Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:36 am

Rekshots wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:32 pm
J-Don wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:16 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Time for another Fagbucketshots Review. wow it has been a long time since the last one and everyone has been waiting (shorroom: nobody been waiting for a review you fuckin lame we all waiting for you to fight lil Paco. cuz he challeged your ass to a boxing match at churches chicken and you ran like a lil bitch)
well today's review is gonna be J don's summer time anthem D-Lo and a bunch of other no named homeless rappers and the song is called Thugged out.. oh boy with a title like that the sky's the limmit and i has to be original (dat meskin: in high school was has to read one of abe lincoln's speeches in front of the class and rek shit his pants. everyone laughed but rek cried like a lil bitch. he went home early cuz he was "sick" but everyone knows its cuz he's a bitch).

well the beat to the song is very shitty west coast sounding. it has those terrible drums that always sound off and never good. i mean it never sounded good maybe back in 2002 when mac dre was rapping over those shitty bay area drums but nobody actually listened to mac dre everyone just bought a shirt with his face on it to look cool (pre k: true i have 5 mac dre shirts and a pair of underwear with mac's face on it and i have never heard one of his songz) (MigualSosa: what do you call a man who wears a dreess and lipstick.. Dat meskin: you call him rekshots). the melody is just a retard hitting a few syths on his fruity loops and the beat is layered with cowbells and other terrible instruments. so the beat is fucking shit. he should at least sampled some bob james or something. holy shit the bay area is fucking gay when it come to making beats.

okay now time to review the rappers

the first guy im guessing that D-lo (Datmeksin: rek is on the D-lo with sucking dick fag). He's pretty much a generic west coast rapper. nothing really special but not bad or anything. he says alot of funny ghetto shit like "i got a getto beech in mi DM"s" and "i shoot a nigga i love". such getto fucking trash but funny as fuck. his voice is of a very generic west coast variety. but he's a west coast fag so wtf do you expect. ill give his verse a 6 out of 10. not a bad rapper but nothing speical

the second guy im assuming is Geedo. he's really fucking awful. he uses autotune and tries really hard to be like young thug but if fails miserable. he also has somekind of speech impediment. she he sound's like a deaf person talking. i have no idea who's idea was to let this retarded faggot in the studio, he's not good. I thought he was just gonna sing the hook cuz you know they probably couldn't aford to get young thug hook. but the fuck tad keeps going and its fucking awful. he then raps in a normal voice. idk if that him rapping or its a weedcarrier who couldn't show up to the video cuz he was too busy rening a movie from redbox to watch later that night. but it sounds better than the fake young thugger. 0 out of 10. this person needs to kill himself

The last guy
he's actually pretty good. you can understand his raps. he always sounds like he's not from the bay so thats good. im assuming he's from louasianna cuz he kinda sounds like juvenile or someting. he says nothign of any interest but he made the song sound good. the entire song shouldve been this guy rapping and they shouldve paid young thugger 20 bucks to actually sing a hook for him. it couldve been a decent song but non of that happend
8 out of 10. good voice not bad rapping

the video is fucking hilarious. they have a bunch of nigs riding on motorcycles n four wheelers LOL nigs on motorcycles n four wheelers LOL. when they start doing that shit LOL. all the girls in the video are fucking ugly and they have a bunch of 50 year old men standing around looking tough. cuz you know you are a fuckign adult man and instead of dressing nice and respectable... they decide to "LETS RID 4 Wheelers shawty and dress like homeless people shiieettt dats wats up shwaty". i guess they are "thugged out"

the song was an abomination. i have no idea who produced this or why.'

now lets ask what Mina Chan things about the song
She seems unimpressed and bored.(Pre k: your mama wasn't bored last night win i dicked her down lol she love it brah)

so imma stick to REAL SUMMER ANTHEMS like Desperado's Summer time anthem
and Pre k's parking lot.

you know music you can get money N HOES WITH!!!!!!!!

LOL I’m in Oakland rn and this is all what I be hearing that’s why I said that and it for sure is a hit to me

D-Lo is a west coast legend but I guess niggas outside the west coast just don’t get west coast shyt

I can name you 5 tapes that came outta Northern Cali this summer that are pure slap from start to finish btw

And 03 Greedo is hot rn I think he did the young thug impersonation better than fuckin young thug
did you move to oakland to larp as a black panther?
do you have a soul brother afro? do you wear turtle neck sweaters?

or are you going with the west coast jerry curl like SSL combined with ugly sunglasses?

also why would you move to oakland? that's like the worse part of cali. are you trying to get shot? should at least move to san fran so you can blow gays in the restroom like Swhtx does now. Yesh swhtx moved to san franchisco to "find himself" that means he's gonna blow guys in the restroom and probably get gay cancer aka Aids.

also fuck MLK he was a pussy

I didn't move bro i'm just visiting

developing them west coast ties so when i'm permanently out here i'm straight

and I wouldn't move to oakland either

i'm thinking Berkeley or LA but that still a long ways away
Ronni313
Screw Head

Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:11 pm

Jdon move to Detroit please we can b best buds n do activity’s together n all that good stuff
Screw Head

Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:35 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:11 pm
Jdon move to Detroit please we can b best buds n do activity’s together n all that good stuff
free pussy jdon dont pass ask prek she is da bomb
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Take some bed bug repellent
Pre-K

Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:53 pm

I call her pussy sunshine

Cuz you can’t look at it directly and it’ll burn ya

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Ronni313
Screw Head

Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:09 am

I’m so sick of this dumb relationship I’m in.....whenever I don’t answer my phone twice in a row he texts me stuff like

Stay wit that nigga you fuckin or keep suckin that nigga dick or don’t Eva in yo life call me again....or he’ll say I got you bitch I promise I do.

Like I’m sick of that shit.....can anyone relate? Like this shit is retarded man I don’t want a relationship like this.....I’m too grown. I don’t fuck with no nigga or nothing so I’m getting accused of things I don’t even do

I’m pretty sure he cheats on me n I’m like fuckit I really don’t care anymore because I’m not playing that role like I’m worried about stupid stuff when I got real shit to do.

Single life>

Swear.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:06 pm

Shut up lol

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:56 pm

Lol that nigga insecure af
Screw Head

Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:09 am

Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:09 am
I’m so sick of this dumb relationship I’m in.....whenever I don’t answer my phone twice in a row he texts me stuff like

Stay wit that nigga you fuckin or keep suckin that nigga dick or don’t Eva in yo life call me again....or he’ll say I got you bitch I promise I do.

Like I’m sick of that shit.....can anyone relate? Like this shit is retarded man I don’t want a relationship like this.....I’m too grown. I don’t fuck with no nigga or nothing so I’m getting accused of things I don’t even do

I’m pretty sure he cheats on me n I’m like fuckit I really don’t care anymore because I’m not playing that role like I’m worried about stupid stuff when I got real shit to do.

Single life>

Swear.
i wouldnt break up with him he might off u or ur family.........the way u described him hes either abusive or going to become abusive...........
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

residentsleep

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:51 am

Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:55 am

Naw he don’t hit no females he just has a nasty attitude problem that I’m sick of. I’m done with his ass......he’s so fucking annoying this why I’m good on all that bs I don’t want no one period rn going back to the plan
Pre-K

Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:36 am

Yeah right I bet u still wit him you hoes never end abusive relationships until the man decides to leave you

Ronni313
Screw Head

Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Fuck what chu talking bout it’s a done deed.

Anyways Jdon u fuck wit dreg n Beno

Pre-K

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Screenshot the text u broke up with him with then

Rekshots

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:56 pm

residentsleep wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:51 am
she's cute and the song was good