I Just Realized

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:03 am

I'm the type of nigga to talk to a ratchet bitch about physics and its relation to our daily interactions

Or i'll talk to a bitch about some of the works I like from Slavoj Zizek and spit game about why Mao Ze Dong led one of the greatest revolutions in the history of mankind

Gimme Cardi B and I will elevate her life by reading her passages from The Prince by Niccolò Machiavell and talking to her about dialectical materialism

I bet she would get it faster than some of you subhumans looking to run trains on these hoes

i wanna elevate my game now though by studying some quantum mechanics... might take it up later on in college

Where the fine hoes at Blood... let me spit this game...
Rekshots

Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:46 am

J-Don wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:03 am
I'm the type of nigga to talk to a ratchet bitch about physics and its relation to our daily interactions

Or i'll talk to a bitch about some of the works I like from Slavoj Zizek and spit game about why Mao Ze Dong led one of the greatest revolutions in the history of mankind

Gimme Cardi B and I will elevate her life by reading her passages from The Prince by Niccolò Machiavell and talking to her about dialectical materialism

I bet she would get it faster than some of you subhumans looking to run trains on these hoes

i wanna elevate my game now though by studying some quantum mechanics... might take it up later on in college

Where the fine hoes at Blood... let me spit this game...
congrats J don you just discovered you have autism
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:45 am

Not autism, just a junkie with sporadic thoughts

Speaking from experience as well

I'm not saying to speak like you reading from a textbook , but if you want to win somebody over whether it be in, a sale, politics or in a relationship, the best way to do it is to be on their level and speak to their interests

I could talk to a nigga about the same shit I would to a female I'm simping over, but the dialogue would be entirely different.

Hence the reason why Mao was such a pimp in his time

Look up mass line

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Pre-K

Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:35 pm

gimme cardi b and ima talk to her bout how her mouth feels