing better than Lucks. But it seems like Luck didn't have a problem with it, until now all of sudden. He's been quiet about it all this time and now he wanna start some shit??...Yea, he's definitely coming off like a bitter hater.
Interesting
Rekshots

Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:10 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:The story i heard is le$ had talked to him about it way back when he was barely gonna start his steak n shrimp clothing line and according to le$ lucky was cool with it. I guess he didn't think his shit would blow up bigger than his own label, so after he saw le$ doing it big with the steak n shrimp name he started calling him out on social media.. all that got deleted now... and now he made a diss song so I guess he's mad or some shit...

I like both of their music so idk. But i understand why lucky would feel that way.. hes been bout this steak n shrimp shit since the early 2000's

do u wear steak and shrimp clothing?
i mean you are trashy enough
3rdcoastclassics
Screw Head

Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:13 pm

The best thing for LE$ to do....nothing. Keep gettin' money. Two different artists w/ two styles miles apart.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:12 pm

that was a weak diss tbh
sadiztik22

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:18 pm

Beat was nice though.. this is kinda reminding me of that YO GOTTI and YOUNG DOLPH beef where only one dude is pouring it on while the other dude sits back and watches it all.. it would probably be in LE$' best interest to sit this one out since the money is coming in regardless but I wonder how much of that attack is sitting on LE$' shoulder, pestering him to blast back...
MilitaryMind

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:09 pm

3rdcoastclassics wrote:The best thing for LE$ to do....nothing. Keep gettin' money. Two different artists w/ two styles miles apart.

Right On.✊
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:The story i heard is le$ had talked to him about it way back when he was barely gonna start his steak n shrimp clothing line and according to le$ lucky was cool with it. I guess he didn't think his shit would blow up bigger than his own label, so after he saw le$ doing it big with the steak n shrimp name he started calling him out on social media.. all that got deleted now... and now he made a diss song so I guess he's mad or some shit...

do u wear steak and shrimp clothing?
i mean you are trashy enough
I got a le$ steak x shrimp shirt autographed by lucky luciano

U mad?