LGBT The Thread

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Rekshots

Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:01 am

Boy C wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:22 pm
@J-Don

Why you hate gays breh? Your parents Christians?
J don is a sellout or what many of us enlightened people call a "coon"

He knows that gays and blacks are both oppressed by white supremacy capitalism. So, rather than fight along side of his fellow oppressed people. He foolishy chooses to side with the white oppressors. He doesn't care about his own people and will cheerfully glee at the site of homosexuals being killed by Neo-Nazi's. These same Neo nazi's would gladly hang him from a tree and laugh. J don gladly sold his soul to just the belief of one day obtaining wealth but at the end of the day. white supremacy imperialistic capitalism will only use him.

J don you can go fuck yourself
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:58 pm

man i don't hate gay people but homosexuality is not rooted in evolutionary need

with that understanding it's not natural
Mex
Screw Head

Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:21 pm

Boy C has officially created a personal vendetta against J-Don

Betta watch that ass whoadie, Boy C ain't resting till he get it
Boy C
TTO Fag

Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:45 pm

The United States Supreme Court has allowed President Donald Trump to enforce his policy of banning certain transgender people from the military.

The court voted 5-4 to gran
Muslim freedom for all.
Rekshots

Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:21 am

J-Don wrote:
man i don't hate gay people but homosexuality is not rooted in evolutionary need

j don why is this allowed
why are far leftist doing this? i mean i understand the idea of everything being a social construct and how some ideas need to be deconstructed. but why would anyone think posting a pic with a 10 year old child standing next to a naked tranny man would be a good idea? you used to be a retard leftist commie, did you encounter these kinds of people and what was their motives. do they actually think posting this pic would have a postive effect? cuz im starting to think you are right about the left being overtaken by the FBI or something. these people can't be this retarded

can you please help im confused
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:

why are far leftist doing this? i mean i understand the idea of everything being a social construct and how some ideas need to be deconstructed. but why would anyone think posting a pic with a 10 year old child standing next to a naked tranny man would be a good idea? you used to be a retard leftist commie, did you encounter these kinds of people and what was their motives. do they actually think posting this pic would have a postive effect? cuz im starting to think you are right about the left being overtaken by the FBI or something. these people can't be this retarded

well first and foremost I think transexuality disputes the idea of deconstructing social norms that "far leftists" claim to uphold because it is based on identity. While they claim to be breaking gender barriers, I would ask what barriers because I think nature has clearly defined what it means to be a man or a woman.

I would therefore propose that we could learn to have equal respect for these roles that set man and woman apart and after correctly deconstructing these norms we can better research how fluid human sexuality really is (since there is no biological need for homosexuality or any of such related things).

with that understanding I think these people are insane and posting images like that serves no purpose but for them to circle-jerk one another. They are prominent in like every lefist org and as a result no normal people want to be associated with leftists as it is. Which is why they along with feminists make great undercover federal agents cuz they can destroy the reputability of almost anything.

i quit politics because of this and other reasons
Desperado
Screw Head

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:07 pm

J-Don wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:54 pm
Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:

well first and foremost transexuality disputes the idea of deconstructing social norms that "far leftists" claim to uphold because it is based on identity. While they claim to be breaking gender barriers... what barriers? Nature has clearly defined what it means to be a man or a woman.

With that understanding, these people are insane and posting images like that serves no purpose but for them to circle-jerk one another. They are prominent in like every leftist org and as a result no normal people want to be associated with leftists as it is. Which is why they, along with feminists, make great undercover federal agents cuz they can destroy the reputability of almost anything.

i quit politics because of this and other reasons
Hold on... let me fix that for you...
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:23 pm

That country really considering capitol punishment for gay sex?

Be intolerant brehs
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:41 pm

Texas Senate approves religious liberty bill decried by foes as ‘license to discriminate’
Despite opposition from a coalition of businesses including Amazon, Google and Apple, the Texas Senate approved a controversial religious liberty bill on Tuesday that some civil rights groups say is the biggest threat facing the gay community in Texas during this legislative session.

State Sen. Charles Perry, a Lubbock Republican, said Senate Bill 17 protects licensed professionals such as doctors, accountants, lawyers and counselors from disciplinary action from state boards when they act on their “sincerely held religious beliefs” in their places of business.

Perry said in the current political climate in America, he fears Christians can't practice their faith openly in the public square without facing consequences, which could include losing their ability to make a living.
Read: Saying "I can't serve you" if you are gay.

Such nice people! Religion of peace
Muslim freedom for all.
Mex
Screw Head

Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:07 am

Boy C wrote:
Texas Senate approves religious liberty bill decried by foes as ‘license to discriminate’
Despite opposition from a coalition of businesses including Amazon, Google and Apple, the Texas Senate approved a controversial religious liberty bill on Tuesday that some civil rights groups say is the biggest threat facing the gay community in Texas during this legislative session.

State Sen. Charles Perry, a Lubbock Republican, said Senate Bill 17 protects licensed professionals such as doctors, accountants, lawyers and counselors from disciplinary action from state boards when they act on their “sincerely held religious beliefs” in their places of business.

Perry said in the current political climate in America, he fears Christians can't practice their faith openly in the public square without facing consequences, which could include losing their ability to make a living.

muslim freedom for all

Pre-K

Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:55 pm

He is now Muslim free

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:45 pm

Post beheadings brehs

We been off that
Muslim freedom for all.
Rekshots

Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:50 pm

Mex wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:07 am
Boy C wrote:

muslim freedom for all

ever seen videos of them arabs throwing fags off buidling lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

dem rags don't fuck around :lol: :lol: :lol:

islam religion of peace :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pre-K

Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:49 pm

Nah post it

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:12 pm

President Donald Trump finally got to implement a ban on transgender people in the military on Friday — nearly two years after he shot off tweets declaring the military “will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity.”

Lt. Col. Carla M. Gleason, a Pentagon spokesperson, told BuzzFeed News, “We are pleased that we are able to create and implement our own accessions policy,” adding that she is “not aware of any anecdotes up to this point” of military applicants or service members bei
Muslim freedom for all.