Mic pass

East Coast, West Coast, North, Dirty South, Discuss ALL hip hop here
Post Reply
User avatar
B.Gizzle.DTX
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 am
Location: In hiding
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:03 am

I don't know if y'all remember back in 2012 tto did a mic pass..... Are y'all ever doing that again or what?



*MEYDA87 AKA AKOCEANSPRAY*

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3588
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:46 pm

lil mama was one sexy lil bitch

i wouldn't mind losing my virginity to her
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)



SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2790
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:07 pm

Hollup I done wrecked it


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image
User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1585
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 22 times

Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:01 am

Rekshots wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:46 pm
lil mama was one sexy lil bitch

i wouldn't mind losing my virginity to her
dat preteen pwuzzy shawty
User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2567
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:24 pm

what was the list of people on it? I recognize Pre-K at the 2:20 minute mark

and KTR at 5:20 mark

EDIT:
who was the bitch that did the last verse (6:30) lmfao that was horrendous

was SSL on this???
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4012
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Wow i love american history
User avatar
B.Gizzle.DTX
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 am
Location: In hiding
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:20 am

J-Don wrote:what was the list of people on it? I recognize Pre-K at the 2:20 minute mark

and KTR at 5:20 mark

EDIT:
who was the bitch that did the last verse (6:30) lmfao that was horrendous

was SSL on this???
My brother had a verse on there too... His verse starts at 2:43...
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3588
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:02 am

B.Gizzle.DTX wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:20 am
J-Don wrote:what was the list of people on it? I recognize Pre-K at the 2:20 minute mark

and KTR at 5:20 mark

EDIT:
who was the bitch that did the last verse (6:30) lmfao that was horrendous

was SSL on this???
My brother had a verse on there too... His verse starts at 2:43...
do u have lil mama's number?]
i messaged her 40 times on youtube and instagram but she hasn't responded
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)



SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
User avatar
B.Gizzle.DTX
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 am
Location: In hiding
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:35 pm

Rekshots wrote:
B.Gizzle.DTX wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:20 am
J-Don wrote:what was the list of people on it? I recognize Pre-K at the 2:20 minute mark

and KTR at 5:20 mark

EDIT:
who was the bitch that did the last verse (6:30) lmfao that was horrendous

was SSL on this???
My brother had a verse on there too... His verse starts at 2:43...
do u have lil mama's number?]
i messaged her 40 times on youtube and instagram but she hasn't responded
Lol naw...
User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1598
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:27 pm

J-Don wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:24 pm
what was the list of people on it? I recognize Pre-K at the 2:20 minute mark

and KTR at 5:20 mark

EDIT:
who was the bitch that did the last verse (6:30) lmfao that was horrendous

was SSL on this???
The thot on the screen during that verse?
wasn't she complaining here cuz she sucked a ulcer dick or something :lol:
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1645
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 29 times
Contact:

Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:58 pm

ima make the new beat what yall want it to be like
User avatar
B.Gizzle.DTX
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 am
Location: In hiding
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:24 pm

https://youtu.be/5tKo0gyllKs

Something like that would sound dope...

Post Reply