Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2271
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:46 pm

My top artists as of now (no-order)

1. Kanye West

2. Philthy Rich

3. Mozzy

4. Mistah FAB

5. Keyshia Cole

I’m outta touch wit what most people be listening to

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3229
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:28 am

Hmm.. i dont even know which are my top.. lately I've just been listening to audio books on the way to work

Rap music is dead right now

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3027
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:05 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:28 am
Hmm.. i dont even know which are my top.. lately I've just been listening to audio books on the way to work

Rap music is dead right now
do u listen too harry potter sized books?
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3229
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:27 am

Do you suck harry potter sized dicks?

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2581
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:09 pm

If you fuck a bitch pregnant with a 3 headedbaby does that count as a 5-some?


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:39 pm

No cuz the 3 headed baby only got one soul
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3027
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:27 am
Do you suck harry potter sized dicks?
yeah

wat kind of audiobooks are you listening too?

ar they like

How to steal american job
or
Mowing grass for dummies
Image

User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Welfare scam for dummies
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3229
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:00 pm

I heard all of those already

Im currently on how to lose my virginity before 40 for dummies

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3027
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:25 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:00 pm
I heard all of those already

Im currently on how to lose my virginity before 40 for dummies
good luck

anyway here a pic of me and my Girlfriend
im gonna fuck the shit out of her then eat her pussy
Image
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3229
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:41 pm

That is actually 100% how i imagine rekshots

This pic might be real, best place to hide is in plain sight.

Rek exposed!!!
Screenshot_20181109-224028.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1998
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Whites
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3027
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:48 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:41 pm
That is actually 100% how i imagine rekshots

This pic might be real, best place to hide is in plain sight.

Rek exposed!!! Screenshot_20181109-224028.jpg
at least i aint no little scared bitch like you hidin behind a cartoon avator

im confident enough to show off my body and face

while you pretend to be a tuff guy be in reality you a scared little pussy

#proud
#eatingchinesepussy
Image

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1673
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:14 pm

Ew white people are moving into my apartments building 😒😒😒😒

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1998
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:14 pm
Ew white people are moving into my apartments building 😒😒😒😒
We would make the bestest of buddies
Muslim freedom for all.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests