Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:58 am

Europe Savage wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
Europe Savage wrote:
There are no niggers in Poland.
You have to go to France or England for that fresh black meat
stop being racist. grow up it's 2015
Your family was to poor to buy a slave. So now you a nigger friend
you are so fucking racist. im adding you to my ignore list. you offend me too much. you need to grow up and shit
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:10 am

Rekshots wrote:
Europe Savage wrote:
Rekshots wrote: stop being racist. grow up it's 2015
Your family was to poor to buy a slave. So now you a nigger friend
you ar
The user is on you ignore list
Jou can't read it until you stop to ignore him
Sorry, but I can't read, because you are on my ignore list
LGB

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:32 am

White Power! :ugeek:
spyda

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:57 am

All lives matter but the black race is in a state of emergency right now so that gets a lil more attention
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:44 am

Yes all lives matter but the real problem lies with one race thinking their superior to another.
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:57 pm

LGB wrote:White Power! :ugeek:
star from star and bucwild used to have white power wednesdays on his radio show back in the day

those were the days man
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:46 am

BiGjDaWG wrote:Yes all lives matter but the real problem lies with one race thinking their superior to another.
You mean a religion?
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:40 am

Europe Savage wrote:
BiGjDaWG wrote:Yes all lives matter but the real problem lies with one race thinking their superior to another.
You mean a religion?
I guess you could say that as most religion's ar made up of multiple races
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:42 pm

BiGjDaWG wrote:
Europe Savage wrote:
You mean a religion?
I guess you could say that as most religion's ar made up of multiple races
But there's one religion, that says it's superior to others and claims being "God sent".
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:49 pm

If you read into the scripts from multiple religion's they all pretty much say the same thing. They were all written by man and interpreted by man which in its self makes it flawed. If you try to be a good person in general and know in your heart where you stand with God concerning your soul then your guud. I can talk about religion cars and music for hours at a time cuz those are my 3 great passions in life.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Aight then.
Religion: Catholic and everything else is fake too me
Cars: Mercedes and Honda is what I like
Music: actually drill and trap
Your opinion and favs?
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:28 am

No religion in general , I read different bibles and cross study them with facts about the way people actually lived. Other than that I try to live as a decent honest man and raise my kids to do the same.

Cars for me first is Lincoln, not just any Lincoln, old school 95 and under only(really 82 and under but I like my 95) , then its Chevy , then its Nissan(only all the skylines tho)

Music is easy , gangsta rap , real hip hop , sum r & b and anything that sounds good slowed wit a good trunk ratling beat.

Any further elaboration on any of the above just me up in a post or whatever , its all good.
Rekshots

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:36 am

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for he Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Rekshots wrote:"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for he Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
It's always , blacks against whites or whites did this or blacks did that which is just another way to keep racial tension alive. We must rise above the ignorant actions of our ancestors no matter what race you are , were all equal in gods eyes.
The first recorded slavery in history was Egyptians enslaving their own people. Then the Spanish enslaving the Aztecs and myans and even they enslaved their own people. As long as someone one thinks they're better than the next man and has the power( money) to pay for it there will always be slavery in one form or another. Look at modern day politics , they pass laws saying what we can and can't do and what we must do or we go to jail for years or decades at a time and get forced to do manual labor to gain governments some profits , that's modern day slavery imo
Desperado
Screw Head

Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:07 pm

k rino matters