Kanye West (The Life of Pedro) thoughts

East Coast, West Coast, North, Dirty South, Discuss ALL hip hop here
Rekshots

Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:I haven't listened to it and dont plan to.
apparently this is the cover..

what kind of retarded shit is this
is this supposed to be "subliminal, abstract art"
smh this nigga is delusional.. he believes his shitty retard ideas are masterpieces
master pieces of shit maybe. how can people idolize shitty hobo clothes and music covers

(shutup dumb mexican, itz 2016, yeezy is too talented and artistic for u)
kanye is also 50 million in debt now. apparently nobody wanted to buy his ugly faggit shoe

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/02/16/kan ... llionaire/

niko lost by default
Venom

Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:I haven't listened to it and dont plan to.
apparently this is the cover..

what kind of retarded shit is this
is this supposed to be "subliminal, abstract art"
smh this nigga is delusional.. he believes his shitty retard ideas are masterpieces
master pieces of shit maybe. how can people idolize shitty hobo clothes and music covers

(shutup dumb mexican, itz 2016, yeezy is too talented and artistic for u)
Didint read lol.... Who is the chick on the cover?

Thanx
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:13 pm

Some chick wit a big ol fake butt
Niko
Screw Head

Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:09 am

Aww you guys. I see I stay on a few of y'alls minds . That's cute.

Sorry, too busy having a life, gf, career, etc. to care what the few of you think.

Have fun with your little forum :D
Shroom
Screw Head

Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:17 am

Peope don't like kanye?
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:20 am

Come back here niko

Desperado
Screw Head

Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:25 am

niko ethered TTO
RIP TTO
Rekshots

Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:01 pm

Niko wrote:Aww you guys. I see I stay on a few of y'alls minds . That's cute.

Sorry, too busy having a life, gf, career, etc. to care what the few of you think.

Have fun with your little forum :D
come on now niko
don't be so serious
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:39 am

Just about everything he does is garbage , from his music to cloths and his fake ass wife whose full of more plastic and latex than a Walmart bag full of condoms.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:35 am

That response sounds like you're hurt tho lol
Rekshots

Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:38 am

mfeswhtx wrote:That response sounds like you're hurt tho lol
i really don't see how you can be too busy for TTO. i mean i'm right now taking a shit at walmart and posting this. it literally takes 20 secs to log in and post on TTO.

niko must be autistic

then again he is a polar bear for the north pole. so internet there must be hard to find
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:46 pm

Rekshots wrote:
mfeswhtx wrote:That response sounds like you're hurt tho lol
i really don't see how you can be too busy for TTO. i mean i'm right now taking a shit at walmart and posting this. it literally takes 20 secs to log in and post on TTO.

niko must be autistic

then again he is a polar bear for the north pole. so internet there must be hard to find
I'm taking a dump right now too shawty wattup
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:26 pm

#TTOshittinOnHataz
Shroom
Screw Head

Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:50 pm

im takin a shit too
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Mixerr
Screw Head

Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:42 am

Sorry for the delay in posting my thoughts about TLOP. I've been really busy this month.

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will review The Life Of Pablo by Kanye West. The Life Of Pablo is the follow-up album to Yeezus from 2013.

The Life Of Pablo album by Kanye West has been given the popular abbreviation TLOP by Kanye West fans and Kanye West stans. This had made The Life Of Pablo album rise in terms of popularity. TLOP is the most discussed Kayne West album of 2016 by music critics, journalists, and fans alike. It’s scattered nature gave the album positive reviews due to the musical content of the album. The album cover artwork of The Life Of Pablo by Kanye West seems to have been slapped up in MS Paint. Is the new standard to have album covers created in MS Paint now? Is this the new standard? Kanye must have copied the idea from Frank Ocean - Channel Orange album. Kanye is trying to be like Frank Ocean and Future on TLOP.
TLOP was produced by a handful of producers such as Rick Rubin, Noah Goldstein, Frank Dukes, Havoc, Madlib, Plain Pat, Caroline Shaw, Swizz Beatz, and many more. TLOP was recorded in recording studios in various locations and not onto one property as SOME of Kanye’s other album were in the past.
To sum it all up… Kayne used various locations to record the TLOP album.

As for the musical content of the album, Wolves, Only One, and All Day were great choices for singles due to the songwriting and productions skills. No one can write and produce like Kanye West can. Kanye West has a signature production style prevalent on his albums. Kanye blends in Electronic sounds into hip hop music thus somehow turning music into pop. This production style makes his albums go platinum Just listen to his previous albums such as College Dropout, Graduation, Yeezus, Late Orchestration, 808s & Heartbreak, and Lat Registration just to name a few.

Wolves is a great song, but can get redundant and annoying real quick due to the usage of autotune. Autotune is played out. The bridge is heavily auto-tuned. Yet somehow Wolves has that melodic feel. The “Bluesy” chorus is performed by Vic Mensa. Sia lends a hand in songwriting with Vic Mensa and Frank Ocean. Mix the genres of Blues, Hip Hop/Rap, and Pop and the result is the song called Wolves. Yet somehow Wolves feels melodic.

Fade is played out. The autotune is played out. People and fans should know that by now. In fact, Fade is similar to Facts by Kanye West.

I Love Kanye is an interlude about self-awareness and Christianity. Kanye takes it to the gospel on this one.
I rate this album, TLOP, 5/5*****!
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.