Official Trump Shitposting Thread

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:39 pm

Behold, the people responsible for taking health insurance away from 13 million people.

We’ll see you in 2018. #GOPTaxBill

https://twitter.com/steffibadanes/statu ... 4424454155
Muslim freedom for all.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Can't wait to see your tears in 2018, if you actually think Dems are gonna come out on top you're even more mentally ill than I originally thought lol.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:45 pm

That above picture of the GOP. So much diversity!

Republicans help minorities..
Muslim freedom for all.
Rekshots

Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Boy C wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:45 pm
That above picture of the GOP. So much diversity!

Republicans help minorities..
republicans :lol:
Boy C
TTO Fag

Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:41 pm

@ACLU
https://twitter.com/aclu/status/943947930867822592
More breaking news: A federal court has blocked the Trump administration's new rule which sanction employers and universities to deny insurance coverage for contraception due to religious or moral objections. This is great.
Muslim freedom for all.
Rekshots

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:03 pm

listening to dat chicaog police scanner (cuz im a snitch)
a chi town nigga got drop by a soufsyde nigga fro mthe swamps

playa from houston snortin da dope and killl a pussy ass chicago nigga

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763

soufsyde da realist
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:27 am

Trump is signing the tax bill into law.

Scust
Muslim freedom for all.
Desperado
Screw Head

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:17 am

Boy C wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:27 am
Trump is signing the tax bill into law.

Scust
Once again, why would you not want more money? Are you more retarded than I originally thought?

Oh wait, you probably don't even pay taxes.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:16 pm

It's to the point where people like Boy Cuck are willing to disagree with anything Trump supports, no matter the issue or how completely retarded it makes them look. They are doubling down and it is actually pretty entertaining imo. Boy C is literally Reddit: The Person.

Literally everyone I know is going to save good money because of this tax cut, Boy C will oppose poor people saving hard earned money because reddit tells him that it doesn't matter if that means the rich save money too, including Trump. It is nothing but bitter jealousy.

Please respond with anything intelligent Boy C, I know you wont because you are an utterly retarded tool.

You are guaranteeing there will never be another democrat in the WhiteHouse by acting like such retarded children.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:32 pm

1513970335413.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:32 pm

baldjesus wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:16 pm
It's to the point where people like Boy Cuck are willing to disagree with anything Trump supports, no matter the issue or how completely retarded it makes them look.
Where have I heard this before? "I disagree with anything Obama put in place. It doesn't matter what policy, but I disagree with it. Lousy liberals!"

Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Trump supporters on a Houston rap forum? :lol:

Really
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:19 pm

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - More than 120 countries defied President Donald Trump on Thursday and voted in favour of a United Nations General Assembly resolution calling for the United States to drop its recent recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Trump had threatened to cut off financial aid to countries that voted in favour. A total of 128 countries backed the resolution, which is non-binding, nine voted against and 35 abstained. Twenty-one countries did not cast a vote.

Trump's threat appeared to have some impact, with more countries abstaining and rejecting the resolution than usually associated with Palestinian-related resolutions.

Nevertheless, Washington found itself isolated as many of its Western and Arab allies voted for the measure. Some of those allies, like Egypt, Jordan and Iraq, are major recipients of U.S. military or economic aid, although the U.S. threat to cut aid did not single out any country.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1EF2D5
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:03 pm

@baldjesus comment?
Trump isn't going anywhere. He's a fascist and is largely succeeding with his agenda. The tax bill will strangle poor blacks, slashing the safety net and sending them to plummet even deeper than where they now are. He's the best gift white America has had since Reagan, only more openly white supremacist and appealing enough to the youth to overcome the usual difficulties the Republicans have in recruiting them. And what is the UN going to do?? Their combined military strength couldn't wipe the ass of America. This is lip service, theatre that is non binding and to be ignored by Trump and Israel.
Muslim freedom for all.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:28 pm

Well Boy C since all you can do is copy and paste paragraphs from some cucked fake news tabloid I'm going to keep it as short as possible.

First off up until this election I considered myself more liberal than anything but decided I wanted no part of that faggotry when you all began going full retard and showing your true colors. I didn't give half a shit about Obama until his Obamacare horseshit threatened my benefits which I've worked damn hard to secure, I literally don't care about you or anyone elses insurance, get a job or starve, it's harsh but it's reality, survival of the fittest.

As far as the Jeruselem shit, I simply don't care, every president has promised to sign that stupid thing while campaigning since it was created by Bill Clinton the rapist in 1995, the only surprise here is Trump actually does what he says. And as far as the UN goes they can get fucked and this part of your quote is very accurate.
Boy C wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:03 pm
what is the UN going to do?? Their combined military strength couldn't wipe the ass of America. This is lip service, theatre that is non binding and to be ignored by Trump and Israel.

Now I know you probably don't read your little fluff articles past the clickbait titles, but answer this.

Why is the tax bill hurting poor blacks and not whites?

Why is it hurting poor people at all?

I'm considered poor by todays standards and I work with tons of poor blacks and mexicans, literally hundreds, and we are all saving a lot of hard earned money, so please enlighten me. I'm sure you know all about this bill and aren't just spouting catchphrases and pasting articles you read on reddit.

If you can't answer these questions without posting quotes and gifs then kindly fuck off my Texas hip hop forum with your gay liberal propaganda.

This is why your ex is fucking some mexican.
1513970334224.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.