Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1645
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 30 times
Contact:

Fri May 25, 2018 11:43 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 5:46 pm
Them hoes expensive
You can negotiate on them a lot. I got a $4,000 tempurpedic for $800 at Mattress Firm lol

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4140
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Sat May 26, 2018 7:11 am

Desperado wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 5:46 pm
Them hoes expensive
You can negotiate on them a lot. I got a $4,000 tempurpedic for $800 at Mattress Firm lol
Wtf. Shit im bout to go there today
User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2613
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Tue May 29, 2018 7:14 pm

this has to be my favorite song of 2018

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4140
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Wed May 30, 2018 6:32 am

I got a job in ft worth
Finna go ball in the mall with pre kay and pimp in the parkin lot
User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2825
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Wed May 30, 2018 6:14 pm

Awwwready I’ll give you the hometown discount and let u fuck ronni for half price


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image
User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1640
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 25 times

Thu May 31, 2018 1:44 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:I got a job in ft worth
Finna go ball in the mall with pre kay and pimp in the parkin lot
Wtf you gonna be doing out there shawty

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4140
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Thu May 31, 2018 6:19 am

mfeswhtx wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:I got a job in ft worth
Finna go ball in the mall with pre kay and pimp in the parkin lot
Wtf you gonna be doing out there shawty

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app
Issa 1 year contract making wiring diagrams fo' an airline company shawty
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4140
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Thu May 31, 2018 6:21 am

Pre-K wrote:Awwwready I’ll give you the hometown discount and let u fuck ronni for half price


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
You a real one for that

I'll give you the $10 after I'm done
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2493
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Thu May 31, 2018 6:29 am

Dawg..... I got bedbugs

I’m drid 😞😞😞
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4140
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Thu May 31, 2018 11:59 am

Pre k i can't do business with you until you fix that bedbug issue
User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1640
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 25 times

Thu May 31, 2018 1:04 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
mfeswhtx wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:I got a job in ft worth
Finna go ball in the mall with pre kay and pimp in the parkin lot
Wtf you gonna be doing out there shawty

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app
Issa 1 year contract making wiring diagrams fo' an airline company shawty
woah derr u got one of em degrees?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4140
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Thu May 31, 2018 3:10 pm

Yeah i bought it at the flea market with a fresh social security number
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2493
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Thu May 31, 2018 5:06 pm

I’m out bed bug shopping


The bed bug massacre.....it’s goin down mane
User avatar
Shroom
Screw Head
Posts: 1030
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:35 am
Location: htx
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Thu May 31, 2018 8:40 pm

Erik es puñal.
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Image
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4140
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Thu May 31, 2018 9:17 pm

Wtf is ronni tombout

Check yo hoe pre k







Shollolololrmm eats dick cheese

Post Reply