Spin: have you ever gotton banned?

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:59 pm

Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:00 pm

I have never been banned on an online forum

Muslim freedom for all.
Mex
Screw Head

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Thread Takeover
What is Boy C's cringiest post ?
Rekshots

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:26 am

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Lil Pump. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics, most of the lyrics will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Lil Pump's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these lyrics, to realize that they're not just catchy- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Lil Pump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Lil Pump's existencial catchphrase "ESKITIT", which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Lil Pump's musical genius unfolds itself. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Lil Pump tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only - And even they have to demonstrate that they're within five IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:58 am

Get off lil pumps dick, fuckin loser writing a book about a rapper you probably have nothing in common with SMH
Shroom
Screw Head

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:00 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:26 am
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Lil Pump. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics, most of the lyrics will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Lil Pump's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these lyrics, to realize that they're not just catchy- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Lil Pump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Lil Pump's existencial catchphrase "ESKITIT", which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Lil Pump's musical genius unfolds itself. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Lil Pump tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only - And even they have to demonstrate that they're within five IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
That nigga rek a genius
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Desperado
Screw Head

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:18 pm

REk came thru with the knowledge