Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3652
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Have you checked chinese restaurants?


User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2015
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:37 pm


User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2015
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Plz leave me alone 💔😪

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2015
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:39 pm

He was a innocent cat 🐈😭

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2015
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:39 pm

Lonnie bands not that good

Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1626
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:53 pm


Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1626
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 pm

"TTO = white privilege & 4 da record, Makin $$$ off mods (IP is everything) @ da expense of dem posting :lol: Aint a goddamn thing u can do even if you change ips or im banned Pre-K..Reks L's." - OmegaRed

Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1626
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:59 pm

Smokin a perdomo drinking johnnie walker black looking at the hudson river listening to white people music

*waits for boy c to quote me with a stupid irrelevant gif*

User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 530
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm
Been thanked: 6 times

Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:23 am

Image

Image

User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 382
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:07 am

ronnie released her 1st music video u can tell she was influenced by the rap songs she posts in this thread

Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3652
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:17 am

residentsleep wrote:Image

Will this work with a frozen cat?


Asking for a friend

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3411
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:27 am

Desperado wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 pm
"TTO = white privilege & 4 da record, Makin $$$ off mods (IP is everything) @ da expense of dem posting :lol: Aint a goddamn thing u can do even if you change ips or im banned Pre-K..Reks L's." - OmegaRed
Omega red went out like an GEE. He was no pussy
Desperado wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:59 pm
Smokin a perdomo drinking johnnie walker black looking at the hudson river listening to white people music

*waits for boy c to quote me with a stupid irrelevant gif*
lol dumbass nigga you got a drug test tommorrow gnr gnr gnr gnr gnr gnr
yo daddy gonna beat your ass if you get fired from Sonic again :lol: :lol: :lol:

2813308004 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:07 am
ronnie released her 1st music video u can tell she was influenced by the rap songs she posts in this thread

wow so ronnie made this with the 2000 dollar loan i gave her. smdh. she said her granny was in the hospital and needed a hip replacment smh smh
bitch lied to me
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1626
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:27 am
Desperado wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 pm
"TTO = white privilege & 4 da record, Makin $$$ off mods (IP is everything) @ da expense of dem posting :lol: Aint a goddamn thing u can do even if you change ips or im banned Pre-K..Reks L's." - OmegaRed
Omega red went out like an GEE. He was no pussy
Desperado wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:59 pm
Smokin a perdomo drinking johnnie walker black looking at the hudson river listening to white people music

*waits for boy c to quote me with a stupid irrelevant gif*
lol dumbass nigga you got a drug test tommorrow gnr gnr gnr gnr gnr gnr
yo daddy gonna beat your ass if you get fired from Sonic again :lol: :lol: :lol:

2813308004 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:07 am
ronnie released her 1st music video u can tell she was influenced by the rap songs she posts in this thread

wow so ronnie made this with the 2000 dollar loan i gave her. smdh. she said her granny was in the hospital and needed a hip replacment smh smh
bitch lied to me
I failed the spicy mustard test :x

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2726
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:28 pm

IMG_1805.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2015
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:26 pm

😔😔😔😔😔 I sure miss seeing my cool cat everyday......😥


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests