Food pleasures (fried chicken, pizza, french fries, onion rings, chili con queso, chips, cookies)

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:27 pm

Mexicans over there become tekashi6969699384

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app

Desperado
Screw Head

Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:48 pm
Desperado wrote:need good mexican food spot in nyc
Can't help you there

Is there even mexicans in nyc? That's a long way from the border. Not sure they'll survive the ride in the trunk all the way over there
It's all Ricans and Dominicans
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:14 am

Desperado wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Desperado wrote:need good mexican food spot in nyc
Can't help you there

Is there even mexicans in nyc? That's a long way from the border. Not sure they'll survive the ride in the trunk all the way over there
La Contenta is where it's at if you looking for formality... locations on the lower east side (where you stay?) and Greenwich village

otherwise your best bet is finding where the taco trucks be at... mostly in Queens cuz that's where all the Mexicans be at (Jackson Heights) and parts of Brooklyn like Sunset Park

Dominicans and Puerto Ricans are everywhere but they own Manhattan and Bronx as far as ethnicities are concerned
Shroom
Screw Head

Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:36 am

Totinos pizza rolls

(Ian inspired post)
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Desperado
Screw Head

Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:27 pm

J-Don wrote:
Desperado wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Can't help you there

La Contenta is where it's at if you looking for formality... locations on the lower east side (where you stay?) and Greenwich village

otherwise your best bet is finding where the taco trucks be at... mostly in Queens cuz that's where all the Mexicans be at (Jackson Heights) and parts of Brooklyn like Sunset Park

Dominicans and Puerto Ricans are everywhere but they own Manhattan and Bronx as far as ethnicities are concerned
La Contenta kinda sucks tbh. Been there twice, maybe it was what I had. I’ll give it another try.

I tried this place in Hoboken I forgot what it was called but it was the worst Mexican food I’ve ever had.
Rekshots

Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:25 pm

Desperado wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Desperado wrote:

La Contenta kinda sucks tbh. Been there twice, maybe it was what I had. I’ll give it another try.

I tried this place in Hoboken I forgot what it was called but it was the worst Mexican food I’ve ever had.
try eating shorroms mamas pussy. its sum gud mexican food
Desperado
Screw Head

Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:26 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:25 pm
Desperado wrote:
J-Don wrote:

try eating shorroms mamas pussy. its sum gud mexican food
I heard that's called, "Chicharron"
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Chachos Mexican 2night.. Get me a margarita see them thangs out theyre
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Mon May 07, 2018 10:45 pm

Veggie sloppy joes fam

How it go down!!
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Mon May 07, 2018 10:46 pm

Y'all keep eating meat though
Muslim freedom for all.
Mex
Screw Head

Sat May 12, 2018 11:03 pm

Boy C wrote:
Veggie sloppy joes fam

How it go down!!
You sick bastard :!:
Rekshots

Sun May 13, 2018 5:18 am

Mex wrote:
Boy C wrote:
Veggie sloppy joes fam

How it go down!!
So I am Z-ro's Fag who he was with in Churches CHicken when he passed away .. the only time “Churches CHicken “ hides someone’s death is when they think it will ruin their name or legacy .. I believe the opposite .. I’m voicing it because someone needs to stop the cycle and save the next one ... no one else seems to care about that part .. well, I do. Most of you who really knew him knew he had a Spicey Mustard habit like many of you who continue to consume this deadly mix and you also know the difficulty of weaning off this drug and it’s side affects .. almost impossible to do .. anyhow ... yes, He got shot in the parking lot with me .. middle of the day .. not with Boy C, not with Mixxer or with anyone else other than the demons that consumed him in the form of this Spicey Mutard and others to keep him feeling “good” ... I loved him dearly so for his legacy I am letting you know the truth to save others .. even if only one person .. stop while you can, get help through the withdrawal period and live life at your local CHurches Chicken .. he would never intentionally leave us .. it was caused by a accidental overdose ... a bad mix of other things he eventually ended up doing as well that I had no knowledge... I will love him forever .. #ROisRo .. his queen #Fagshots
Mex
Screw Head

Sun May 13, 2018 9:55 am

Rekshots wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 5:18 am
Mex wrote:
Boy C wrote:
Veggie sloppy joes fam

How it go down!!
So I am Z-ro's Fag who he was with in Churches CHicken when he passed away .. the only time “Churches CHicken “ hides someone’s death is when they think it will ruin their name or legacy .. I believe the opposite .. I’m voicing it because someone needs to stop the cycle and save the next one ... no one else seems to care about that part .. well, I do. Most of you who really knew him knew he had a Spicey Mustard habit like many of you who continue to consume this deadly mix and you also know the difficulty of weaning off this drug and it’s side affects .. almost impossible to do .. anyhow ... yes, He got shot in the parking lot with me .. middle of the day .. not with Boy C, not with Mixxer or with anyone else other than the demons that consumed him in the form of this Spicey Mutard and others to keep him feeling “good” ... I loved him dearly so for his legacy I am letting you know the truth to save others .. even if only one person .. stop while you can, get help through the withdrawal period and live life at your local CHurches Chicken .. he would never intentionally leave us .. it was caused by a accidental overdose ... a bad mix of other things he eventually ended up doing as well that I had no knowledge... I will love him forever .. #ROisRo .. his queen #Fagshots
damn, these queens be losing they mac daddy for some hoe ass shit its unreal. They wuz real ass CC parking lot soljaz. My condolences to you queens

RIP Ro
RIP Grace

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun May 13, 2018 11:40 am

I applaud Z-Ro's fag aka rekshots for speaking up. Even though Churches Chicken is probably going to spit on his 3 piece next time, rek doesn't care. He loved Z-Ro and wants the truth to be told!!

Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:15 pm

Beyond meat burger with fries.

Y’all keep eating meat like that
Muslim freedom for all.