gettin bitches

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Niko
Screw Head
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Rek likes to fuck Japanese sex dolls


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile


User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3319
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:31 pm

IKEA has some bad bitchezzzz

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3131
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:16 pm

Niko wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:05 pm
Rek likes to fuck Japanese sex dolls


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
i also lick their plastic pussies.
Image

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1443
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:24 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:31 pm
IKEA has some bad bitchezzzz
Which IKEA?
For research purposes of course

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3131
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:20 am

Mex wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:24 am
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:31 pm
IKEA has some bad bitchezzzz
Which IKEA?
For research purposes of course
i went to the soup kitchen with k rino. they had some smelly hoes
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3319
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:35 am

The houston ikea shawty


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests