What is your profession?

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2775
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:48 pm

ima g

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3532
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 70 times

Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:14 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:20 am
Desprodo gettin destroyed by Boy C
U gotta put your argument in quotes to make it true



For example, here's some facts

Rekshots wrote:I can confirm the asian penis rumor is true
you tryin to make me look bad but ended up exposing your own fakeassness. u wonder why nobody; fucks wit you anymoe. cuz you keep talkin shit LIKE A LIL BITCH.. im right now stacking paper and blowing big n u just mad. guess what im bout to fukk a blow up doll and parlay all day lol wtf u gonna do? mow a lawn lol fucking pussy

suofsyde life is true to da gayme
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3874
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:21 pm

Im sorry

Sent from my [device_name] using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1591
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:37 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:14 pm
guess what im bout to fukk a blow up doll and parlay all day
Love It
User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2775
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:24 pm

Whether sunny or gray
We fuck dolls n parlay


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image
User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:04 pm

Oil and Gas :lol:

We off that
Muslim freedom for all.
User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:22 pm

Y'all the medical field is a trillion dollar industry

Energy :lol:
Muslim freedom for all.
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3874
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Let me cut your yard boy c
User avatar
B.Gizzle.DTX
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 am
Location: In hiding
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:38 am

Rekshots wrote:oil and gas industry
Put me on..

*MEYDA87 AKA AKOCEANSPRAY*




User avatar
B.Gizzle.DTX
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 am
Location: In hiding
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:47 am

Boy C wrote:Twinsies!!

Image

We oil down here
I need a link to apply.. cause I need a good fucking reason to relocate..

*MEYDA87 AKA AKOCEANSPRAY*



User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:22 pm

Done seen two Koch employees in two days. They ask me where I’m working..

“I work in River Oaks”
Muslim freedom for all.

Post Reply