Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Mex
Screw Head

Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:55 pm
One in particular is my aunt....the one I wrote that thread about on here along one ago

That bitch is one crazy ass nut ass bitch real talk I fight with her til this day......she been having an affair on my uncle and my uncle is a decent guy and always took care of her her entire life and he's 20 years older than her so he really almost doesn't seem to care that she has a boyfriend, even though her boyfriend is black and 10 years younger than her.......anyways her side nigga tried to get at me so many times so I told her and this bitch turned everything on me.....mad drama but anyway I blocked her ass off my phone and she don't know where I live for months now and she stays speaking on my name to my mom and everyone she speaks too....making up lies like a mother fucker it's kinda funny but I don't have time for stupid shit so I ain't fuckin with her no time soon.
Tell here to shove some $2 Off on a can of Campbell's Chicken noodle soup coupon up her raggedy ass
Pre-K

Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:37 pm

tell her to DIE
Pre-K

Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:40 pm

and by that i mean Do It Everyday

what should she do everyday?

be nice to you :D
Rekshots

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:43 am

Ronni313 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:55 pm
One in particular is my aunt....the one I wrote that thread about on here along one ago

That bitch is one crazy ass nut ass bitch real talk I fight with her til this day......she been having an affair on my uncle and my uncle is a decent guy and always took care of her her entire life and he's 20 years older than her so he really almost doesn't seem to care that she has a boyfriend, even though her boyfriend is black and 10 years younger than her.......anyways her side nigga tried to get at me so many times so I told her and this bitch turned everything on me.....mad drama but anyway I blocked her ass off my phone and she don't know where I live for months now and she stays speaking on my name to my mom and everyone she speaks too....making up lies like a mother fucker it's kinda funny but I don't have time for stupid shit so I ain't fuckin with her no time soon.
you come from a very classy family
Ronni313
Screw Head

Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:42 am

I don't want her to die lol

I still love her because I've known her forever and she can be really funny and entertaining to be around...I used to record her lol I had these funny ass videos of her but I lost the phone.

Bitch is just crazy as hell and retarded and she's a crack head her entire life...u see my uncle was a decent guy he had put his first wife through college and bought her a nice ass house in a rich area and all that had kids and then once his wife gained her career she left my uncle because she wanted to be with a doctor like her....he gave her everything when they divorced and he became depressed as fuck he was like 37 and he started doing drugs and going to strip clubs and thats where he met my aunt, she was a stripper she was like 18 and super beautiful so I guess he figured he had to redeem himself someway 😳 But six kids and 30 years later that woman is the most nut ass person I'll ever know in life probably. But aside from that one day I'm gunna beat her ass so bad cuz she just won't stop tryna get at me and one day she gunna say some shit to my face again and won't no one be around to break it up and I'm gunna put a beating on that bitch I swear I'm gunna make sure my hair is up and all that
Ronni313
Screw Head

Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:45 am

Once I heard my uncle say it would be good for everyone if she just fuckin died

But I know he didn't mean it....she just brings out the worst in ppl....she's extremely jealous and spiteful and entitled and she ain't worked a day in her life
Ronni313
Screw Head

Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:55 am

she got almost all their kids takin away also cuz of her crack habit and being irresponsible.....one of my cousins didn't come back in their until she was 12 and my aunt treated her like shit because she was a lil different and prolly because she smoked crack while being pregnant and it was disgusting and my aunt is in complete denial about so many things....she will never admit to any wrong doings in her behalf....her own brother smacked her with his pistol at a nice suburban family function once a few years ago.....man she gets beat a lot but it doesn't change her at all idk what will. She got it coming from me one day.....idk when it will be but it's gunna happen at the right time
Rekshots

Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:39 am

Ronni313 wrote:
she got almost all their kids takin away also cuz of her crack habit and being irresponsible.....one of my cousins didn't come back in their until she was 12 and my aunt treated her like shit because she was a lil different and prolly because she smoked crack while being pregnant and it was disgusting and my aunt is in complete denial about so many things....she will never admit to any wrong doings in her behalf....her own brother smacked her with his pistol at a nice suburban family function once a few years ago.....man she gets beat a lot but it doesn't change her at all idk what will. She got it coming from me one day.....idk when it will be but it's gunna happen at the right time
any video or pictures of you and your cousin lezzing out? i would love too see you eat that old crack head pussy.
Ronni313
Screw Head

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:31 am

Eww that's nasty
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:46 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
This sounds like a normal Detroit story
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:26 am

LMFAO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rekshots

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:34 pm

I Cry

Sometimes when I'm alone
I cry,
Cause I am on my own.
The tears I cry are bitter and warm.
They flow with life but take no form
I cry because my heart is torn.
I find it difficult to carry on.
If I had an ear to confiding,
I would cry among my treasured friend,
But who do you know that stops that long,
To help another carry on.
The world moves fast and it would rather pass by.
Then to stop and see what makes one cry,
So painful and sad.
And sometimes...
I cry
And no one cares about why.

rip pac
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Lil nigga I'm drunk as shit feeling litty

Did not need to read that

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:34 pm

J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:11 pm
Ion give a fuck

Stayin out da way ignorin niggas text I'm tryna get this money I ain't thinkin bout no sex
you are such an inspiration to young girls

god bless you
hahahahahahahahsha

It's funny cuz she be asking advice on how to cook crack

It's all good tho ronni

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app