The recent mass shootings are false flags and are made to distract us, divide us and to scare us.

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
CEO254
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:27 am

Epstein files are about to be dumped and alot of high profile celebrities, political figures are going to be exposed. The powers that be are afraid of the truth coming out. The FBI now views Conspiracy Theorists as domestic terrorists. It's not about Democrat vs Republicans like they want us to believe. It's the .1% vs the rest of us.

The television and social media are lying to you. Don't believe any of it. Question everything. These things are happening for a reason. Learn to love one another, stop believing the lies to turn us against one another. Arm yourselves, protect your family. It's only going to get worse.

Much love TTO, you guys stay safe.
.

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4049
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:40 am

I find it hard to believe they cleared out a mall and walmart and brought in hundreds of actors and recorded a fake shooting...

How are they ensuring all those people will keep quiet?
User avatar
CEO254
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:54 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:40 am
I find it hard to believe they cleared out a mall and walmart and brought in hundreds of actors and recorded a fake shooting...

How are they ensuring all those people will keep quiet?
I never said it was fake. People did die. This guy was most likely conditioned to carry out this attack by someone or an organization. Most likely MK Ultra.
.
User avatar
CEO254
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:09 am

Here we are again. Parkland victim’s parents just happened to be in El Paso, at the Walmart, at the exact time of this new mass shooting. Wonder the odds?


https://i.redd.it/3v53zqfngje31.jpg
.
User avatar
CEO254
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:11 am

3 mass shootings in 2 days? Not organic. Almost surely black ops or even staged hoax psyops, like Sandy Hook, the LAX shooting, etc. The NWO desperately wants to disarm the American people

And notice how in these false flag shootings and hoaxes they keep using "assault rifles", like the AR-15. Even though rifles are used in a very low percentage of overall gun crimes. Handguns are used in the vast majority of gun crime.

The NWO Marxist powers-that-be want to ban military-style rifles because they want the masses to be totally subjected to the State/government.

Using staged "mass shootings" is the "go to" tactic used by the ruling NWO/Marxist powers-that-be, in order to disarm the masses. They did this in England and Australia. They staged two big horrific mass shootings, and used the Estblishment media to generate an emotional reaction from the public as the pretext for draconian gun bans in both nations.

Almost all of the recent "mass shootings" in America have either been false flags or staged psyops -- including Sandy Hook, the LAX "shooting", the "live on TV shooting" in Virginia, and others.
.
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4049
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:14 am

Interesting....
User avatar
CEO254
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:17 am

These mass shooters have their social media profiles deleted. It's a way to close the case to the masses and control information after an event

Ive tried looking across all platforms for these peoples' profiles, and they're gone. Scrubbed! All we get is news sources reporting on their social media footprint.
This is a way to control the story after the individuals are caught or killed. We should be able to look into these people ourselves. Draw our own conclusions. It's an example of overreach of these social media companies, that at the end of the day they control our online presence, too.

Just head over to www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy for a whole lot more information on this.
.
User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2588
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:44 am

ok so Marxists would never call for an increased ban on guns... just remember how the NRA pushed for more regulations after the Black Panthers called for arms back in the 60's.. just wanted to correct you on your jargon there.

https://www.history.com/news/black-pant ... ulford-act

the fact is we are living in an ever increasing state of disaster capitalism that the need to look after one another has become non-existent

while we focus on inconsequential matters like race.... the basic means of living such as healthcare, working on a livable wage, breathing quality air, access to clean water is steadily being stripped away throughout many parts of the USA.

this shyt never happens in Scandinavian countries for a reason. America ain't nothing but a scavenger cesspool
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4049
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:03 pm

Aw man. I don't know if i want to go into that rabbit hole right now


Im barely on the fake moon landing conspiracy.

Maybe later.


After bigfoot.
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 23 times
Contact:

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:41 pm

ceo is going to storm area 51
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)


SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
MEMBERS President- datmeskin Vice President - Rekshots General - 2813308004
Image
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 23 times
Contact:

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:42 pm

J-Don wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:44 am
ok so Marxists would never call for an increased ban on guns... just remember how the NRA pushed for more regulations after the Black Panthers called for arms back in the 60's.. just wanted to correct you on your jargon there.

https://www.history.com/news/black-pant ... ulford-act

the fact is we are living in an ever increasing state of disaster capitalism that the need to look after one another has become non-existent

while we focus on inconsequential matters like race.... the basic means of living such as healthcare, working on a livable wage, breathing quality air, access to clean water is steadily being stripped away throughout many parts of the USA.

this shyt never happens in Scandinavian countries for a reason. America ain't nothing but a scavenger cesspool
china is the worlds next superpower we r fooked
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)


SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
MEMBERS President- datmeskin Vice President - Rekshots General - 2813308004
Image
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 533
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 23 times
Contact:

Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:42 pm

CEO254 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:17 am
These mass shooters have their social media profiles deleted. It's a way to close the case to the masses and control information after an event

Ive tried looking across all platforms for these peoples' profiles, and they're gone. Scrubbed! All we get is news sources reporting on their social media footprint.
This is a way to control the story after the individuals are caught or killed. We should be able to look into these people ourselves. Draw our own conclusions. It's an example of overreach of these social media companies, that at the end of the day they control our online presence, too.

Just head over to www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy for a whole lot more information on this.
u should become a regular on 8chan
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)


SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
MEMBERS President- datmeskin Vice President - Rekshots General - 2813308004
Image
User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 741
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:11 am

CEO droppin truth bombs.

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4049
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:37 am

Alex Jones for president
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3610
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:16 am

J-Don wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:44 am
ok so Marxists would never call for an increased ban on guns... just remember how the NRA pushed for more regulations after the Black Panthers called for arms back in the 60's.. just wanted to correct you on your jargon there.

https://www.history.com/news/black-pant ... ulford-act
I don't see why you keep bringing up this useless point. commie nigs brought shotguns to the state house in the middle of the cold war and you expect everyone to just be okay with that?

The NRA wasn't always for open carry and was always for gun regulation. going as far back the the 1930s
"Karl Frederick, NRA president in 1934, during congressional NFA hearings testified "I have never believed in the general practice of carrying weapons. I seldom carry one. ... I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses."[35] Four years later, the NRA backed the Federal Firearms Act of 1938.[36]"

SO its kinda pointless to keep pointing out the NRA was for gun regulation. EVERYONE knows they were progun reg before the 1970s. The NRA in the 1960s was a different organization compared to he one today

IDK if you are trying do some gay commie kung fu but stop doing it. It's really embarrassing :oops:
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)



SGSUCFAG FO LYF3

Post Reply