Bone Thugs vs. Migos Thoughts

East Coast, West Coast, North, Dirty South, Discuss ALL hip hop here
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:53 pm

Seen this shyt the other day where Migos hyping up that they the best group of all time

then Bone Thugs comes in acting hurt and shyt and then they just now come out with a diss track

First off, Migos has no fucking classic records and Bone Thugs does (E. 1999 Eternal) so that convo of Migos having any cultural merit is outta here.

but that diss track by Layzie Bone wasn't all that good.. he could have used a better beat and there are groups way better than Bone Thugs for sure... I honestly wish it was DJ Paul inciting some shyt cuz he would have dropped some heat

I still don't fuck with the Migos period. Once you heard one song by em that's all you really need to hear. They won't stand the test time and be mentioned alongside the greats.
B.Gizzle.DTX

Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:52 am

Bless the 40oz will always be a classic, hell the whole album of faces of death is a classic.. migos aint got shit on bone...
Capture%2B_2018-12-27-05-45-48.jpeg
Rekshots

Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:18 am

They are both meme tier rap groups to be honest. Bone thugs had a few good songs in the 90s. However, after "art of war" they proved they were nothing more than shitty singing gimmick rappers. every album they released since leaving ruthless was hot trash. If you don't believe me.... tell me one good album they made since "art of war"? you can't they fucking suck and were fags.

migos r funny meme rappers. the entire gimmick of making monkey sounds while rapping is very funny and i enjoy it. however, i never heard an entire album by them. so i can't judge.. but they are more relvent than bone thugs. so they are winning.
Mr j don.. .to say migos have no cultural merit.. you are mistaken they are one of the top and most influential rap groups out today

so both shouldn't be taken seriously as "the best rap group". we all know AYGS is the best group. Desperado, ssl , donnie and KTR WOW THOSE ARE SUM HEAVY HITTERZ

so i choose to listen to barry manilow'

btw mr jdon do you like the Bee Gees? i think they were a good group
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:46 am

All i gotta say is I doubt migos songs will stand the test of time.

I can still listen to bone thugs and vibe to their gibberish and smooth beats.

Migos make songs that are relevant for a few months then just disappear

I never heard no one go back and listen to versace by migos.. why? Cause people gonna laugh at you and say "LOL dat shit is old nigga, we jammin dat new Drip feauturing Cardi B nigga keep up nigga"

The majority of new rap songs are temporary hits that'll be forgotten a year from now.

So basically what im trying to say is...

Rekshots sucked my horse's dick this morning and I'm calling the cops on his nasty ass.
Desperado
Screw Head

Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:40 am

migos are fuckin trash
Rekshots

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:00 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:46 am

I never heard no one go back and listen to versace by migos.. why? Cause people gonna laugh at you and say "LOL dat shit is old nigga, we jammin dat new Drip feauturing Cardi B nigga keep up nigga"

The majority of new rap songs are temporary hits that'll be forgotten a year from now.

Rekshots sucked my horse's dick this morning and I'm calling the cops on his nasty ass.
can you seriously say this trash is better than "versace"?

migos today is better than bone thugs n queermoney. nobody cared about bone thugs anymore until those homos decided to diss migos.
Bone thugs n faggotmoney are washed up old fats who have to depend on 20 year old songs to stay relevant. they been releasing shitty music for over a decade now and nobody takes them seriously
Migos today > bone thugs n fartmoney

btw
i didn't suck your horses dick. i jacked him off first. then shot the cum into a glass and saved it for later. im gonna drink it tonite. if the cops try me im gonna suck dem off. cops love blow jobs from fags
im not a narco im a fagco
Rekshots

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:07 pm

Desperado wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:40 am
migos are fuckin trash
watever hater

me and dat meskin drive in my mamas mini van and jam teh migos at the high school parking lot. we get dem young hoes lol we be parkin lot pimpin jammin da migos

if i play bone thugs im only gonna get a bunch of old grandpas saying "i rememba dat song win i was 28 in 1996. that was the year i got raped by my dad GOOD OL DAYZ. now im gona buy my diabetes medicine" lol

im jammin dat migos gettin hoes n shit

also easy e died of aids like a totaly fag
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:18 am
They are both meme tier rap groups to be honest. Bone thugs had a few good songs in the 90s. However, after "art of war" they proved they were nothing more than shitty singing gimmick rappers. every album they released since leaving ruthless was hot trash. If you don't believe me.... tell me one good album they made since "art of war"? you can't they fucking suck and were fags.

migos r funny meme rappers. the entire gimmick of making monkey sounds while rapping is very funny and i enjoy it. however, i never heard an entire album by them. so i can't judge.. but they are more relvent than bone thugs. so they are winning.
Mr j don.. .to say migos have no cultural merit.. you are mistaken they are one of the top and most influential rap groups out today

so both shouldn't be taken seriously as "the best rap group". we all know AYGS is the best group. Desperado, ssl , donnie and KTR WOW THOSE ARE SUM HEAVY HITTERZ

so i choose to listen to barry manilow'

btw mr jdon do you like the Bee Gees? i think they were a good group
I'm not a fan of Bone Thugs either and I'm a bit disappointed that they of all people had to be the ones to go after Migos

but no I don't think Migos is of any cultural merit they have no timeless records and will not make any in their lifetime

they came in the game as inspired niggas not innovators… I'd give Future more credit along those lines but their whole sound still was derived from what was produced in the 90s period

I aint heard of Barry Manilow or Bee Gees but I'll check them out

I'm tryna diverge my tastes into the classic jazz and, soul, and pop records that came out from way back then

I been checking out Janelle Monae as of the late… she's modern but she does recreate those Prince vibes from back then even though she's on the queer feminist bandwagon a bit

I fucks with her music

Pre-K

Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:50 pm

I listen to this whenever I’m bout to ball in the mall

N I jam this when I smoke a phat azz blunt

[youtube] https://youtu.be/GXb0JrSZy0E[/youtube]

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:09 am

Yall seen bizzy bone threatening 21 savage with a 17th century musket
J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:56 pm

yeah i seen it that was hilarious
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:02 pm

Fucc The Migos, Trash Ass Rappers Who Wont Be Remembered... Bone Thugs Stay In Rotation.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:58 pm

Bone Thugs are a 90s boyband while Migos are cooking the dope with the uzi. So Bone Thugs win, because I like 90s boybands.
Mixerr
Screw Head

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:13 pm

I thought Migos was a Spanish Hip hop group because I couldn't understand a word they was saying. And I still can't get over it.😂
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:08 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCJIdBj56Cc[/youtube]

Layzie Bone Annihilation

-R.I.P. Migos and 21 Savage, You cant compete with these niggas thats HELL SENT

#hellsent
#thug luv feat. tupac