Waiting list

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Post Reply
User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:58 pm

I've just been impatiently waiting on some of these albums. Hopefully y'all got some info on em that I don't know

Big pokey- hurricane sensei
Yungstar- yung star to a yung man
Z-ro- drankin and drivin (and the other million projects he supposably has)
Bun b
Chris ward- screw baby
Astroworld ( solo)
D.e.a. 2
Chamillionaire ( if he ever will)
Dougie d- grown man shit 2
J-dawg - behind tint vol. 3
Lil boss- all gas no brakes
Jayton- got it by tha ton vol. 2
Cl'Che - Beautiful metal
Macc Grace - vindication
Big Pic (Original Swishahouse)
Lil Keke - self made
Slim thug - hogg life 4: American king
E.s.g. - kingish 2
Slim Thug, Paul Wall collab
Paul Wall, Baby Bash collab

And any others feel free to add

User avatar
CEO713
Screw Head
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:39 am

I wonder if Z-Ro is still on Rap-A-Lots leash and getting raped with no lube

Another one to add to the list is J-Dawgs Behind Tint Vol. 3 :lol: :lol: that shit has been coming soon for years now

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:43 am

CEO713 wrote:I wonder if Z-Ro is still on Rap-A-Lots leash and getting raped with no lube

Another one to add to the list is J-Dawgs Behind Tint Vol. 3 :lol: :lol: that shit has been coming soon for years now
behind tint vol 3 coming in 3 months according to j dawg
Image

User avatar
CEO713
Screw Head
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:46 am

Desperado wrote:
CEO713 wrote:I wonder if Z-Ro is still on Rap-A-Lots leash and getting raped with no lube

Another one to add to the list is J-Dawgs Behind Tint Vol. 3 :lol: :lol: that shit has been coming soon for years now
behind tint vol 3 coming in 3 months according to j dawg
:|

Not gonna get my hopes up. We'll see...

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1931
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:25 am

Lil Boss - All Gas No Brakes

User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:15 pm

J_man_713 wrote:I've just been impatiently waiting on some of these albums. Hopefully y'all got some info on em that I don't know

Big pokey- hurricane sensei
Yungstar- yung star to a yung man
Z-ro- drankin and drivin (and the other million projects he supposably has)
Bun b
Chris ward- screw baby
Astroworld ( solo)
D.e.a. 2
Chamillionaire ( if he ever will)
Dougie d- grown man shit 2
J-dawg - behind tint vol. 3
Lil boss- all gas no brakes

And any others feel free to add

User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Jayton - got it by Tha ton

Niko
Screw Head
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:08 am

Wait. People still actually pay attention to Texas rap?!?? Holy fuck, mind blown.

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2278
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:46 pm

Niko wrote:Wait. People still actually pay attention to Texas rap?!?? Holy fuck, mind blown.
kanye west is gonna run for pres. will you vote for him?
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:19 pm

Niko wrote:Wait. People still actually pay attention to Texas rap?!?? Holy fuck, mind blown.
bitch dont disrespect little keke
Image

User avatar
Deepsniper35
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:24 am
Location: Out Da Nawf

Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:29 am

I thought j dawg was locked up???

User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:55 pm

Not anymore. At least I think so

User avatar
MilitaryMind
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:57 am

J-Dawg is out. Far as waiting on any projects... I'd say I'm patiently waiting on that Lil Boss "All Gas No Brakes" . As far as waiting on Ro goes I won't hold my breath. Waiting on him to drop something on his own is just a waste of time.

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1931
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:02 am

Boss made a banger with this he needs to drop his tape asap lol

it's been since what 2012 when he first dropped it


User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:21 am

Got some more.

Cl'Che' - beautiful metal
Macc Grace - vindication
Big Pic

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests