What happened to him

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
MilitaryMind

Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:52 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
Mixerr wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:I don't think that's the same Lil Mel you're thinking about, that was with BHO. If that's who you have in mind.
OP is talking about the Lil Mel from the Al-D - Home Of The Free album. Lil Mel even had an album that was supposed to drop on Jam Down Records but for whatever odd reason didn't. Who knows what happened to Jam Down Records. (That WAS NOT a question. That WAS A statement.) INB4 dwelling on the past.
Lol. Yup, who knows. Lil' Mel and Jam Down dissApeared. Along with The Mobb Figgaz, and Phaz, and Herschelwood Hardheadz. Where is Duke and Knocky

I seen Pie like a yr or so ago he's out and it's been a couple yrs since I seen Knock. But as far I know Knock still rappin. He has/had a label called Skull Head Muzik Group or Skull Head Ent. 1 of them names.
thatdude
Screw Head
Location: I BEEN BOXING WITH MY DEMONS TILL MY KNUCKLES TURN PURPLE

Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:20 pm

what happen to clay doe who was with mike d
I BEEN BOXING WITH MY DEMONS TILL MY KNUCKLES TURN PURPLE
Mixerr
Screw Head

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:04 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
Mixerr wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:I don't think that's the same Lil Mel you're thinking about, that was with BHO. If that's who you have in mind.
OP is talking about the Lil Mel from the Al-D - Home Of The Free album. Lil Mel even had an album that was supposed to drop on Jam Down Records but for whatever odd reason didn't. Who knows what happened to Jam Down Records. (That WAS NOT a question. That WAS A statement.) INB4 dwelling on the past.
Lol. Yup, who knows. Lil' Mel and Jam Down dissApeared. Along with The Mobb Figgaz, and Phaz, and Herschelwood Hardheadz. Where is Duke and Knocky
I hate how Jam Down disappeared. The label had a huge amount of potential.

Sent from my iPad using Texas Takeover mobile app
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
tosin

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:13 pm

al-d released an album last year...i think the single and album had the same title...

Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:04 pm

Every member on http://thescrewshop.com/board/

That was a fun time. A few, important, member migrated here but it's only a few. Tosin and 3rdcoastclassics.

But what about the rest!? Those people were cool. I would have totally dated Lilwatts. We talked on the phone but she was shy..

[spoiler]black lives forever[/spoiler]
Muslim freedom for all.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:20 am

Boy C wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:04 pm
Every member on http://thescrewshop.com/board/

That was a fun time. A few, important, member migrated here but it's only a few. Tosin and 3rdcoastclassics.

But what about the rest!? Those people were cool. I would have totally dated Lilwatts. We talked on the phone but she was shy..

[spoiler]black lives forever[/spoiler]

Lol I was never on that one.