did he drink natty daddy?
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:00 pm
my brothers in the military

he used to hang a nazi flag in his room and buy hella rifles
Can you link me to your brothers mixtape.
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:33 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:56 pm
J-Don wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:53 pm
Lol Trump is denying he said it so why ppl gotta stick up for those alleged remarks

I got hella respect for soldiers and as a future one we should be duly compensated

You ain’t gonna try to minimize our role

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
you are the worse trucking commie ever. how dare you join the fucking imperalistic white supremacy capitalistic military of the united states. America has murdered millions of POC and innocent ragheads.
you sold out to white supremacy imperialistic capitalism
you suck as a commie and i hate you

wow.. typing with fake outrage is painful
oh don't worry my outlook on the world hasn't changed

fact is those niggas wit fake outrage have no loyalty, no sense of camaraderie, no sense of organized combat against an enemy target

and the worst of all? How you goin judge people on how they support themselves when they have no ownership of capital and they most def not giving people jobs (the only exception i make to this is being a cop, go sign up for construction before doing that shit).

I'm not signing up to be a straight soldier i'm orienting towards being an army doctor with a PRIORITY in being in combat areas upon finishing school... i also most def wanna go up to the top of the food chain in terms of marksmanship.. i gotta a lotta goals and ambitions with this shit and we not even talking the economic benefits yet

my politics don't correlate wit boy c for a reason i hang wit ppl off my block

we already see the world as being run by contradiction and people like Trump have to do the same in order to remain in POWER... none of the narratives think around that (they think like VICTIMS) and that's why shit is all fucked up
Rekshots

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:51 pm

J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:53 pm
Lol Trump is denying he said it so why ppl gotta stick up for those alleged remarks

I got hella respect for soldiers and as a future one we should be duly compensated

You ain’t gonna try to minimize our role

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
you are the worse trucking commie ever. how dare you join the fucking imperalistic white supremacy capitalistic military of the united states. America has murdered millions of POC and innocent ragheads.

fact is those niggas wit fake outrage have no loyalty, no sense of camaraderie, no sense of organized combat against an enemy target

and the worst of all? How you goin judge people on how they support themselves when they have no ownership of capital and they most def not giving people jobs (the only exception i make to this is being a cop, go sign up for construction before doing that shit).

I'm not signing up to be a straight soldier i'm orienting towards being an army doctor with a PRIORITY in being in combat areas upon finishing school... i also most def wanna go up to the top of the food chain in terms of marksmanship.. i gotta a lotta goals and ambitions with this shit and we not even talking the economic benefits yet

we already see the world as being run by contradiction and people like Trump have to do the same in order to remain in POWER... none of the narratives think around that (they think like VICTIMS) and that's why shit is all fucked up
shut up pussy.

all soldiers are welfare queens

so instead of getting a real job.. you gonna take the easy way out
is the job market to hard for you buddy? you can't compete like a real man

go ahead be a fucking welfare queen. Boy c spends hours of his life working hard pleasuring black men. just so the goverment can steal half his money and give it to you

fucking welfare queens like you make me sick
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:51 pm
J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:

shut up pussy.

all soldiers are welfare queens

so instead of getting a real job.. you gonna take the easy way out
is the job market to hard for you buddy? you can't compete like a real man

go ahead be a fucking welfare queen. Boy c spends hours of his life working hard pleasuring black men. just so the goverment can steal half his money and give it to you

fucking welfare queens like you make me sick
lol i can't stop laughing at this hahaha

protecting and upholding U.S. imperialism abroad is serious business though you think that comes cheap fuck outta here
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:28 pm

J-Don wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:26 pm
lol i can't stop laughing at this hahaha

protecting and upholding U.S. imperialism abroad is serious business though
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:07 pm

WASHINGTON - A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

A spokesman for the special counsel's office declined to comment.

Mueller was appointed in May to lead the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Under the regulations governing special counsel investigations, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who has oversight over the Russia investigation, would have been made aware of any charges before they were taken before the grand jury for approval, according to people familiar with the matter.

Muslim freedom for all.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Boy C take a picture of your face for me when you find out it's Hillary they arrest.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:55 pm

Court blocks Trumps transgender military ban
Muslim freedom for all.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:18 pm

I'm sure it will last about as long as the block of the travel ban(which is about to get more strict), don't get too excited cuckboi, your significant other isn't getting in the military and we aren't paying for its sexual reassignment surgery, sorry.
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:30 pm

baldjesus wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:18 pm
I'm sure it will last about as long as the block of the travel ban(which is about to get more strict), don't get too excited cuckboi, your significant other isn't getting in the military and we aren't paying for its sexual reassignment surgery, sorry.
on some level its counter-productive to antagonize people in the military but i'm not feeling people changing their sexuality point blank period

if you want to do that it should be on your own dime
baldjesus
Screw Head

Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:33 pm

IMO keep it to yourself, don't ask don't tell. Gays did it for a long time, if you want to actually serve the country you will respect why these rules are put in place and get around them if you want to bad enough. I'd be surprised if a tranny that actually just wants to serve the country actually wants to fight alongside and put their life in the hands of someone looking for a free tit job. The military isn't some social experiment drag show.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:06 pm

A Twitter employee deactivated Trump's account for 11 minutes
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/02/twitter ... nutes.html

Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:32 pm

Dems won a lot of races last night..

Legal weed for NJ coming soon! They got a Democratic Governor!! He already said he'll do it..

You know @BaldJesus mad :lol:
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:33 pm

Virginia bloodbath: Trump is exorcising the Democrats' midterm curse

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/ ... erm-curse/
Muslim freedom for all.