No
12%
dat boy C matters
47%

Total votes: 17
Rekshots

Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:24 pm

BiGjDaWG wrote:
Rekshots wrote:"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for he Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957
It's always , blacks against whites or whites did this or blacks did that which is just another way to keep racial tension alive. We must rise above the ignorant actions of our ancestors no matter what race you are , were all equal in gods eyes.
The first recorded slavery in history was Egyptians enslaving their own people. Then the Spanish enslaving the Aztecs and myans and even they enslaved their own people. As long as someone one thinks they're better than the next man and has the power( money) to pay for it there will always be slavery in one form or another. Look at modern day politics , they pass laws saying what we can and can't do and what we must do or we go to jail for years or decades at a time and get forced to do manual labor to gain governments some profits , that's modern day slavery imo
agree we should all learn to love one another :)
Mex
Screw Head

Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:22 pm

Big J Spittin knowledge
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:36 pm

I just keep it real homie , ain't shit changed since the old forum , I'm still the same cat. Y'all can ask me anything in the same respectful manner I give u an we can have a real convo... Or we can act stupid and get into sum gangsta shit nah mean. Y'all cool as fuck tho , real talk , TTO is the only place I can have a serious and entertaining convo in the same dam thread
MilitaryMind

Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:29 am

When I first started getting familiar with TTO my thoughts was there's a lot of Clowns on this bitch and pointless plex and then as I got more active into the site...lol I quickly found out how it easy it is fall into the rash dummy activities that comes with TTO. I got into a heap of pointless bullshit with quite a few ppl. And then I started taking this shit a little to seriously until I realized I was trippin over nonsense. So I had to fall back. But overall my attitude always have remained the same. Come at me with sense and I'll return the favor....Get at me any other way you'll get it that way. Play Shife, Get It Shife. Simple as that.
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:50 am

Already , already , you one of the realest cats on here. Much respect homie.
Rekshots

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:18 am

big j dawg and military mind real niggaz spittin that knowledge
Mikako

Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:42 pm

With such limited public hunting options, you may have some angry folks to deal with.
ПРИКИНЬТЕ ДОЛЛАР СНОВА БУДЕТ СТОИТЬ 30 РУБЛЕЙ!!! ВОТ ТАК НОВОСТЬ!!! ПОДРОБНЕЕ ТУТ
Mixerr
Screw Head

Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:04 am

According to Mayor Steve Adler yes.
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
StaySmokinAndLeanin

Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:09 pm

Mikako wrote:With such limited public hunting options, you may have some angry folks to deal with.

:lol: :lol: fucked up
drizzie27

Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:07 pm

I think all of the ____matter movements are ridiculous. Granted BLM have been in the news recently but KKK is a movement that has been around for ages and have done the same thing as BLM. Americans given the liberty and freedom take advantage and harm each other....Children
Mixerr
Screw Head

Sun May 01, 2016 4:34 am

Yes.
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:47 pm

Mixerr wrote:
Sun May 01, 2016 4:34 am
Yes.
Absolutely.

People out here like J-Don saying "All Lives Matter. Support our police"
Muslim freedom for all.
J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:05 pm