Houston hoes geographical data

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Mex
Screw Head

Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:42 pm

That is why for them Nawf side hoes, you travel a little further up north to the Woodlands to find the good Mexican breeds, talking bout the white skinned Mexican beauties that actually speak Spanish
but for the most part its right, mostly central american rejects and Mexican indigenas in the nasty nawf. Make sure you don't take them out to walk before you fuck, cuz stank pussy is real
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:50 pm

You right Mex. Woodlands hoes are exquisite.

Dirty nawf greenspoint or airline hoes are disgusting. Aka shormus favorite
Screw Head

Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:05 pm

u must not be pullin the right hoes dat meskin...........u can go to any mall & see beautiful ukrainian european women perfect 10s who will sex u 4 a green card not those chubby mexican women
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:11 pm

2813308004 wrote:u must not be pullin the right hoes dat meskin...........u can go to any mall & see beautiful ukrainian european women perfect 10s who will sex u 4 a green card not those chubby mexican women
https://youtu.be/oL5svbU-ETE
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:57 pm

Peso peso basura basura

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

Desperado
Screw Head

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:19 am

boy c a southside hoe chaser
Rekshots

Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:29 pm

Mex wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:42 pm
That is why for them Nawf side hoes, you travel a little further up north to the Woodlands to find the good Mexican breeds, talking bout the white skinned Mexican beauties that actually speak Spanish
but for the most part its right, mostly central american rejects and Mexican indigenas in the nasty nawf. Make sure you don't take them out to walk before you fuck, cuz stank pussy is real
What up yall! I used to be on this site back then around 09-2010. This place used to be live all day! I just wanted to put it out there that this was the place that motivated me to start learning the music game. I just started last year but I wanted yall to check us out! Coming from the south east side of the city. We are a group called Music Corruption. We are all from different prominent hoods in the southeast. Hoffa coming out that Pecan Park (Ingrando) , J-Lopez blazin out that Smith Addition (broadway by milby aka 83rd street) , Maxzo, Shorty Guwop, and Trappa John coming out of Manchester (Under the ship channel) and ReveilleboiMike obviously out of Reveille Park. Our team touches many aspects of rap and we are not limiting ourselves to one category. We linked up together and we are trying to create a movement. We arent all swagged out, sauced up or whatever. Maybe one day we will be able to but for now we are all about the music. Fuck with us lemme know what you think! We just dropped J-Lopez - Jumpin video. Secondly, we have our in home video for Hoffa - Holy Ghost. Lemme know what you think, I know 98% of the responses will be things that have nothing to do with it but oh well fuck with us!