Lil Flex still raps

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Post Reply
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:41 am

jus found out 10 mins ago

good for lil flex. keep that dream alive one day you might make it

he and yungstar should do a mixtape together and call it "faggits vol 1"
Image


User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:25 am

Ya know Lil' Flex got shot? And he got locked up

Lol and I always heard that him and Yungstar were half brothers but idk. They sound alike kinda tho.



Anyways this one is better



User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:28 am

J_man_713 wrote:Ya know Lil' Flex got shot? And he got locked up

Lol and I always heard that him and Yungstar were half brothers but idk. They sound alike kinda tho.



Anyways this one is better


pretty dope song.
good to know he moved back to houston. cleavland is a shithole and shouldn't exist
Image

User avatar
StaySmokinAndLeanin
Moderator
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:57 am

Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Lil flex on the XXL rookie cover of 1876
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:19 pm

lol ssl mad cuz lil flex out sells e-40. and he's lyrically better than any west coast rapper

souf syde keeps winnin while west coast stays losing

the west coast has zero good rappers

soufsyde!!!!!!!
Image

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2613
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Been thanked: 2 times

Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:25 pm

the only thing i rmemeber about lil flex's career is lil flip holdin up his cd in the i can do dat video and sayin "ima stop weak niggaz from rappin"

jokes on flip tho cuz flex didnt stop rappin

Image
Image

User avatar
MilitaryMind
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:47 pm

Flex dropped an Album. And I never really understood how the beef between him and Flip even started.

User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:29 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:Flex dropped an Album. And I never really understood how the beef between him and Flip even started.

Me neither. Someone enlighten me?

User avatar
phox
Screw Head
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:51 am

"Flex ft sauce" "yungstar ft sauce" why the fuck am I not surprised.


Ayyy that doin my than track shows he still got something, good for him. I expect him to go the way of everyone else and not be heard of again for another 5 years until he's dead or in jail again.

User avatar
DJ HIGHMO
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:17 pm
Contact:

Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:26 pm

I met him at a show I dj at a couple months. I was like wtf Lil Flex still rapping? He gave me his music but I really wasn't feeling it.
I'm Screwed Up always will be.

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2613
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Been thanked: 2 times

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:09 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:25 pm
the only thing i rmemeber about lil flex's career is lil flip holdin up his cd in the i can do dat video and sayin "ima stop weak niggaz from rappin"

jokes on flip tho cuz flex didnt stop rappin

Image
LOL
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:11 am

Pre-K wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:09 pm
Pre-K wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:25 pm
the only thing i rmemeber about lil flex's career is lil flip holdin up his cd in the i can do dat video and sayin "ima stop weak niggaz from rappin"

jokes on flip tho cuz flex didnt stop rappin

Image
LOL
keep laughin nigga
but
flex still rapping


Rip pac
rip biggie
rip big mayo
rip lil tyuo
rip lil flex
rip lil poozi
Image

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1489
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:43 pm

rip lil flex
Desperado | Senior Adviser
Former Board Member
P: (281) 330-8000 ext. 0004
F: (713) 434-2888


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests