Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:38 am

Damn shawty, i hope one day I can have as much life experience as you guyzzz
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:41 am

Ronni313 wrote:Do y’all think that wheel locks are a good investment or do you think it makes the thief break in yo car thinking the key to them is in there
Thiefs always find a way but it might help to have some wheel locks. Just make sure you dont lose the key
Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Yeah ima grab some cuz might as well their cheap as hell and also I’m grab me a steering wheel lock. But I feel like that slows you down say someone is chasing n you gotta remove the shit fast as fuck or something it might be annoying

Also I feel like there’s levels of theives....what do you think the odds of getting a brand new car stole? You should be more advanced to steal newer cars right ? And you gotta have more special equipment for keyless start cars. What do you think the odds are in a typical hood af ass neighborhood that the theives gone be so equipped ?

I can’t lie I’m kinda scared 😮I moved to a way nicer crib but way worse area or at least it feels like that cuz you know how you don’t really get scared in yo own area cuz you used to it. I’m west now dexter Linwood area n it’s more notorious so I gotta b prepared I gotta get a gun too. I always feel like shit happens when you too friendly n make friends with stupid people that u don’t know from can of paint so keeping to yourself is key however anything can happen.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:25 pm

If you got a new car and still making payments on it i don't think you should be that worried. Worse case scenario you got full coverage.

Once you own a car and got a lot of aftermarket shit invested on it then wheel locks, a kill switch, and steering wheel lock might be a good idea if you live in the hood... but even then niggas will pull up with a tow truck and take your shit if they really want it.

If your car is stock with nothing custom i dont think you should be worrying about it
Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:39 pm

It’s all stock and I have insurance but I still ain’t tryna have my shit took and be irritated but I hope you right

Most people cars that get stole that I know r usually older cars and easier to steal
Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:40 pm

I lease
Ronni313
Screw Head

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:45 pm

Aside from that I love my new place though and that I don’t know nobody and that my x doesn’t know where I live
Rekshots

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Shroom wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:17 am
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:08 am
Yo, on some real high nigga shit
Humans are weird as fuck...no other animal on earth is like us. We made cars, cities, countries, wars, the internet. Shits crazy shawty. I think we're low key related to aliens or some shit. Or an alien experiment.
Nigga me and rek used to pm eachother on old tto bout shit like that, me and rek are in a higher state of mind than you mere mortals. Me and and rek used skype all night and talk avout eugenics and dat boy charles darwin and richard dawkins and how niggas like u dnt got no life experience like ssl
fo real. last week we spent the entire day at the library and read all the damn books :lol: they were big ass books like hairy pottar sized books so they big AF :lol: :lol: gettin dat knowledge aND niggaz were fucking mad at us superior beings

while we reading them big hairy potter sized books. dat meskin and elliot were still learnin they ABC's lol dumbass niggaz aint got no life experience

smatt nigga click stand da fuck up
Rekshots

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:44 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:43 pm
Yeah ima grab some cuz might as well their cheap as hell and also I’m grab me a steering wheel lock. But I feel like that slows you down say someone is chasing n you gotta remove the shit fast as fuck or something it might be annoying

Also I feel like there’s levels of theives....what do you think the odds of getting a brand new car stole? You should be more advanced to steal newer cars right ? And you gotta have more special equipment for keyless start cars. What do you think the odds are in a typical hood af ass neighborhood that the theives gone be so equipped ?

I can’t lie I’m kinda scared 😮I moved to a way nicer crib but way worse area or at least it feels like that cuz you know how you don’t really get scared in yo own area cuz you used to it. I’m west now dexter Linwood area n it’s more notorious so I gotta b prepared I gotta get a gun too. I always feel like shit happens when you too friendly n make friends with stupid people that u don’t know from can of paint so keeping to yourself is key however anything can happen.
don't live in a shithole like detorit

detroit is full of jungle monkeys
Desperado
Screw Head

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:57 pm

max b da goat
Rekshots

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:05 pm

Desperado wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:57 pm
max b da goat
spotted the cuck
Shroom
Screw Head

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:26 am

Rekshots wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:42 pm
Shroom wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:17 am
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:08 am
Yo, on some real high nigga shit
Humans are weird as fuck...no other animal on earth is like us. We made cars, cities, countries, wars, the internet. Shits crazy shawty. I think we're low key related to aliens or some shit. Or an alien experiment.
Nigga me and rek used to pm eachother on old tto bout shit like that, me and rek are in a higher state of mind than you mere mortals. Me and and rek used skype all night and talk avout eugenics and dat boy charles darwin and richard dawkins and how niggas like u dnt got no life experience like ssl
fo real. last week we spent the entire day at the library and read all the damn books :lol: they were big ass books like hairy pottar sized books so they big AF :lol: :lol: gettin dat knowledge aND niggaz were fucking mad at us superior beings

while we reading them big hairy potter sized books. dat meskin and elliot were still learnin they ABC's lol dumbass niggaz aint got no life experience

smatt nigga click stand da fuck up
Rip to dat boy stephen hawking nigga died today, i rememver i was readin 1 of dem big harry potter books dat he wrote and it said dat maybe dat what we percieve as reality is just a simulation that is fed to us and that we are actually AI's connected to a super computer or sum ahit idk, maybe like skynet but rip to dat boi, nigga den quoted some french nikka sayin we think therefore we are so also rip to that french nikka
rip grace
Rip screw
Rip wacky j
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:21 am

R.I.P. Stephen Hawking
Pre-K

Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:09 am

Hollup mane when did wacky j die??

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Shroom
Screw Head

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:38 am
Damn shawty, i hope one day I can have as much life experience as you guyzzz
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum