Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:22 pm
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
plz kep de flip memes cuming flipz dezerves recgointenion
Image
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2377
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:44 am

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2377
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:44 am

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2811
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:35 am

Image

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 829
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Shout out to dat meskin
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2811
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:21 pm

That's the muhhfuggin jam man hol up

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 829
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:47 pm

Yesterday mex got so chopped he started talkin bout he think he bi so he made out wit elliot. Thats when i went to the sink and emptied the bottle of taka vodka and drive home and i havent spoken about it till now
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2377
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2377
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2811
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:28 pm

Shroom wrote:Yesterday mex got so chopped he started talkin bout he think he bi so he made out wit elliot. Thats when i went to the sink and emptied the bottle of taka vodka and drive home and i havent spoken about it till now
I don't blame mex
He thought it was sim wise

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:26 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:28 pm
Shroom wrote:Yesterday mex got so chopped he started talkin bout he think he bi so he made out wit elliot. Thats when i went to the sink and emptied the bottle of taka vodka and drive home and i havent spoken about it till now
I don't blame mex
He thought it was sim wise
he sucked my dick

Image

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:34 am

I just don't know what to say nigga I'm lit af

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:19 pm

Nice memes. I liked the Freestyle King one
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Watch people get CTE from pro football tho :twisted:
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2377
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:53 pm

I’m gonna give you cte


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests