LGBT The Thread

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3468
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Texas Supreme Court: No inherent right to gay marriage benefits

Post by Rekshots » Sat May 12, 2018 11:48 pm

Mex wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:02 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 9:47 pm
Boy C wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:14 pm
Your boy Trump though.

Releasing a "Government statement" in a series of three Tweets.

Image
why do trannies wanna be pawns for the military industrial complex?
so they can fuck jarheads up da ass whoadie
wood u fuck a sexy trannie?
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip


User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1584
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Texas Supreme Court: No inherent right to gay marriage benefits

Post by Mex » Sun May 13, 2018 9:41 am

Rekshots wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:48 pm
Mex wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:02 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 9:47 pm


why do trannies wanna be pawns for the military industrial complex?
so they can fuck jarheads up da ass whoadie
wood u fuck a sexy trannie?
if she looked like that bitch in your sig then yeah

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Texas Supreme Court: No inherent right to gay marriage benefits

Post by Boy C » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:55 pm

India court legalises gay sex in landmark ruling
The ruling overturns a 2013 judgement that upheld a colonial-era law, known as section 377, under which gay sex is categorised as an "unnatural offence".

The court has now ruled discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is a fundamental violation of rights.

Campaigners outside the court cheered and some broke down in tears as the ruling was handed down.

Although public opinion in India's biggest cities has been in favour of scrapping the law, there remains strong opposition among religious groups and in conservative rural communities.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-45429664





Image
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3468
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Texas Supreme Court: No inherent right to gay marriage benefits

Post by Rekshots » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:26 pm

Boy C wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:55 pm
India court legalises gay sex in landmark ruling
The ruling overturns a 2013 judgement that upheld a colonial-era law, known as section 377, under which gay sex is categorised as an "unnatural offence".

The court has now ruled discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is a fundamental violation of rights.

Campaigners outside the court cheered and some broke down in tears as the ruling was handed down.

Although public opinion in India's biggest cities has been in favour of scrapping the law, there remains strong opposition among religious groups and in conservative rural communities.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-45429664





Image
LMFAO

they legalized gay sex LOL

are you gonna go to india and have some gay sex now?
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Texas Supreme Court: No inherent right to gay marriage benefits

Post by Boy C » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:38 pm

:lol:
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: LGBT The Thread

Post by Boy C » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:40 pm

Can we get an official gay smiley?

How about :wrist:
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: LGBT The Thread

Post by baldjesus » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:32 pm

You're not getting your own smiley.

User avatar
B.Gizzle.DTX
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 am
Location: In hiding
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: LGBT The Thread

Post by B.Gizzle.DTX » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:13 am

TTO was "undiscovered" America and boy c is the "u r peeins".... Every fucking post I see is by this nigga...

*MEYDA87 AKA AKOCEANSPRAY*




User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3778
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: RE: Re: LGBT The Thread

Post by Dat_Meskin » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:07 pm

B.Gizzle.DTX wrote:TTO was "undiscovered" America and boy c is the "u r peeins".... Every fucking post I see is by this nigga...

*MEYDA87 AKA AKOCEANSPRAY*
TITS OR GTFO

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: LGBT The Thread

Post by J-Don » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:39 pm

finally another female on TTO

User avatar
B.Gizzle.DTX
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 am
Location: In hiding
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: LGBT The Thread

Post by B.Gizzle.DTX » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:47 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
B.Gizzle.DTX wrote:TTO was "undiscovered" America and boy c is the "u r peeins".... Every fucking post I see is by this nigga...

*MEYDA87 AKA AKOCEANSPRAY*
TITS OR GTFO
For what nigga? You gay af! You gone rub off to my shit cause ya dick ain't big enough to jack off...

*MEYDA87 AKA AKOCEANSPRAY*




User avatar
B.Gizzle.DTX
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 am
Location: In hiding
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: RE: Re: LGBT The Thread

Post by B.Gizzle.DTX » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:49 am

J-Don wrote:finally another female on TTO
It use to be a couple on here a while back, dat meskin kept stalking them and running them off.

*MEYDA87 AKA AKOCEANSPRAY*




User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3468
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: LGBT The Thread

Post by Rekshots » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:01 am

i stalked them too
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
B.Gizzle.DTX
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 am
Location: In hiding
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: RE: Re: LGBT The Thread

Post by B.Gizzle.DTX » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:05 am

Rekshots wrote:i stalked them too
I know... I didn't want to mention you cause you bust a nut every time someone mentions you... 🤣🤣🤣

*MEYDA87 AKA AKOCEANSPRAY*




User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:

Re: LGBT The Thread

Post by 2813308004 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:17 am

my bear ate my ass last night if u have never had your prostate fondled its the best orgasm in the world
Image


Post Reply