Screw Head

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Boy C wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:49 am
ur a complete fool
Federal Judge Temporarily Blocks Trump's Decision To End DACA
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... o-end-daca

:P
You do realize that the 9th circuit just fucked yall right? Now DACA is just going to expire and no negotiating will happen unless this ruling is overturned almost immediately. It's almost like Democrats don't think well LOL.
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Boy C wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:49 am
ur a complete fool
Federal Judge Temporarily Blocks Trump's Decision To End DACA
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... o-end-daca

:P
what does that have anything to do with what I was talking about
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:49 pm

baldjesus wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:02 pm
LGBTQ people should 100% not be allowed to adopt children, they shouldn't even be allowed to be alone around children. Nothing to do with religion, you don't let a mentally retarded person adopt so that goes for other mental illnesses too.
I disagree with LGBTQ people but that doesn't make em any less capable of raising a kid

queerness is the result of people ascribing to metaphysical identities associated with "gender", which is not even real. Sex is real (like male or female)... GENDER is a social construct, hence it having different meanings amongst different societies.

The world is full of straight people who can't even differentiate between the two concepts, which is why you see straight couples having kids who wind up LGBTQ. So honestly what's the difference in having a gay couple raise a child

might as well say religious people should not have kids because all religions are cancerous metaphysical ideologies that do more harm to the world than any good

and our world is far from straying from metaphysics period so as long as you allow the kid healthy social interactions he/she will determine what they prefer gay couples don't mean gay kids
baldjesus
Screw Head

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:21 pm

The majority of gays/trans, if they have a child, would prefer that child to be gay/trans. No matter your stance, LGBTQ is a mental disorder, an abnormality, and all children deserve a chance to grow up to be normal, that will almost never be the case if they grow up in a LGBTQ household. I'm not claiming they will all be sexually abused, which many would, but at the very least they are not given a chance at a normal life from the very beginning.

I literally have no beef with the LGBTQ community, just as I have no beef with people with other mental disorders, but I do not believe any of the above should be in charge of other peoples lives, including children or in some cases being in the military. Call me a homophobe all you want but life was never meant to be fair.
Pre-K

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:43 pm

Lol y’all are so gay in here talkin bout gay ppl

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
baldjesus
Screw Head

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:44 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:43 pm
Lol y’all are so gay in here talkin bout gay ppl

You bigot stop oppressing us.
Rekshots

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:58 pm

baldjesus wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:21 pm
The majority of gays/trans, if they have a child, would prefer that child to be gay/trans. No matter your stance, LGBTQ is a mental disorder, an abnormality, and all children deserve a chance to grow up to be normal, that will almost never be the case if they grow up in a LGBTQ household. I'm not claiming they will all be sexually abused, which many would, but at the very least they are not given a chance at a normal life from the very beginning.

I literally have no beef with the LGBTQ community, just as I have no beef with people with other mental disorders, but I do not believe any of the above should be in charge of other peoples lives, including children or in some cases being in the military. Call me a homophobe all you want but life was never meant to be fair.
try watching the move "the gift" its a documentary about gay guys trying to get aids. then trying to give other gay guys aids. its a very good movie

my fav scene is when they visit the old guys "sex dungeon" and he gives them a tour and tells everyone how hundreds of gay guys guys come to his dungeon every week and have gay sex orgies (they all prefer no condoms btw protection is for pussies). it sounds like a very good time

these people should raise children. very sound minded people

you are a racist bigot if you think otherwise
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:59 pm

yes baldjesus LGBTQ is an abnormality but straight people have themselves to blame for allowing it to exist by speaking life into concepts like gender and not thinking scientifically about shyt at all
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:24 pm

:door:
Muslim freedom for all.
Rekshots

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:45 pm

J-Don wrote:
yes baldjesus LGBTQ is an abnormality but straight people have themselves to blame for allowing it to exist by speaking life into concepts like gender and not thinking scientifically about shyt at all
can you go back to being the old j don. your older gimmick was better, back when you were larping as a black panther and blaming everything on "white supremacy imperialism capitalism". you made way more insane statements and ti was glorious

25 dollar 40's
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Rekshots wrote:

can you go back to being the old j don. your older gimmick was better, back when you were larping as a black panther and blaming everything on "white supremacy imperialism capitalism".you made way more insane statements and ti was glorious

25 dollar 40's
Muslim freedom for all.
Pre-K

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:47 pm

ti was never glorious that’s why cnötę ran him out the h

baldjesus
Screw Head

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:41 pm

J-Don wrote:
Are you suggesting we start the purge? I'm on board lets start with Boy Castrated.
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
can you go back to being the old j don. your older gimmick was better, back when you were larping as a black panther and blaming everything on "white supremacy imperialism capitalism". you made way more insane statements and ti was glorious

25 dollar 40's
no
Boy C
TTO Fag

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:19 pm

Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump expressed frustration behind closed doors with people coming to the US from "shithole countries," sources told CNN on Thursday.

One of the sources briefed on the Thursday Oval Office meeting with lawmakers confirmed Trump asked, "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?"
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/ ... index.html
Muslim freedom for all.