How did you find this site?

How did you find this site?
User avatar
Pirate1
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Searching for Texas music on Google Play

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
ImSoFligh
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:32 am

Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:36 am

Remember it from back in the day. Love the site. Let's get all the links back to working
User avatar
Realistik
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:32 pm
Location: Lake Charles, LA

Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:02 am

Searching
User avatar
Color
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:11 pm
Location: Belgium

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:17 pm

I was looking for some Magno tape (cause I was listening to Grind Forever 2 and it's fire) on datpiff and find out about this site
User avatar
Pirate1
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:02 pm

Networking

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
salmoenilla
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:40 pm

Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 pm

i used to be a member on the old site and just hadn't visited in a while. had a blast when i was here too so im glad i remembered the website. Texas all day!
User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:27 am

From Boy C and tosin. What about anyone else?
User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1603
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:13 am

Mixerr wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:27 am
From Boy C and tosin. What about anyone else?
Have you ever met Boy C mixerr?
User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:33 pm

Mex wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:13 am
Mixerr wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:27 am
From Boy C and tosin. What about anyone else?
Have you ever met Boy C mixerr?
No I have not.
User avatar
nicologne
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:11 pm

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:29 am

im actually from Köln / Cologne, Germany and been (at that time still unconsciously) listening to screw Music since the first days i made contact with rap back in the 2000's when i turned 12 or 13...…

just wanted fkkn awesome Music to listen to, some buck-wild-in-yo-face shit, but also some deep vibes…... over the years i also listened loads of other shit just to open my (music) horizon, but i was never really satisfied with it, because it just didnt feel like that fully represents myself enough

so about 2 years ago i continuously sorted out the best Music i own and logically came across my old stuff from back then and since then the circle just closed again and this time properly….

since then im screwed up for life and that as conscious as i can be!!!!!

i so to say "rediscovered" this page for me, remembering that wallpaper/poster of all southern, mostlky houstonian rappers "posing" in front of a single tree in the middle and i somehow had that Phrase Texas takeover stuck in my head, so once googled and here is the best Music platform for me, thanks guys….appreciate it so much ;D
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4054
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:17 am

nicologne wrote:im actually from Köln / Cologne, Germany and been (at that time still unconsciously) listening to screw Music since the first days i made contact with rap back in the 2000's when i turned 12 or 13...…

just wanted fkkn awesome Music to listen to, some buck-wild-in-yo-face shit, but also some deep vibes…... over the years i also listened loads of other shit just to open my (music) horizon, but i was never really satisfied with it, because it just didnt feel like that fully represents myself enough

so about 2 years ago i continuously sorted out the best Music i own and logically came across my old stuff from back then and since then the circle just closed again and this time properly….

since then im screwed up for life and that as conscious as i can be!!!!!

i so to say "rediscovered" this page for me, remembering that wallpaper/poster of all southern, mostlky houstonian rappers "posing" in front of a single tree in the middle and i somehow had that Phrase Texas takeover stuck in my head, so once googled and here is the best Music platform for me, thanks guys….appreciate it so much ;D
Willkommen zu TexasTakeover!!

Hail Hitler!!
User avatar
chimera
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:12 pm

google. cause I like texas music
madmex89
Leech
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:02 am

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 pm

Was looking for more Texas music because an old website got taken down

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4054
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:31 pm

madmex89 wrote:Was looking for more Texas music because an old website got taken down

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Texas Takeover mobile app
Why u mad mex?
User avatar
Walk.i.Alone
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:35 pm

Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:38 pm

Fast google search...

Post Reply